Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    It had yet to have the game system.
    The first part were pretty much rebirth, and the summary have yet to be made into dialogues. In addition most were remains ideas.

2. Ptyr

Ptyr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i think To get past LV. 9 Divinity and become Absolute he should killed a God or Dragon. Otherwise Zikfrector wouldn't stuck at True Transcendent (although Yatan Curse is also hindering him).

3. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jackwoods is busy so I summarized only the most important points
    Meeting with Marie Rose. Grid is talking about the first day they met, how he almost got eaten by her.
    Marie Rose answering him by telling him that Grid didn't treat her like a disaster when they first met (because Grid wasn't really interested in her and only wanted to survive). How she was treated as a monster just because she is the daughter of Beriache.
    Some comedy by Marie Rose and Mercedes about Grid's chastity and how Grid is wearing Beriache's underwear.
    Grid refused to become Marie Rose's mate, so he has to achieve revenge with her.
    After the talk earlier and accepting affinity rose by 10 and the quest <Birth of the Blood King> was completed.

<The secret story of the birth of the Blood King>
    Having roamed around taking over alone and realizing the pain of solitude, Veriache came up with a countermeasure for Marirose. As the king of all direct lines, the status of <Blood King> who can be directly succeeded was given to the world without giving Mary Rose the status.
    In order for Marirose to breed a race, he must have a pair called Blood King. Unlike Veriache, she cannot live alone. She will not be lonely.
    [The hidden function of <Blood King> will be revealed by reading new information.]
    <Blood King>
    Type: Passive
    * Marriage possible with Marie Rose.
    *You can have children after marriage.
    * Whenever the affinity with Marirose increases, the curse of sloth that restricts Marirose weakens.
    *Every time the curse of sloth weakens, all Marirose's stats increase by 10 percent. Up to 150 percent.
    *When certain conditions are met, blood magic will bloom.
    * Blooming blood magic depends on your character.
    * Direct vampires can be liberated if certain conditions are met. *The liberated vampire is free from the curse of sloth.

Also a new world message:

[Overgeared God 'Grid' refused to marry the vampire craft'Marie Rose'.]
    [Marie Rose, who is unable to give birth to her direct line, takes out her next best option. She opens <Blood Well>, which has been hidden throughout the continent to increase the number of vampires.]
    [Existing players can use <Blood Well> to change their race to a vampire, and new players can select a race as a vampire when creating a character.]
    [All vampires are under the control of <Blood King>.]

And Katz:

[Beriache's magical power that was latent in <Blood Warrior> will bloom.]
    [The race is forcibly changed from human to vampire. Some skills and stats fluctuate.]
    [Epic class <Blood Warrior> has been changed to an ancient class <Beriache's Warrior>.]

4. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, ancient class/ legendary class?

5. TheDarkBreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    'Ancient class' like the Magic Machines are 'Ancient Artifacts'.

Muteki Reader likes this.
  6. KimJe006

KimJe006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that's one huge boost to katz having her class change from epic to ancient.

7. iRaid

iRaid New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably a class that existed for the Purpose of Beriarchie's army or bodyguards and now resurfaced due to opening of the blood well so it can be classified as legendary but Ancient is better since Katz is the Only one That can have it.
    Also Looking forward for the 3rd contract od the Different species King with vampires

Muteki Reader likes this.
  8. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Katz now becamen Beriache's dobberman I guess...

9. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    So they're almost like Saintess?
    A unique existence?

10. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    You know that becoming a vampire had its own restriction right?
    I mean what if sunlight restriction, holy power and curse of sloth were in effect...

11. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa an ancient class. That's sweet.

Does this mean the Grid harem dream with Marirose is dead? I wouldn't mind that much, except the loss of +150% stats on Marirose is obscenely tragic. Isn't that basically a direct level multiplier? No, it should be even better since it affects all stats, including titles and other bonuses as well.

I must be misunderstanding it. That just seems broken. For example, if Grid has 4k strength right now, a +150% bonus would mean 2.5 * 4k = 10k strength. Applied on all stats, that would be the equivalent of going from level ~430 to ~1100 in order to achieve the same stat gains. For Marirose who is probably already about level 1000, it would mean she would jump up to ~2500.

Well, I guess it wouldn't be quite that many, since levels become more valuable every 100 levels due to the improved stat scaling. But then again the +150% bonus also includes title bonuses, so level 2000 or so might not be that far off the mark. That's crazy. Imagine how long Grid would need to catch up to that. And how much power the top beings must have if these kinds of stats were expected by the game.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  12. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is a subscription required to obtain raws? Wondering if I could just shove the text into deepl...

13. Kerorogunso

Kerorogunso Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid need time
    The same thing happen with mercedes before grid accepted her to be one of couple i think this is better for story and the author knew that force something is not good

I think there is some special chapter when grid accept marie rose and have a child with her
    Especially this is something that even irene hope can happen.

14. TheDarkBreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    If you create a new account you get I think around 17 free chapters that you can read. After that you can just create a new account. The chapters are shown as images, so if you want a MTL then you first have to convert the images to text using for example an OCR and then MTL them. I myself am using yandex for the OCR and Google Translate and papago for the MTL part. Deepl doesn't support Korean I think.

LordKarsus and blaisemNU like this.
  15. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole thing of Grid denying Marie Rose is just annoying. It's not as if his wife disapproves.

... So now he has to maximize his affinity with her, but without marrying her.

It's also a hassle, because it's a comic book platform, and even web novels come in image form rather than text.

FonsyMN and blaisemNU like this.
  16. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay. I should have known it wouldn't be that simple or others would also be doing it. Thanks for the information and also the summary today.

17. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, [Blood Warrior] was somehow related to Shizo Beriache, the [Blood Ruler], snd [Blood King].

It is pretty good, but the children between Marie and Grid would have been 'Monsters', if Grid had become Marie Rose's Mating Partner, that is.

'Becoming a Vampire' directly ensures that Grid would be their King/Ruler, and they would have to be obedient to him.

With this Chapter, Grid can control 2 Races: Vampires (Including Players) and Twilight Orc (Only their King: Orc Lord Teruchan).

Fun Fact: If Katz hadn't become a member of Overgeared Guild and had been a notorious Player who did many things against Overgeared, then he surely would have become the most depressed man on whole Earth.

The Normal Rating System in Overgeared is: Normal → Rare → Epic → Unique → Legendary → Myth → and possibly Divine.

The Inbetween Ratings are: Growth and Transcendent.

Other Ratings are: Artifact or/and Ancient. These Ratings don't seem to have any Evolution, unlike the Normal Rating System. Artifacts can be made by some Magicians. Maybe Braham can also make some. Magic Machines are Artifacts. The Blue Print of Small Magic Machines obtained by Grid from Radwolf is Ancient-rated. These Ratings may be related to Ancient things like Magic Machines whose history is unknown to the Normal People of the World. There may also be a chance that when Legends lose their Legendary Status (People like Hayate and other ToW Members), their Class Rating may become Ancient?! Who knows? Similarly, no Normal Person would know about Shizo Beriache's [Blood Warrior]. But the theory have some flaws like Growth Type Classes. Meaning, in case of Growth Type Classes, the continuity from the past may be an option, but most of the holders couldn't reach the Legendary Rating despite having the Potential to do so. A plausible reasoning for my plausible theory!

Lastly, Secret Rating. The most unusual Rating.

18. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...I knew it... I knew Katz class was related to vampires...
    Btw..I wonder if players will chose vampire race..
    Like if they chose it.. not only will they become demons( though not bad in this case) but will become sort of puppets under Grid.. not only that..since they follow Grid, Overgeared-ism will be their only option..

19. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean Grid has a long history of increasing affinity unintentionally and even.. all Grid has to do is use his dexterous fingers..hehe

Melegant and LordKarsus like this.
  20. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    You know that becoming a vampire had its own restriction right?
    I mean what if sunlight restriction, holy power and curse of sloth were in effect.