Join me in character creations for my novel : )

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Re-imaged Elf, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Re-imaged Elf

Re-imaged Elf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya guys!

I'm planning to start a isekai comedy with game elements (Yeah I know, we've all been there and done that haha). I'm looking to get help in character creation investments and maybe art if you're so kind : )

I'll write the lowdown, first we'll have a scum protagonist who gets transported to another world. Like other fantasy world settings, It'll be chaotic, there are dungeons, warring nations, cat girls, elves, guilds, demon lords and factional disputes, don't forget the social injustice from the rich and the poor too. As for the game system, it'll be a mix of JP isekais and KR Hunter novels, its still in the works for finding the right balance. There will be pros and cons, mostly cons due to my meme-tier humor.

I'll put my current characters and the prompt for the novel below.

Prompt
    Originally Adam and Eve were simple humans living in the utopia known as the garden but one unfortunate day they fell prey to a scheme. Adam and Eve had disobeyed the orders of their creator after eating the fruit of knowledge and were banished from the garden.

Their god stood there as he watched his creations leave, it was a shame but their children would have to carry the burden of their original sin. God was angry, he clasped the cane in his right arm and turned to face the snake trying to slither away secretly in the garden.

“Fucking hell Desmond! How’d you get in again?”

The snake started sweating bullets, it had never seen the god get this mad before.

It could do nothing but watch as this all powerful being swung his cane at it.

*Bonk*

[You have died]

[Reincarnation Subroutine Enabled]

[Unique Skill - Garden of Everything has been retained]

And so the world would be doomed in the future once more…

Characters

Wilfred [Catgirl Harem Enthusiast/ Meat Shield]
    Start:
    Fat American net blogger, comedic meat shield character who gets flung around a lot. He has a thing for catgirls. Acts tough occasionally but is a skilled bootlicker. Looks like Shrek. (Main Stat: VIT)
    "Yes! Yes my liege!" *lick* *lick* *lick*

Progression:
    Ends up stranded in a pocket dimension during a power-leveling arc. Essentially stuck in a hyperbolic time chamber being trained by a meowcyan/meowkin(catgirl) waifu. Ends up returning as an absolute chad.
    Equips: Hand Ax and Shields

Hyejin [Zoom Meeting Girl / Stuttering Girl / Yandere(?)]
    Start:
    Shy librarian type girl, is korean, wants to get a job to support her younger brothers. Is clumsy. Stutters alot. When she gets mad she has a deep male voice and pummels everyone. Weapons of choice: Tonfa and Claws.
    "E-excuse me. I have a zoom interview meeting tomorrow. Can I go home now?"

Progression:
    Not much progression. Ends up from nerdy glasses girl to pretty but crazy blood obsessed maniac.
    Scary imouto type. Something something high ranker. Let's make her a Blood Red Mad Berserker
    "O-oppa, you're bleeding so much today...It's so sexy."
    "What?"
    "W-what?"

Countess [Guild leader/ Loli/ Calculating and scary]
    Looks like a loli. Tastes like a lolly. Is actually an old hag. Super scary character. Guild Leader. Feared and respected by many across the continent. Carries a big as scythe. Likes to collect shiny things.
    "You look like a little girl."
    "Really? You'll be screaming like one once I'm done with you. Hehehe."

Loan Shark Dude [Poor/ Weak/ Aloha T-shirts]
    Isn't actually a loan shark but a guy who gets pulled to another world with his girlfriend. Thinks of it as a blessing to be able to escape loan sharks from original world. Carries a trident. Wears those aloha/hawaii shirts (i dunno what they're called). Ends up getting killed by a Fish monster.
    'It was ironic. This guy travelled to another world and escaped loan sharks just to be sleeping with the fishes in the end.'

Dungeon Naginata Girl [Dungeon Master/ Bloody Stronk/ Goddess of the battlefield]
    Haven't thought of a name with meaning yet. Has a backstory where she survives the tutorial with no assistance from the system (failed assimilation). Has platnium color hair, is a dungeon master and a goddess on the battlefield. Should be a combination of Senhime from rance and lenneth valkyrie. Has to call main character darling in order to borrow his power. I haven't decided her origin yet but it'll definitely be western.

Desmond [Scum Protagonist/ The Snek/ 69th Demon Lord/ Demon dungeon core venerable]:
    Regardless of the innumerable names above, he'll have a whole bunch of identities.
    Is a snake who reincarnates into a human on earth with no memories only to get poached to a fantasy world. Acts as a leader even though he is deemed 'shit' tier when he first enters the start of the main story.
    Has a unique skill: Garden of Everything that allows him entry to the treasure trove of the universe. Its a gacha though so don't worry. Will survive numerous arcs (kind merchant/crime syndicate/dread pirate/dungeon exploration/warring kingdoms etc etc arcs, I'll think of more when I go to sleep).

"
    I could feel the dungeon core trying to settle in my heart, it felt like it was gonna explode, I was pretty sure I couldn’t handle it. No it definitely was gonna explode.

“Nononononono. No Senor!”

‘Shit. Am I really going to die?’

I crumpled my face and started krumping, the movements ended up forcing the core to try to find a different spot to settle. Funnily enough I remembered all those cultivation novels I had previously read. I made a big push. Martial Poise go!

“Get in the dantian!”

Nnnnnnnnngggggghhhh "

Different races:
    Meowcyan - Cat people - Alignment:Good - I haven't thought it through yet
    Elves: Have you seen the little mermaid where Ariel turns into a human on land? The elves lose their pointy ears when they exit the forests so they're indistinguishable from humans. Alignment : Evil
    They want to rule the world by turning it into a giant forest.
    Deimos/Demons: Relative tame race. Had conflicts with humans prior and are in a bad state. Has a tribe like system and an empty monarch seat since the 68th Demon Lord.

WHEW! Feels good to get my character ideas of my chest. Feel free to help me brainstorm new characters. I'm not very good with creating male leads. I'm not good at creating art either.
    PS. If you've read all this I'll question your sanity.

2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg wtf are these ideas. I question your sanity too. I was curious where this was going but wow, it’s really meme after meme.

3. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised I read all of this... Are you a walking meme by any chance??

4. Re-imaged Elf

Re-imaged Elf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was raised a bit differently 〳 ° ▾ ° 〵