Spoiler The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. linna1195

linna1195 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need Adam with someone!:blobsob:

2. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could anyone tell me pleaaase? In which side story does Raeliana run away bc she's pregnant ?

elparis likes this.
  3. kyeongari

kyeongari Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this is so sad for me. Like this guy is struggling with his fears and trauma, afraid of his own feeling and of loving someone but still kinda care for someone who doesn't has the same feeling as him, while his brother (suffered the same thing) loves someone deeply and being loved back in the 'right' way.... And still okay with the situation, he knew and never 'hold' his deeply loved one because he's the king, (and never force his love either) he doesn't resent her brother, he tried to be a good king... I admire him :cry::cry:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  4. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still confused about the end side story of the manga. What is the novel that Noah is reading and how does it connect to the goddess and Noah’s proposal?

5. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 novels.

The one Noah read in train was Rae's fav novel, he use it as reference to propose Rae as her fav novel.

The one from Goddess is the story about their reincarnation / their next life. That one will be a guidance for Noah (Won) to find Rae (Eun Ha) in their next life.

We can say, The Goddess rewrite Eun Ha story.
    Eun Ha (died because The Goddess push her to become Bea) > Raeliana (because she can't enter Bea's body) > Eun Ha (with Noah/Won in this timeline)

6. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Do you remember the scene in manga that the Goddess said it's unfortunate because it is raining but not snowing because the knight proposes to Raeliana in the snow? What is the connection there? Seems like the Goddess purposely changes the weather, I might be wrong...

7. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    In that scene, the train stopped. Noah goes outside to check what makes the train stopped.

Noah : "Everything is fixed, but apparently the wheels are frozen and the train can't start moving"
    In this dialoque, Noah knows if there is outside power (The Goddess) who makes the train stop, not because of snow / bad weather.

Goddess : "Then I'm sure it'll start to move soon. It looks like the rain melted all the snow. It's also melted on the rails so I'm sure the train will have an easier time moving now."
    The Goddess talk to Noah with common sense, train will move because no snow in the trail, to make both of them talk like normal human. But we know if Noah has good instinct. He already know if the one talk with him is Goddess.

charisa and rock.doll like this.
  8. phanh_lu

phanh_lu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one question about the soul things.
    Iosa did say that if our present Raeliana die, her soul will be assigned a new role, that means she will become a different person and won't remember anything, which she doesn't want to because she will lose her relationship with Noah. But why she didn't lose her memory after Eunha died? Because of the conflict when her soul went to Raeliana's body instead?
    I mean, for the play (of the goddess) go right, I think Eunha's soul has to fuse with Beatrice, or should I say she has to become real Beatrice, not someone has the knowledge of future before hand, because the story "Beatrice" that goddess want to play is the story of Beatrice solving all the mysteries by her own brain, doesn't have reincarnation factor in it. Original Raeliana switched body is the reason everything became uncontrolled.
    Can you guys let me hear your opinion about this?

9. Pest-chan

Pest-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Eunha/Our Rae is still going to have her previous life's memories even when she was to become "Beatrice". Just like how she can read various languages that she didn't know of as Rae. It is the characteristic that the original Beatrice have in the story, but she attained this skill effortlessly, like a part of her MC halo buff of some sort :hmm:
    I also don't think Eunha's soul will combine or fuse with Beatrice. As the dark magician mentioned (I forgot the name, the one who contacted OriRae) something about 'your friend's soul will be replaced'. So I think Eunha's role in the original plot was to become this badass big brained heroine regardless of the identity of the body she got... :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  10. phanh_lu

Reading List:
    Link
    The language things seems to be a setting of character in my opinion. The skill with the gun belongs to the body (physical) so current Rae got it, but language skill belongs to the mind (mental) so it attached to the soul. Regardless of the body Eunha came to, she would own that skill.
    I'm talking about genre of the original novel/ original plan for the play (story) of the goddess. "Beatrice" isn't supposed to be reincarnation things, so if everything were on the right track, after Eunha' soul replaced Beatrice' soul, the story still has to progress normally with Beatrice going to solve the mystery behind original Raeliana McMillan's death, Royal Seal and everything. If Eunha' soul kept all of her memories, that would become other story. The timing she went to this world is before original Raeliana got married with Francis Brooks. If she knew Raeliana would be killed beforehand, it's hard to think she would let her die. And the plot the goddess wanted will be a mess again.

mayairreal likes this.
  11. serratia.marcess

serratia.marcess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i dont if im correct or not, but i always thought that Eunha remembering her past while she is already with a new role (which supposed to be Beatrice but instead it become Raeliana) is kinda like an 'error'. This 'error' happened because she is in the body where she isn't supposed belong to. But this is just my opinion though:/ if everything went as the goddess plan, Eunha should 'reborn' in Bea's body and so on~ (like in the novel, im pretty sure its without any memories from her prev lifes)

12. phanh_lu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, my thought is similar to what you just said...
    Because after she was reborned as Eunha one more time, she did forget everything. Maybe the new story/ play of the goddess allowed Noah (Won) and Raeliana (Eunha) remember their past life, but I think that "Beatrice" was not the same.

13. serratia.marcess

serratia.marcess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Won (Noah) did remember his past. But i think this was because in his previous life he already got the book from the goddess and (this is only my assumtions) but thus made him 'conscious' of his past life. As for Eunha, she will remember it. But if im not mistaken, its from dream? She remember only little by little

By the way, is the new chapter not coming out? I dont see anyone posting it...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  14. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    The explanation quite long. Some of them explained in several chapter of manhwa, and several other not, only in novel.

But for the short :

- If a soul die, Goddess job to find other soul, to replace the died soul
    Hint :
    ~ Manhwa Chapter 67 - Heika
    "Every soul is recorded as a book, and that soul travels the world by the hands of Goddess until it ceases to exist"
    ~ Manhwa Chapter 125 - Iosa
    "Goddess? That idiot is nothing but a bad playwright. Writing scripts however she pleases, casting parts for the bodies of spirits. She even makes the reenact the script so that she can have the pleasure of seeing the scenes she wants to see. And, if the spirit perished before the act is over, she wanders around looking for new spirit to give that role."
    ~ Manhwa Chapter 139 - Black Goddess / Evan (I get this name when read the novel)
    "Is your friend in that body? Or is she in the body's soul? Listen closely. Your friend will die soon. Her soul will cease to exist, and another soul will take over her body. What's so wrong with that being you?"
    ~ Manhwa chapter 140 - The Goddess
    "There's going to be an empty slot soon, but I haven't been able to find the right soul to fit into it "

- If the body die, but soul still not reach its time to death, it will be transfer to other body to play new role.
    Hint :
    "Every soul is recorded as a book, and that soul travels the world by the hands of Goddess until it ceases to exist"
    ~ Manhwa Chapter 111 - Raeliana
    "According to His Holiness, a soul continues to cycle through other bodies until it eventually perishes. And, moving another soul into body that belonged to a perished soul is the role of The Goddess."
    ~ Manhwa Chapter 133 - Iosa
    "Who knows? Maybe if you stack up enough good karma, the playwright may give you a better role next time."
    "You'll be reborn into a different role. Since your soul can't perish. (Not the time for her soul to die yet.) You'll just forget everything and live on in your new body, as a different person."
    ~ Chapter 147 - Noah
    "When The Goddess arrives to retrieve your soul, and the time comes to prepare for our next roles..."

But why she didn't lose her memory after Eunha died? Because of the conflict when her soul went to Raeliana's body instead?
    Yes. Thats right.
    Hint :
    "I'm assuming that some error occured in your soul's cycle and you're remembering your previous life. Since it's not normal for the memories of two people to exist at once. In the theory, the original spirit of Raeliana must've perished and another spirit from another realm, you, must've inherited her memory and live on"
    For support of this part, in the novel, there are several explanation. Eun Ha need 2 months to adapt as Rae. And she get several information in her head about Raeliana's memory, like her father's name, etc, but not get Raeliana memory completely. In this condition, she get the memory like she saw a movie in her head. And when she see memory of original Raeliana with the help of Iosa, Eun Ha can feels original Raeliana's feeling, it's like she become the real Raeliana herself, this explain why she said,"It left a bad taste," when she plays with water in manhwa chapter 127.
    ~ Manhwa Chapter 111 - Noah
    "But if the soul before you hasn't perished and is still around somewhere, could the existence of that soul in the world be the fundamental issue?"

If Eun Ha becomes "Beatrice", she will lost her previous memory, like Heika said in chapter 67.

Well, he remember his past because that's The Goddess script. In the novel, he start to aware if he remember his past when he around 8 years old. He remember them from his dream step by step. But in his next life, he can't remember all the script that Goddess gave to him. The hint that he remember is the place he will meet Eun Ha for the first time. He can't remember what will happen after that. It's like there's something that blocked his memory.

Eun Ha also start to dream her past after she met Won. But she thinks if that's like manifest because what Won told her about previous life.
    There will be a time when she can see her dream cleary, after someone push her from hospital stair. I don't know if this is really in her dream or she go back to previous timeline. In that dream, she tells Noah if her name is Park Eun Ha and she wants to get her memories as Raeliana, and Noah guide her to get Raeliana's memory (go to several places and meet other chara).

On hiatus this week.
    From the information last week, they will back in 22 Feb.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  15. phanh_lu

Reading List:
    Link
    @mayairreal
    Thank you for your explaination. That makes me think that "Raeliana" was really well-built story. I usually think "remember previous life" things was some convenient devices which make things easier for main character, but in "Raeliana", everything has reasons and makes sense in it own ways. Even the twist about Beatrice and Raeliana feel nice to me.

16. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup.

The illustrator do his/her best to adapt as manhwa.

But I really want the novel available legal in English, because it has more complete explanation and better way to know which one is the correct spoilers by read the novel. I feel more vibe about character feeling in novel.
    Outside from Korea, it has been translated legal in Japanese language.

Rin.rinaaa and Uncopyright like this.
  17. phanh_lu

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's nice. I can read Japanese so I think I will create an account to read the novel. Thank you for your information.

This is the first time I'm so into a manhwa/ Korean's novel like that to be honest :))

mayairreal likes this.
  18. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Same with me.
    https://piccoma.com/web/product/31387

And I also start to read other novel from the same author of Raeliana.

phanh_lu likes this.
  19. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the new translated side story 3 by bucci gang, and sietrich (the king) with his serious face said that he had naomi in his heart (which i assumed he likes her) but even so, i had my doubt hahaha ( knowing his level of pranking and playfulness) i don't know if sietrichh truly likes naomi. so, can someone kindly tell me will he ended up happy with naomi or he will never welcome an empress? since he got the baby boy from soroso and soroso is his concubine right?

p/s i do pity him but even me as reader doesn't 100% trust him. hahaha

20. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly he likes her. You can read in page 32 of this forum by Mrs. Lee with Spoiler : The situation that the king went to meet the count for novel version.

In there he unconsciously calls her name in his sleep. That's why Mis Summer knows about this.

Siatrich and Naomi stay as King and Aide. He will marry princess from other country as his queen and have another baby boy.