Spoiler The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke/악당 대공님의 귀하디귀한 여동생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ivy012345, Apr 14, 2020.

1. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in love with Yuric :blobmelt: he's so kind and cute I hope he has a happy ending

Bella94, Niveis, Katsu_cfq and 11 others like this.
  2. yen1scute

yen1scute Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! did anyone know wheres i can read the translation of this novel ? and is the novel already ends ? thank you so much i’ll really appreciate this! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Jann and Epona C like this.
  3. vsvivian

vsvivian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the side stories so I can give a little spoiler about their children. The main story has ended but the side stories not yet over. Until now there's only 6 side stories.

Dietrich and Anissa have twin daughters (Ruby and Shire) so far. They're already 6 years old in the side stories. The two of them resembles Dietrich.

Ruby is the older sister, she is a tomboy, she likes climbing the tree and have a talent in swordmanship. But in front of Dietrich, she was more modest, she never wanted to disappoint Dietrich. Dietrich never mad at her eventhough she broke the main building, he even praised her that it was good to be strong.

Shire is calmer than Ruby. She likes reading books. She and Ruby will have their birthday soon and they have a wish for Anissa to have a younger brother :blobmelt: (so I think Dietrich and Anissa may have another child after this). Shire always remind Ruby to behave well and didn't make trouble before their birthday so Anissa will grant their wish.

The two of them asked Yurik where they could bought a brother. It was because Shire read a book about slavery that happened in the Lagrance family so they thought they can buy a brother. Yurik told them that the stork bring a baby to the family:blobxd: but they didn't believe him cause Marilyn already used the story before and the twins already saw the stork in the forest near Lagrance. They thought that the stork was not a magnificient and wonderful bird that would bring a baby to Lagrance. Yurik has a hard time to explain but end up saying that it was up to Anissa to give them a brother.

Elren, RubySBS, Peerly and 154 others like this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoiler! Can u share more pls?:aww:

Haiting1536 likes this.
  5. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls spoilers about the euclids

Haiting1536 likes this.
  6. Marieam188

Marieam188 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is not aware that she is adopted, in the original novel he only found out after the war when he already became an adult

7. Jann

Jann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading chapter 24 and I'm curious does annisa get along with her other siblings? I'm really looking forward to more chapters with Annisa having adorable moments with Yuric and Veronica ❤

8. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re so sweet!

Thanks
    For all the spoilers

Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  9. Ghostly_ PhoenixXia

Ghostly_ PhoenixXia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the truth be finally revealed? That Anissa didn't steal any holy relic?

augacutan, MiserableSOUL and Lilylam like this.
  10. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read all the available chapters in MangaD** and they just introduced a new maid by the name of Marilyn. She seems kinda sus after all the stuff that happened so anyone has info on the new maid?

11. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    at first, she's a spy sent by liatrice (yuric's mom and the wife derek loves the most). dietrich realized it not long after marilyn first came and (presumably) dismissed her.

when marilyn came back to dahlia palace and met anissa, it seems like she's being controlled and tried to harm anissa. anissa realized there's something wrong with marilyn's aura and tried to purify her. after anissa purification attempts succeed, dietrich came. marilyn admitted that she was a spy and asked dietrich to kill her because she tried to harm anissa (she genuinely likes anissa anyway). anissa defended her once again (to the point saying something like she would hate dietrich if he killed marilyn). at the end, she's pardoned and became one of anissa best maid.

12. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions
    1) The mother of the ml kidnapped the mc and pretended she is her own, is that right? Someone mentioned she was pregnant at the time, did she die during childbirth?
    2) Did the ml’s father know that mc is not his child?
    3) some people said ml finds early on that the child is not his sister and some else said he finds after the war. Which one is it?
    4) based on spoilers i got a sense of the storyline. mc and ml grow up and get close. She becomes so precious to him that finally at the time of the exam for him , he goes in the den alone but then she follows and they defeat the main family demon...... A saint appears named Charlotte who tries to grab the ml from mc some stuff happens and then it turns out she actually serves a demon not god.
    Would be great if someone fill the blanks :)
    5) at what point her family learns about her and if it only her mom who wants her back or everyone?
    I guess that’s it for now.
    Thank you all for awesome spoilers!

13. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! i can only answer number 1) sorry. so ml's mother was really pregnant with ml's sibling but then she kidnapped mc, who was also just born, from the euclid. on the way she died (of childbirth? from the chase? i'm not sure) and lagrange's soldiers who found her thought mc was her child and brought her to lagrange. i dont understand how she can even move while being heavily pregnant and even kidnapped someone from an enemy family who was comparable to lagrange in power lol. i hope it answered your question:)

14. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! one step closer to a clear picture!

Shion Lee likes this.
  15. Peeps83

Peeps83 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently just read chapters 26-29 I stopped because I’m unable to understand and follow the translations...this happened for multiple sites... should I just learn the language or wait. I highly doubt there would be any different versions that I’m able to read, I might as well wait for the manhua to update. Hopefully I won’t die before it updates fully

16. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a idea of how MC past family before the transmigration was like. It was said that she was ignored because she wasn’t as talented as her family. It sound like she was from a rich family with trashy parents.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  17. Daruchini elachi

Daruchini elachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medd more spoilers on romance

18. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on Veronica?

Laciesche, Mikaa and Jann like this.
  19. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cjburaira and Fostofina like this.
  20. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone be talking about Charlotte while I’m here wondering how Annisa met her biological brother and how he became a siscon

Mikaa, Izubaru, aerith12 and 7 others like this.