Spoiler I gave birth to the villain's child/ 살인귀의 아이를 낳았다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Snowkittycat

Snowkittycat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jeinpo thanks for the spoilers ...... Well ,I do want to know about mc’s evil father doom...

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  2. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know too...
    I searched everywhere for them with no result sadly

3. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @IceQueenRinne1234 @totorototoro, you are welcome :D
    really!? I read it in TMO the title in Spanish is "he dado a luz al hijo de un asesino" (if you want, copy and paste) and you will find the chapters until the 20th, you may be wondering "why don't you just put the link and that's it?" The explanation is simple, I do not want the hunters to stalk the different scans and force them to hide or close indefinitely, as has happened in the past, it is something that I have already explained in other publications but, I think it does not hurt to comment on it :coffee:

4. maki_dt3

maki_dt3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bigredqueen and Malacat like this.
  5. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys.... Is there anyone who can spoil about nity's sickness (ch21 and more)??? I am dying to know

6. JustHannahK

JustHannahK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me when will the Duke learn that nitens is his son???

Belle76 and dagrandesibuna like this.
  7. Anime girl

Anime girl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please anyone , spoilers about when and what reaction will the Duke get when he will know it is his son

dagrandesibuna likes this.
  8. shady346

shady346 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't make any sense why is she even trying to hide the fact that child is his son? Anyway ML is going to know it sooner or later as she already told the child about his father. So isn't it better to just tell him now as to avoid any future incident:blob_tilt::blob_tilt:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    snzzykitten and mrs.apache like this.
  9. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know when the ml realize the truth?
    which chapter in the manhwa and novel is that?

10. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I'm being fast forward but I already wanna know the ending ( :blob_plusone:for spoiler ) :blobcat_hyper:

Plus in the manga art it sooooo much different from the novel cover ( I know the manga illustrator is not the one who drew the novel cover ) but...I don't know why I feel so betrayed:blob_teary:

Candygirl, Aldis, mrs.apache and 2 others like this.
  11. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us more, especially when ml know about his child or maybe the ending, anything :sushi_dead:

12. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With Lucia Reference Grand Duke Taran The King of The North :). Now I am also curious why north?

OMG, This is Kinda make a Sense. So far, I have read several webtoon which set The North area/region as the place where the Monsterious Rumored ML/LI/Villains lived as their backgroud (but mostly its the Li / Ml). And before reading this I never thought about this. Thanks for the exolanation anyway it is trully Explain a lot. And I'm still laugh everytime openning the spoiler atached LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
    syofiaa, vannaokuzo, lacerem and 3 others like this.
  13. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean with the latest chapter manga wise in english - she tells him the story of her pregnancy and ... its the same story she told him in the past to a degree and hes already had suspicions of the child's parentage. Im genuinely curious when he figures this out ( spoil away ) as I think he would simply be Happy to know its his son in all senses of the word (and likely make him more angry towards her father)

syofiaa likes this.
  14. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tell me they r gonna have more babies , niti is so damn kawaii:aww:

15. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    When does ML find out it was FL who slept with him 3 years ago? Just saw recent chapters and some guy who ML told to investigate lied that some other gold digger was the one from 3 years ago:blobcurse: I hope this misunderstanding doesn’t drag on...:notlikeblob: spoilers pls on what happens:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

17. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobangery:Read the last chapter available in english and nearly choked with water when I read that the ML thought that he spent the night with.... WTF WHO IS THAT B*TCH THAT HAS POPPED FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE!!!! :blobhyperthink: Anyway, just how did they investigate such......OMG :blobfearful: is MC so good at concealing herself that the intelligence of the ML is running in circles? :blobdizzy: Or were they bribed? :blobspearpeek: Or is it to add plot???? :blobsob: Either way it is cruel!!! MC make up your mind before things go SOUTH!!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

beazacha, Elvirgo and SwordEmpress like this.
  18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, can someone explain/clarify why the FL is hiding the truth from ML??? I just don’t understand, maybe I missed it?:blobunsure: Does she think ML will do something bad to her for what happened 3 years ago? But really, I think ML would be jumping for joy if he finds out it was her all along and the father of Nitty is actually him. It doesn’t seem like she’s gonna clear ML’s misunderstanding bc I read that someone said ML won’t know til around Ch 80 in the novel:blobfrowning::blobawkward: And it looks like the ML will (maybe) be nice to the fake person he thinks he slept with 3 years ago bc he feels bad for her and assume sheep’s treaded poorly in Count Perlson’s house so that’s why she was wandering the street that day. This is so damn frustrating:blob_catflip: The FL better come out with the truth and if not, then she better not complain later cuz girl, it’s your own damn fault for this mess:blobunamused:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  19. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel compelted? how many chapter are there?

simplysharonda likes this.
  20. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The FL mentioned before that she want her son to live freely without being tied down to nobility (Gurl, are you dumb or what, at that era you couldn't live freely without power or money, just take a look at yourself) maybe that's why she doesn't reveal the truth, the ML even go as far to make her son the heir even if the ML doesn't know yet that he is his son and treated him kindly so I don't think she is afraid that the ML wouldn't believe her. Unless there is some kind of curse or magic that forbid her for saying the truth, I don't think any reason would justify the FL for keeping quite.

beazacha, boom2424, Niaosaf and 3 others like this.