Spoiler Endo and kobayashi live commentary on the villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess/ i searched spoiler but i don't found it . I don't know if this have a spoiler treat already under an other name or no, i searched with the two other associated name but i don't found it either but just in case i make it .
    『She’s always putting on that grumpy face even though she’s not actually that upset! Oh, why can’t she just be honest with herself…!?』

『She is a tsundere, after all? When her embarrassment levels exceed a certain limit, she will explode into anger. However, the point that she’s suppressing under the surface is that she wouldn’t mind that sort of thing if it were in a less public place.』

As Endo-kun passionately reacts to the antics of Lady Liselotte, the villainess of an otome game, Kobayashi-san provides a painstaking breakdown of her tsundere behaviour.

Suddenly, one person could hear their voices; Liselotte’s fiancée, Prince Siegward.

That is where this story begins. This have many mystery like a mystery Man who appear in the manga adaptation , or if and how kobayashi will fall for endo etc and i found it good spoiler please

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  2. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I assume you read the recent chapter and was caught up on how the ancient witch came to be.

Eeve's soul was reincarnated and the reincarnation of Eeve is Finne. Kuon, the ex-god and obsessive maniac, is obsessed with the girl. He wanted to take her soul out of her body and into the body of someone else in the current world he's now living in.

I mtl so everything might be a little off.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  3. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thx for the spoilers, the recent manga adaptation is still kinda touch the subject between "ex god" and "eve".
    In the latest chapter at the ending page, the mystery man or so it seems the ex god called out to Kobayashi-san as Eve...... but you said Eve reincarnated as Finne right?
    So, uhm why he (may) mistaking Kobayashi-san as Eve?
    and if you have time, can you please spoil us a lil more about the plot highlights.
    thankyou! ฅ'ω'ฅ

layyu likes this.
  4. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was a mistake. He realizes Eve couldn't possibly be in that world and apologizes to her.

I don't remember the details because MTL and time but everyone eventually confronts the ex-god possessing Kuon. I don't really remember what happened during the confrontation but they basically told Kuon that everyone there is like them. (The reason he started this all was because he wanted to be loved. He rejected the ancient witches love because they were originally one and the same. He thought that the ancient witch's love wasn't love and became obsessed with Eve. He started planning for ways to obtain her which led to a lot of tragedy. A big confrontation happened and he was sent over to Earth while Ancient witch became corrupted. Their powers dispersed and endowed people with powers.) Ancient witch tells her that everyone is like them. Their abilities vary but they all have powers like they do.

Ends with Lize and crown prince's wedding. Kobayashi and endo somehow visit the magikoi world and attend the wedding. There are some epilogues but I seriously don't remember much… mtl did too much damage

5. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh oh omg, thankyou for the big highlight of the events, yes I kinda skimmimg thru :sweating_profusely: the novel, then somehow see the illustration where endo and kobayashi attending crown prince and lise wedding~

anyway what happend with the ex god? is he being exterminated at the end? and the ancient witch still corrupted till the end?

6. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read this manga again, will Finne ended up with Baldur? Really curious about that couple! :sushi_chubby:

syofiaa likes this.
  7. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how though?:hmm: By the way, anymore spoilers?? I’ve just finished reading it until the last translated chapter :aww: the manga is sooooo goood. :blobpopcorn: I can’t stop laughing and reading it.

layyu and KaguyaDreyar like this.
  8. linna1195

linna1195 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This comic is soo good. But I really need more chapter

9. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg do u have that illustration ? :eek:

11. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist
    Endo and Kobayashi are reincarnations of Baldur and Finne

⟨⟨ It's just a theory, lol ⟩⟩

12. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    that would be really shocking...

13. sclxil

sclxil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my! Oh! Will Endo and Kobayashi will become a couple? I really ship them so much! And the latest chapter that was posted was on August 4, will they eventually talk to Finne? I mean, Endo and Kobayashi.
    The last panel was them talking to each other on how serious the situation was, and is Finne going on a loop but forgets everything once a new player plays it? If it is then it explains why she keeps thinking about that "He'll die again"

layyu and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  14. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovina likes this.
  16. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovina likes this.
  17. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly hate the prince. Can't believe he's the ml even tho he basically "cheated".

layyu likes this.
  18. zofi673

zofi673 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    When did he's actually cheated?

Tad1989 and Lovina like this.
  20. Kookies

Kookies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May be bcs he already has fiancee but become one of ML in the game (that the MC is not his fiancee)