Recommendations Looking for a novel with badass mc!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Faruk025, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a good novel to read.there are many novels i like but Solo Leveling and nano machine was noteworthy! I want to read a novel where mc has cheat but novel should have a good story! I loved Nano machine because of the character development.And it would be good to have a MC who gains enlightenments like nano machine and Desolate Era. So.............

Can someone recommend me some good novel with a badass MC?

2. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Faruk025 likes this.
  3. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will read the Second Life Ranker(1000% sure) in future waiting for it to get translated atleast 500 chapters

5. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And yeas Second Coming of Gluttony and Trash of the Counts Family,,, i am reading them both but both of u have recommended me world apocalypse online,,,,,,, Actually i dont like VR novels(didn’t read a single one) and in NU reviews, WAO Doesn't have that many 4 star reviews.everybody is saying they dont like this and that.So how is your personal experience in reading them? Can u please tell me? I will be thankful! (my english is not that good btw sorry if theres any mistakes!)

6. BumChikiBum

BumChikiBum "Notice me, Onii-chan!~"

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe something/someone like: Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord) & Tanya Degurechaff (Youjo Senki)
    Others, mangas and/or animes: Black Lagoon (lots of badass ladies here), Hellsing, Drifters, Jormungand, Gunsmith Cats, Red Eyes, Kongou Banchou, JJBA: Stardust Crusader, JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable & JJBA: Golden Wind

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  9. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @S4TY4 i just dont like Overlord,,,,,,,, I love it! The only thing that i dont like in Overlord is that MC "cough" Doesn't have "cough" you know That,,,,,,,,,
    Except That I dont have any problem with Overlord! "cough"

10. djsosonut

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a 4.0 rating. And over 200 5 star reviews. Outnumbering its all the other categories put together. Plus its not VR. It unless you consider Solo Leveling VR. It just had game elements in the real world.

Its MC is actually clever and intelligent instead of just being described as such. And that's continued to the most recent chapter I've read.

Its rare to read a novel in this genre so clever it gives me a sense of awe. So many great gambits and twists. And the imagination of the writer. While others authors are throwing out arrogant young masters and more savage sect plotlines for the hundredth time in their stories; he's writing about intersecting parallel worlds creating divergent memories that you only find out about by looking a reflected image on someone's eyeball. His imagination isn't as limited as others.

So I highly recommend. Maybe you'll be one of the people that turns out not to like it. But it deserves its positive rep.

AkaNoOu likes this.
  11. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @djsosonut wow i am really really really impressed by this novel already read 10 chapters and i think i am gonna read it unitl the end! Thank You!And if u look in those reviews,,,,,,,,,,,,,um never mind! Some are saying that this MC have many many plot armors and some are saying overrated but i am gonna read it till the end, and lets see if its really is as good as you are describing it to be!

12. djsosonut

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people mistake well written plot for plot armor. If you establish a tool, skill or gambit and have the MC use it well and cleverly that's plot. If you have an MC keep getting saved at the last moment from from their own stupid decisions by someone that appears from nowhere...or gets a last minute power-up under pressure...now that's plot armor. WOA is good plot. So is The Legendary Mechanic if you decide to give a person trapped in a VR world a try. Plus they're both badass and hilarious by turns.

AkaNoOu likes this.
  13. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try that in the future but now i am gonna read WOA.Anyway Tnx For recommendations!

14. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Klazy Labbit

Klazy Labbit Peko peko peko~

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
  18. BumChikiBum

BumChikiBum "Notice me, Onii-chan!~"

Reading List:
    Link
  19. R0hqn

R0hqn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m guessing you’ve read warlock of the Magnus world because a huge amount of people. Have and it is An excellent novel

20. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link