Spoiler Given That I’ve Become a Villainess, I’d Like to Live Freely

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Feb 15, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Given That I’ve Become a Villainess, I’d Like to Live Freely
    Alternative Title: Akuyaku Reijou ni Natta no de Jiyuu ni Ikitai to Omoimasu
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5260fe/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/given-that-ive-become-a-villainess-id-like-to-live-freely/
    Description:
    After saving a kitten from being hit by a car, Sudou Nozomi (25) unfortunately left this world.

Although I was lucky enough to be reincarnated, it was to a place where my previous self’s best friend was obsessed with. This is the world from an otome game.

However, I am not the heroine who finds happiness. Only a bad end – where my engagement is nullified – awaits me. I have become the villainess Roselia! However, the current me is still only five years old, so I have time.

“I still have time to spare! The future is hopeless, I might even die, so let’s live freely until then!”

I will improve myself leisurely.

- Roselia flat rejects the 2nd Prince
    - The "Heroine" accuses her of bullying
    - Roselia dryly and sarcastically denies having done so
    - The 2nd Prince is thrilled and thinks that beautiful Roselia is jealous and is in full throttle make her my fiance
    - Roselia is all "HELL NO."
    - Heroine is getting frustrated because she's aiming for Harem route end bu thinks Roselia is getting in her way.
    - Roselia is "DA FAQ. YOU CRAZY." Has a massive headache.
    - Roselia is tentative friends or at least not hostile with the capture targets. It comes off as polite acquaintances.
    - Heroine harassment increases. Her friend Sofia engaged with the 1st Prince is getting more and more annoyed at the situation since Heroine-chan is targeting her fiance
    - Roselia is more and more cuddling her doggie for comfort.
    - Roselia confronts Heroine-chan and its official she wants Roselia to become a villainous cannon fodder so she may have a harem
    - In Heroine-chan's chapter, its very annoying and believes things should revolve around her. Not realizing everyone is just either annoyed or fed up with her.
    - Rudolph one of the capture targets is the knight commander's son and has a full-on crush on Roselia. Simply based on Roselia's good looks alone. He tries to talk to her but is more interested in speaking to The 1st prince and his fiancee Sofia.
    - Roselia is being consulted with a girl who's fiance is flirting with Heroine-chan and she seems hurt. She tried confronting him about he lashed out on her saying she's just jealous of Heroine-chan. Heroine seems like she avoids the girls who's fiances she stole.. guilty?
    -Roselia has had enough and sits down with 2 of the capture targets: the Knight Commander's son Rudolph and future Prime Minister Julius. Apparently, Heroine consistently accuses either Roselia or Sofia of bullying. Roselia refutes those claims. Speaks to Rudolph who is on cloud 9 and finagles a way to talk to Roselia more often. Roselia is totally chill - is like sure why not? Apparently Julius is accompanying Sofia to help refute the bullying claims also to talk about the case of the girl who spoke to Roselia earlier. The one whose fiance seems to be flirting with Heroine.
    UPDATED: 2/16/2020
    - Julius the Prime Minister's son tries to come on to Roselia, but Roselia calls him out. She realized it's not she - he's all hot and bothered about - it's Sofia the 1st Prince's fiancee. He had a crush on her since they met when they were kids.
    - Rudolph is thrilled to somehow spend some time with Roselia.
    - Heroine-chan eggs on a stalker of Roselia's and he starts leaving her creepy presents all over the place
    - Stalker finally confronts Roselia and tries to force himself on her
    - a grown-up El makes an appearance and rescues her
    - the crew bust ina few moments later and apprehend the stalker
    - Heroine loses her mind over El and wants him for herself and begins to cling to him.
    - The heroine starts to lose it when she realizes he's in love with Roselia
    - Roselia confronts Heroine that she egged on her stalker to attack her, and Heroine is all- "I just encouraged someone who's in love with you to confess their feelings."
    - El goes over Roselia's house and realizes the scent on her was from her doggie Alto.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    So many otome deaths XD

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselia was kidnapped by some psycho count who is crazy about her from where she was a kid,, pedo.
    He wants Roselia for himself, drug her ect.
    After a week (seriously??! That long! If this happens again i won't give her even to El!!)
    She was rescued by El, her father, grandpa, Rudolph and some extras. Then she sleeped with El/Routh. Allen was seriously mad at Rose's maid (RIP ship), who was only a burden to Roselia, becc Rose at that time only thinked about Anna's safety. Anna will be training with MC Gramps, so she could be able to do something if Rose is in danger.

6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, how Roselia will realize her feelings towards El??
    And when 2nd prince will finally understand that Rose doesn't give a damn sh*t about him? He's annoying >:C

Jukki likes this.
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo,
    long story short:
    She will realize her feeling towards El when she become jealous, causee there will be a princess from another country od beastmen (she will be a Black panther) and that princess likes El, they were childhood friends ect.
    Good thing that she will not be some crazy psycho about him, when he rejected her.
    After that Rose will confess to El, and they kissed..(?)(i'm not so sure about that)

Later there is a scene before Sophia x Will Marriage, and Sophia was talking with Roselia.
    Rose, after Routh came back to his country, she also came with him for a year, because there was shool ect. She is El's fianceé and is also going to Marry him soon.
    ~Happy end~~

About that b*stard 2nd Prince, he will realize his mistakes after Heroine was caught, and her crimes have been disclosed. When He came to know about that (he didn't know about Rose being kidnapped) He then realized his actions so far only hurt Roselia, and that he is not worthy of her. (Finally)
    He will end up probably with that Black panther girlie (she's a good girl, he is also not worthy of her:mad:)

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    It's finished!!:blob_pompom:

Sinistertwist likes this.
  9. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  10. nixp