Recommendations BL Revenge Novel Recs Please!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 307SamC, Oct 24, 2019.

1. 307SamC

307SamC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,

1) I am looking for Bl novels with revenge. Something where the ML hates the MC and is trying to get revenge for something but ends up falling for the MC. Along the way, MC gets very confused about why the ML is being nice and is resistant to affections.

OR

2) Bl novels with younger, yandere ML and older MC who raises the ML and is pretty oblivious to ML. Love fluff with a some angst.

Mikhail-san and Asami like this.
  2. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan
    In short, this is the tragic tale of a saint-like man who transmigrated into a web novel as a mob character and wanted to rehabilitate the villain, only to realize in the end, he became more and more villainous.

The ludicrous story:

Unable to bear hurting the villain he helped raise, but when it came to compensating with his own body, the unfortunate, straight male reader figured he’d better escape… …

Many years later, the same unfortunate saint rubbed his neck, asking, “This is a dog collar you put on me, isn’t it?”

The handsome villainous boss gave a glance with his elegant, almond-shaped eyes, and then replied with a devious, charming smile, “That’s to prevent you from running away again.”

“If I stay put, will you refrain from destroying the world?”

2.The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System
    “Can’t I properly read stallion novels anymore!”

Shen Yuan transmigrated into someone who’d tormented the young male lead almost to death, the Scum Villain Shen Qingqiu.

It must be known, the original Shen Qingqiu ended up being carved alive by his disciple, Luo Binghe, into a human stick, a human stick!

Ten thousand “f*ck your moms” rampaged through Shen Qingqiu’s heart:

“It’s not that I don’t want to cling to the male lead’s thighs, but who made him so f*cking black. The type who seeks thousand-fold retribution!”

Why have all the female lead’s scenes been forcibly given to him.

Why, as a Scum Villain, does he need to constantly sacrifice himself, blocking knife and gun for the protagonist!

Shen Qingqiu: “…I think I can still save him, one more time.”

A gong who starts as a loyal dog of a small white flower, and ends up as a blackened, mental case of a maiden X a refined Scum Villain of a tsukkomi-holic shou

This is actually a dogblood story about a master-disciple pair never doing honest work, fighting monsters, and engaging in romance.

It’s also a story where the villain personally witnesses how the male lead transforms from a little sheep of a white lotus into a dark tyrant O(∩_∩)O~

3.Card Room
    Xiao Lou was killed in an accident and reborn in the Card World.

Each card here represents a secret room and clearing the instance will give a reward. Xiao Lou draws a card and thinks he could draw all types of equipment and weapons. As a result: Su Shi, Li Bai, Tao Yuanming… character cards keep coming one after another.

Xiao Lou, “???”

What was this escape game? What type of ghost made him keep drawing character cards?

4.Reborn As a System
    Space, System, Treasure, Spirit Tools … other protagonists all have golden fingers, Shi Qing: this young grandpa [Xiao Ye] is a golden finger.

It’s just that …he is now a golden finger and even more importantly bound to a host?

And so this host, has a backstory resulting a bloody darkened heart and soul, truly a psychopath!

A psychopath I can endure, but I also have to work together with the psychopath through different worlds, can I endure?

Ancient times, modern times, apocalypse, futuristic….

Traveling throughout the worlds, Shi Qing thinks the host isn’t as bad as he imagined? Strange.

5.Sha Po Lang
    In the age of the Great Liang Dynasty, the lives of the people were made convenient with steam-powered machines that run on a fuel named Violetstream Gold. Chang Geng, who lived in a small countryside village, shared a distant relationship with his mother while his stepfather was away most of the year round, and the only people he was close to were two little kids, the village teacher, and his yi fu – adoptive father. But his life was flipped upside down one day following the barbaric Man tribes’ invasion, and it turned out that his entire identity had been an illusion – not only was Chang Geng himself not the country boy he thought he was, but also his mother, his teacher, and even his beloved yi fu…

Shotoxoxokawai, 307SamC and nejvi like this.
  4. 307SamC

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  5. 307SamC

Reading List:
    Link
    Any revenge fics that are bl/yaoi?

6. Mikhail-san

Mikhail-san 『 Mika 』『 Mikshroom 』『 Your cute daughtah 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I know this is late but, um try these if you haven't read this already:

Revenge
    - The Husky and his White cat Shizun
    - Everybody knows I'm a good person
    - Transmigrated into a School Idol and Forced to Do Business

Yandere
    - Befriending the most powerful person
    - After reverse transmigration, I became the Four archenemies’ White moonlight
    - There Will Always Be Protagonists With Delusions of Starting a Harem

7. aelin12

aelin12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link