Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More importantly, she is actually in love with Sakurai. If she was Anna and regained the latter's memories it'd cause a huge mental conflict.

2. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more important question is, “is Sakurai in love with her?” An unrequited love would just hurt her in the long run. Not really recommended for them to be together if there’s no affection from one side.

3. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God rank water magic : Cocytus.
    This is epic !

4. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    The last time I got goosebumps was back during Makoto vs Alex. This time around I felt it a lot more.

King of the Giants attack and Dea and Undines straight up defend as if it was nothing. Goliath himself was getting damaged without Makoto moving yet. Imagine if he collected mana and butchers him one spell. The other demon lords are impressed at him and are surprised at the same time on how he can use spirit magic easily. Anna is not entirely useless though as she can still fight against demon lords now as well. The demon lords do a combination attack and they defend. Anna is starting to panic while Makoto is still composed. They’re starting to get serious and then Makoto buffs Anna. He created another lens to concentrate the light so that she can also do a spell similar to what Sakurai did. Makoto stops her and synchronizes with her to help her pray. He sacrifices his lifespan in exchange for a god ranked magic, sword of Michael and then the Giant King died? Demon lords say Anna has reached the level of demigod but in reality that wouldn’t have happened if Makoto didn’t buff her up. Astaroth appears and then Makoto tells Anna to make a barrier and leave the rest to him. He uses a God rank magic named Cocytus then it ends.

This battle will end at the next chapter I suppose. Makoto be using god rank magic so I guess he’s approaching the status of God ranked mage as well? I’m pleasantly surprised that Anna has contributions. I totally thought that Makoto will solo carry the mission but apparently not. Imagine the reactions of Momo and Johnny when they see what he’ll do. Nothing will stop them from slicing them demon lords one by one after they’re frozen by Makoto’s magic. This one spell will probably end the entire army including the majority of demon lords.

5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Valac, Zagan and Astaroth will probably survive. It is interesting to see that the magic tool allows those who are in contact with the user to hear the voice of Ira.
    Personally, I would want Makoto to be a little stronger to the point he can defeat a Demon Lord without sacrificing his lifespan.
    I would say that Makoto is at the peak of saint rank mage.

6. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was honestly bueno

Author finally satisfying the fan with the ira chapter next week huhu

HiroBlaze likes this.
  7. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet it is a chapter that a lot of fans are waiting for. Honestly, I like Ira more than Noah. Ira is my favorite goddess.

8. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to comment on Anna and Makoto synchronizing. I wonder if she felt something enter her? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Based on the angel name Michael, this is I’m guessing this is probably another seraph and more powerful than Uriel which Sakurai used. She has a chance to defeat Cain now and I wonder what will happen between them.

Next chapter is Ira’s and I’m excited to see how a goddess reacts to Makoto’s feats. Since it’s her perspective, I feel like this is going to be the summary of what happened. Ibliss though, since he’s a God ranked mage, I wonder how he’ll react to Makoto. I also would have wanted to know more about the demon lords themselves but it looks like they’ll die next chapter. Especially Astaroth, I wanted to see his relationship with Mel.

9. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    The first goddess POV ! It will definitely be interesting !

10. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto used tuning with Anna (she felt her body become hot like Sophia) only for a short time though.

He actually sacrificed his blood for Ira. I bet Anna is confused now from Althena's oracle, Eir's sacrificial offering with his dagger, then Ira's self-sacrifice move by him. What the heck are you, Makoto? Are you three timing with the goddesses? Well its actually four, with Noah as a unlockable heroine in hard mode only.

It's important to note when Makoto first met Anna, he kept referring to her melons. She probably has one of largest bust in the series.

Bug King, Beast King, and Dragon King will survive. They have the most vitality and keen instincts of the lot. It's interesting how the Bug King is an Oldman with insect wings. I was expecting an Insect Queen for the zerg rush that they do. However, male insects that forgo reproduction gain even stronger abilities (like in Chrome Shelled Regios).

This author lol saying "Doesn't everyone like Ira too much?"

Finally giving us some Ira moments after all these obstacles. Us Ira fans will not go away even after this arc is over. We will gain more numbers by then.

Blank27 likes this.
  11. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    @HiroBlaze
    “Ira-sama ★ life!”
    “Ira-sama ★ love!”
    “I can die for the sake of Ira-sama!”

I think that passage can represent our feelings as Ira's fans. I think Ira's popularity will skyrocket after her POV even though Ira is already so popular and cute.

12. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d say Eir has the biggest ones followed by Rosalie, Noel/Anna, and Janet. He’s probably satisfied now at the size of his harem eh? He has the freedom to choose from a variety of sizes starting from flat to melons.

Edit: Nice observations from the guys in translated chapters. If you mix the name Abel and Anna, you can get Annabel so yeah I didn’t notice until now.

13. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see everyone read the chapter too, now we wait till the 26th :blobpopcorn:

14. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    [Quickly take a look at the illustrations]
    Indeed, Eir does have big breasts. Noel too.
    Ira-sama, don't worry about your chest. Makoto said that he likes flat chests as well.

15. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Annabel.... that is also the title of a horror film.

The demon lords seems to know about the divine rules. Too bad Makoto cannot get a hold of them so he could find loopholes like the gamer that he is.

16. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the one who said that it was a violation of the divine realm rules was Erinyes. She is a former angel, so it might explain why she knows about it.

17. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was her. Erinyes in the classic lore was a servant to Hade's wife.

Also, there will probably be side-effects after Makoto loses his temporary divine aura like his full spirit transformation in the past.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  18. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is the author fault for creating such a good chara such as ira.

its not that noah is bad per se, but it is impossible for us reader to get empathy towards a clearly calculating character whose goals and thinking processes is unknowm.

On the opposite ira is simple to understand and she has a great moe gap between her pride as a goddess and her natural clumsyness, also she is an eternal weeb. Most of us wont weeb all our life but she has been weebing for thousands of year. Truly a model for all of us

19. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Just on how loved she by the readers, the author will probably make her a mortal then another part of the harem.

20. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto getting the top women of water country, moon country and commerce country, which are exactly the 3 countries doing an alliance.

Coincidence ? Well yes, but whatever