Spoiler Kiss Me, Liar (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tt123, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy hell this one is so convulated. Yikes. Thanks for the spoilers.

*chucks this novel into oblivion (even though manga design is cute) *

2. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Keith (the alpha) had alot of pheromones and ended up kissing that blond and he didn't realize or even remember that he kissed her.
    -After that Yeonwoo broke up with Keith and Keith didn't have any proper sex for weeks and he ended up losing his conscious and became absent minded. So he decided to go to another sex party but on the way the car broke because of the strong concentration of his pheromones (when there are too much pheromones, they damage the machines around them). And he ended up going to Yeonwoo's house (his guards didn't notice that he was gone when they were trying to fix the car) and he had sex with Yeonwoo and yes that was when he got his mark, and got Yeonwoo pregnant.
    -As for the man that kissed Keith (not the other way), that was Angel, the one who gave birth to Keith nd that was a thank you kiss since Angel demands that all his gifts are handpicked by the people who offers them and Angel love his son Keith alot.
    -As of the party that Keith went to after Yeonwoo's escape, he wanted to make sure that he is in love with him (he couldn't get hard at all or as he said: "I couldn't get it up at all").

Blue_C06, Scapezz, Priar and 7 others like this.
  3. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much it so much clearer now I was so confused..... I hope their misunderstanding gets cleared up.....but he should apologize for kissing the blond and over controlling ..... or what I saw from the raw he seemed pretty controlling

Blood A likes this.
  4. madeusa

madeusa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please erase this?

5. Isekailover00

Isekailover00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! And also does he remember or know at some point? I'm curious.

6. seyamoon

seyamoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I get raws or possibly buy the novel itself (raws or translated)? I can only speak english so all these sites are super confusing to me

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  7. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seyamoon likes this.
  8. seyamoon

seyamoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I checked this out and I'm still pondering on whether to buy it since there doesn't seem to be an auto translate option within the play books app.

I did see in the novel info there was an English publisher? I searched for them and can't seem to find the novel itself. One is in maintenance and the other has a broken search bar

Rcyan likes this.
  9. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the same I can’t find either, there’s a link but not yet complete.

10. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone would spoil us what happened next to yeonwoo after the accident. I mean the latesr raws was the assassination of Keith and someone wants to stab who? Ahhh gee. The anticipation is killing meeeee.

Blood A likes this.
  11. chrismacolsen

chrismacolsen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the story in the novel has a different scenario and plot compared to Webtoons

12. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's the end than chapter 47 of webtoon is last one?

13. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, recently they posted ch.48 and there already shows their son as a boy so i guess this is the ending?

Meizey likes this.
  14. kitchi

kitchi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! Super new here and was reading all of this after finishing(?) it. One thing I'm still a bit confused, can someone explain Keith's purple eyes switching to gold? What's going there?? Like I said, I finished it despite him, them, both of them, pissing the heck out of me so many times lol but I still don't fully get the eyes part. Also.. as mentioned by @RoseNoir, chapter 48 is the ending? I read till 46, and they kissed with the son in Keith's arm, wait, there's more...???

Blood A likes this.
  15. DAsky12

DAsky12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The eyes of keith changes purple to gold if he is rut or smells pheromones of omegas.

Blood A likes this.
  16. kitchi

kitchi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh... So that's why he loses his shht but also super into Yeonwoo since the first time we saw the golden eyes. Yikes.
    Does he not remember anything in the time he switched between his normal self and golden eyes? At all, all the time? I feel like there are some missing, or unclear parts and Yeonwoo seems to just 'go with it' because I guess, feelings. And I get confused.
    Thanks for the info! ^^

Blood A likes this.
  17. AWinterWonderLand

AWinterWonderLand New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, GolgoGolgo

I really appreciate the in depth explanation of the plot and the "stupid facts" pages they give me a lot of insight as to why the alphas are such a-holes, in regards to having a close connection w someone. As I was reading the web toon, I constantly had to I figure out Keith's actions. He seems to care for YeonWoo a great deal. But he also doesn't want to be in a relationship that means anything. And then, as you have explained, it was not well-explained in the webtoon that he has so much pheromones that he has to get rid of them. It just seems like he was making out w some woman who may or may not be his love interest, like literally right before he was gonna come back to YeonWoo. He was like so close to home. They did depict him saying that I don't know when you were going to get better. We know he cares because he wouldn't hurt or endanger YeonWoo while he's sick by rutting w him. Lol. At the time he was with the woman, it's been seven days since he has seen Yeon. I just don't know if he was in rut at that time or not though, while waiting for Yeon to get better.

Scapezz likes this.
  18. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's side stories too

19. EatKiwis

EatKiwis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really sorry for piggybacking on this post and this reply. I just wanted to know if you've read Kiss the bride by the same author (ZIG) and if you have any spoilers. I couldn't find anything online. Mainly I just want to know if
    the MC (Jaewon) slept with that count guy (second ml?) who has been harassing him since the beginning because the webtoon seemed to imply that. Mc did ask for fidelity when he got married to the ml so I hope he didn't.
    Once again, I'm sorry for bothering you in a different discussion.

Priar, Blood A and Tt123 like this.
  20. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers of Mc getting amnesia? Plsss I'm so excited when that happens. I want keith to regret it.

Priar and Creolenerd like this.