Forgotten Title CN Novel w/ Sick ML, transmigrated FL, historical

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by playeratfault, Feb 9, 2021.

1. playeratfault

playeratfault Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!

1. sick male lead, wheelchair, poisoned (maybe) and no hopes of ever standing up again
    2. FL knows medicine, (maybe both modern and traditional Chinese med)
    3. Arranged marriage (chongxi marriage thingy)
    4. Male lead is a forgotten or despised prince/bad reputation
    5. FL died in past life... Not sure about thus one.
    6. in the end the ML could stand and took the over the throne
    7. Relationship between FL and ML are good. Not the overbearing, tug war of love and hate relationship. They sort of rely on each other.
    8. Historical, Ancient Chinese Era setting
    9. Umm wheelchair was designed by FL for ML (a little bit hesitant on this. Not sure :’) )
    so the thing is, I don’t remember where I read this or whether it was a translated story or an originally written one. But recalling some of the politics involved in here, it might be a translated one.It might have been Wattpad or on NU but to this day I can’t find it.
    Please help Anything that seems familiar to any of the points I’ve listed, are welcomed. Kind of desperate here since I’ve been looking for it for years :’)

thank you!

Shinrin98 likes this.
  2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    never read this but is it Golden Age Legitimate Fei? just guessing from reading tags and synopsis

3. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like so many chinese novels have this exact description. If you don't mind reading manhuas, I know that apps like mangatoon a lot of stories like that.

5. playeratfault

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, @DeyDey @judeiiro but unfortunately they’re not it TvT I went through the description and read the first few chapters but :’) They’re not it *sobs* The thing is, the story didn’t reach up to 1k chapters or even 400+

Yep :’) they’re too many CNovels with the exact same plot. It makes me absolutely hopeless... But I would like some of your suggestions?

thanks for replying to the thread TvT Maybe I’ll look through the recommendations you guys gave for similar tags!

judeiiro likes this.
  6. playeratfault

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, the FL wasn’t scheming. Rather she was pretty much quite.... logical and sort of nice? She didn’t have that deep-thinking kind.

Am I making things complicated? Maybe. Orz

judeiiro likes this.
  7. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure :) In terms of apps:
    - Mangatoon- Princess Tomboy & Prince Grumpy (really recommend this one); Mind-reading princess (this one is ok)
    - WebComics- Rock the imperial court
    - Wecomics is also good, but I can't recall any atm

playeratfault likes this.
  8. playeratfault

Reading List:
    Link
    Right after you suggested, I read Prince Grumpy. It’s hilarious And I’ve yet to catch up to the last chapter. Thanks for the suggestions! I’m looking forward for the rest hehe

Orenge likes this.
  9. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Ikapolya

Ikapolya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try searching
    Bewitching prince spoils his wife genius doctor unscrupulous consort

11. playeratfault

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for replying, but this isn’t it :’) There were no fantasy elements like contracted beasts and pills in it. Rather it was just a ‘human’ her in Ancient China, and using the medicine she knew to help him.

I just recalled a scene in which she found out how to cure the poison (still unsure) in him. He and FL were in a dungeon/locked room and she stayed by his side and operated on him for a looong while. And the cliche scene happened after, in which the ML found her by his side, passed out and exhausted after N-hour of ‘surgery/treatment’. And then, one of his secret guards by his side who acted as FL’s assistant, kneeled down by his side when he could stand (I think) kneeled down and greeted him as the Prince. Ahh... I still can’t recall ML’s background.

@pkhyber
    hmm, I checked it out and read a few chapters. Although it’s strikingly similar (as a lot of CN hahaha) it isn’t it. FL is pretty strong, and also it’s about 1000 chapters.

Thank you for replying! I’ll keep the ones you guys gave in my to-read list hehe.

12. HarashoMoon

HarashoMoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @playeratfault have you found this story im actually looking for it too, i can remember the plot but not the title, the last time i read it was on wattpad i think

13. playeratfault

Reading List:
    Link
    nooooo. I still haven’t :’) and yes, it feels like it was on wattpad But I can’t find jt anymore huhu

14. HarashoMoon

HarashoMoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know if it remove or what but and i also remember a scene in which the female lead got shot while protecting the ML while the ML is protecting the emperors favorite consort and ML firstl ove

15. playeratfault

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly, I can’t remember much on this... is it the woman who left him after he was crippled and married the emperor? I can’t remember and am just imply basing off from like all the latest CN

i just remember the sweet and fluffy moments between the two hahaha. And yeah, maybe they removed it on wattpad :(