Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a theory to answer yours.
    Does the chaebol has any experience with Idk, one mischievous charming and forcefully seductive queen as she was a proud being that will demand her desire to be fulfilled?
    It's basically like against his younger self when he was still stubbornly proud on being rich and everything and have yet to join Overgeared guild. Not to mention, does he even qualify to withstand the blood magic?
    In my conclusion of this theory, he'll have to build affinity first, ask for some advice to Grid and might as well try not too much fulfilling her demands.

2. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not talking about inherently evil, I'm talking about inherently egoistical and maybe too proud with its sense of dignity.
    We've seen Lord and the boy was pretty much polite and kind, and a monster because he was taught strictly about manners and were given teachings by many people to improve.
    Grid and Marie Rose child, if they were to inherit Marie Rose sense of dignity, we've seen Fenrir, despite him being powerful and all, the guy was quiter, because he finds it hopeless to try to stand up against his mother and Marie Rose, and his growth stagnates.
    But what if the child was the opposite with the same outcome, they were too proud to be taught and eventually stagnates as they find that it was meaningless to try, this again a theory.

3. SebaFrozen

SebaFrozen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me who wats to read conversation in chapther 1401?
    (Can't find raws that are up to chapther 1401)

4. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read everything possible ;)

But when getting content indirectly, I'm also just grateful to have it available at all!

I do subscribe to Overgeared on Wuxiaworld to pay my share to the author. If only I knew Korean.

5. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here plays valorant?
    I know kinda random.. but if u guys are from India or Singapore maybe we can play together..

6. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm an indonesian, favors ML, sadly though I'm unable to play it again...

ShadsterWolf likes this.
  7. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Does anyone knew a recently released Manhwa 'Arcane Sniper'?
    Kind 'a wanted to know whether there's an LN to this.

8. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Same... I tried finding the raws but couldn't.. I couldn't find the novel for that either...

9. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually find the manhwa site for the raws, though it stuck on the 20 and there's piles of various manhwa all over (actually gone there to look at 'I wanna be U').
    The LN was said to be in Kakaopage and was already 1600+!
    Hope that a site could swoop right in and translate it.

10. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched for this on Mangadex. From there, I got its Raw Manhwa Link present on Kakaopage: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56520811

From a Novelupdates Forum, I got its Raw Novel Link present on Kakaopage: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=50003765&orderby=asc

Though, it hasn't been translated, or its translation in English Language hasn't even started yet. I haven't read the Manhwa yet, so I won't say anything about it. Maybe I would check it out later on.

11. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [As a new race vampire is unlocked, a new system is added to <Blood King>.]
    *The Blood King grants the <Blood King> quest to all vampire players once a week.
    *Quest content and difficulty are random. The maximum difficulty level is A.
    *The player who clears the quest gets a certain reward, and the Blood King gets the 'Dominance' stat whenever the player's quest clear count reaches a certain number. The higher the Dominance, the higher the blood assimilation rate, the faster the casting speed and deployment speed of the blood magic, and the speed of implementing the shape, and the retention time of the implemented shape increases.
    * Players who fail to respond to the quest for 4 consecutive weeks will be penalized, and their relationship with the Blood King will change from friendly to hostile. Players who are hostile to the Blood King are recognized as traitors by the clan.
    *Players who perform well in quests will be promoted from'Normal' to'Elite' at a very rare rate every specific cycle. Elite rank vampires are promoted to'True Blood' rank every fewer cycles, with even lesser probability.

Grid getting the Dominance stat. Vampires class is enabled, which as they grow can turn to fog or are able to split in bats and thus have a high resistance to physical damage. Later they may also produce vampires, too. Despite the weakness of the sun, Grid is predicting that the number of players turning to a vampire will be more than the Orcs, because they are beautiful.

On the painting Marie Rose commented that they were created by Beriache and that they were 'the childish vengeance of her helpless mother'. Green thing in the painting is Amoract and Marie Rose said that he is the 2nd highest villain (probably Great Demon).

Grid trying out offensive Blood Magic and excited about when the Dominance rises, also thinking how weak the original Pagma's successor in combat was.

After returning he logged out and saw the reporters. When they began asking questions about why he refused to marry Marie Rose and the true identity of the Blood King he understood that there was no world message that he became the blood king.

12. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if vampire is actually a class or race? If it is race, what happen if someone with light magic class become vampire? Will their class change similar but inferior to katz class? A vampire that can use light magic remind me of Spearmaster & black cat novel, they gonna be pretty op. Or they change both class & race?

13. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, about light class were you talking about priest or paladins? Or perhaps magician that have affinity to light magic?
    Please be more specific, although I don't think that they're going to be inferior, and there's certain probability that it will contradict to their race or at least being penalized until they gain or learnt resistance to light magic.
    If the vampire were a class, then they're some sort of a changeling, assassins, and magicians. This was only a theory since they could morph into matters of gas and swarm of bats, assassins due to their agility and lethal damages, and magician from their blood magic. If they were only race and have a class, well... Overgeared vampires time I guess.

Muteki Reader likes this.
  14. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    In Overlord, True Vampire Shalltear Bloodfallen has Jobs such as [Cleric] and [Valkyrie: Lance]. So she can also use Light Magic, which is harmful to Undeads, despite being an Undead herself. She doesn't have any penalty because of this, rather she is a very good counter to Undead Type Characters. It make her very OP, and she is the 2nd Strongest NPC. Well, the last part is as such because she was created to be like that.

Note: In Overgeared, a Vampire is a Demonkin, not Undead. However, Light Magic is fatal for both. Though, it may be less fatal for Demonkins and more fatal for Undeads! Who knows, the exact statics were never revealed?! Or it may also be equally harmful to both Races!

I think Vampire is a Race, not a Class. They may chose to be either Magicians, Swordsman, Warrior, or anything else, but they wouldn't be able to become Priests or Paladins of any Church except the Overgeared God Church, because doing so would result in them become directly the traitor of whole Vampire Clan (Grid and Marie Rose can control NPC Vampires), Blood King Grid (He doesn't like Rebecca's Camp, Yatan, and most of the Great Demons), and the 2nd Vampire Progenitor/Vampire Duke Marie Rose (She doesn't like Yatan and Top Great Demons such as Baal and Amoract).

Grid gained the [Dominance] Stat. This may help Grid pretty much in Necromancy as well!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    Aristes likes this.
  15. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well, I vote for the Europeans to be the first on becoming Vampires.

LordDanny likes this.
  16. Great Demon Of Spoilers

Great Demon Of Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter summary Volume 65 chapter 3

(It's my first time making a summary since JackWoods can't make in weekdays)

[As new race vampires are unlocked, a new system is added to <Blood King>.]

★Blood King once a week, for all vampire players the <Blood King> Quest Grant.

*Quest content and difficulty random.. Maximum difficulty level is A.

* The player who clears the quest gets a certain reward, and the Blood King gets the stat of'Great Power' whenever the player's quest clear count reaches a certain number. The higher the gripping power, the higher the blood assimilation rate, the faster the casting speed and deployment speed of the blood magic, and the speed of implementing the shape, and the retention time of the implemented shape increases.

* Players who fail to respond to the quest for 4 consecutive weeks will be penalized, and their relationship with the Blood King will change from friendly to hostile. Players who are hostile to the Blood King are recognized as traitors by the clan.

*Players who perform well in quests will be upgraded from'Normal' to'Elite' at a very rare probability every specific cycle. Elite rank vampires will be promoted to'True Blood' rank every fewer cycles, with even lesser probability.

A sudden situation in which a vampire has become a selectable race.

Grid's eyes, which were embarrassed by the fact that he had caused the incident, calmly subsided.

The true value of the blood king finally revealed Grid was satisfied.

Grid was thinking this might be the reason Marie Rose stands in the real world even thou she doesn't have any absolute command power but still influential.

As long as the <Blood King> system exists, vampire players cannot ignore the Blood King. There is a high possibility that they will mistake them for being on the palm of the Blood King. It is highly likely to be misunderstood that the Blood King quests are made and delivered by the Blood King himself.

Grid compares The orcs to the vampires as long as Teruchan is loyal to grid he can grasp the orcs and as a blood king he has grasp on vampires.

In addition to that Grip/Dominance stat has been added current number is 0, but as time goes by it will rise and it also has a rapid growth.

Vampires have unique charm on them unlike the Elves.

Despite the weakness of the sun, the number of players who switch races into vampires is much higher than that of Orcs.

Grid predicted that there would be many.

Imagine that hundreds or tens of millions of vampire players will complete the Blood Lord every week. The growth of the dominance stat will be tremendous.

Doesn't the number of humans become too small if it goes this way?

Grid is worried about the race conversion.

Someday even elves and dwarves may be unlocked.

But Grid concluded that it’s not a matter of concern.

Originally, orcs and vampires, who were unconditional enemies of humans, became players and could coexist with humans.

It is correct to see that the power of mankind is rather growing.

“I opened the blood well, but where Gina is just the next best thing.”

As the grid adapts to the new changes, Marirose opened up.

“Unless you're at least a direct rank vampire, it doesn't help much in the war against the great demons. It's virtually meaningless to increase the population with a blood well. Grid, remember that if you break your promises and don't help me, I have no choice but to force you over.”

It was a warning and intimidating but grid didn’t shrink at all

“It won't happen.”

Grid is determined to fulfill the his promise.

“Because I will definitely fight for you.”

Grid thought it was a perfect comment and he is sure that affinity with Marie Rose would increase a little bit more.

Confidence that he got from the experiences he had that even captured the Blacksmith God Hextia.

However it was different from what he expected

Marie Rose's eyes, who knew how to draw a line, drew a slight oblique line. The prickly expression reminds me of an uncomfortable cat.

[Affinity with Marie Rose fell by 1]

Grid was shocked with his face turning white because he told her that he will help and fulfill his promise rather than affinity going up it gone down. Grid then thought ‘Have I just made a mistake?’

Grid reflects but Marie Rose is just staring at him with a Sulky expression.

"These paintings were created by Beriache."

The partner of Marie rose will someday defeat the hell until the revenge is over Grid thinks she won’t be an enemy for the time being.

From Braham's point of view, his pride would be very hurt, but it would be painful enough to want to die, but Mari Rose wasn't very aware of Braham. Will I kill you if I accidentally meet on the street? To worry

It's a level, and I didn't seem to have any intention of going to Braham and harming him.

It is such a trivial existence. Even the legendary archmage tells her

Of course, to the last,'This is the story at the present time.

"Oh yeah."

Marirose expressed the paintings in the hallway as the childish revenge of her helpless mother.

This work depicts a world that has repeatedly destroyed and restored many times, depicting Rebecca as a black curtain, and Yatan as a half penny, unable to disobey Rebecca.

She said she had no intention of revealing it to the world.

This is the reason why I don't want to let my mother know the helplessness of her mother, who could only solve the hatred she had for the two gods.

'If you disclose it, there will be no ripple effect’

It is a work of the Great Demon.

Humans can trust the contents of the works of the Great Demon.

It is unlikely that people's beliefs about Rebecca will be shaken just because this work is released to the world. Rather, it is a tactic of the great demon, and in this case, a voice will come out saying that humanity must unite in one heart and one will and pray to Goddess Rebecca.

Did you say that green is Amoract?' While walking through the long corridor and viewing Beriache's works in reverse order, Grid paused in front of the second painting.

A red Beriache that is like following a father figure to Yatan, and Baal, a giant who seems to be distant from Yatan.

Compared to them, the green Amoract is an impression that politely supports Yatan.

Amoract is the 2nd Great demon of hell and different from Baal who doesn’t have purpose.

From what we have seen and experienced, Baal has no sense of purpose. There are so many variables that it is difficult to cope with. In order to fight him, you have to be adept at adapting.

On the other hand, there is a high probability that amoract has a clear purpose. For example, to bring Yatan down to the ground, or to do. In order to achieve the purpose, the insidious schemes must have been thoroughly prepared, like a mountain. In order to fight Amoract, a systematic plan and high-level strategy will be required.

It was when the grid's worries deepened. Mercedes, who stopped walking, said with a determined face.

“I will support you, no matter what ordeal will block your path.”

“It’s reassuring.”

from that reply from Mercedes a smile on Grid’s face is seen.

At this moment, Mercedes offered the answer.

No matter who the enemy is and what kind of personality it is, you just need to break through it with strength.

'I have no choice but to keep getting stronger.'

Grid is out of Marie Rose’s castle and tried using Blood magic.

Red drops of blood created by magic gather at the tip of the lead, forming the shape of a sword.

This sword explodes within 3 seconds, causing wide area damage.

'The higher the grip, the faster the sword and the longer

Grid swung his arms. Then the blood sword, which was quietly floating in front of him, was shot like an arrow and flew away and exploded.

"Hopefully, I think I can get a weapon judgment..."

Of the five blood magic we learned recently, the attack-type magic didn't have to be used in real life. When the power is lower compared to other attack skills that you are already learning door. However, the story changes as the power of control rises. You have more hands in your hand.

The expected grid suddenly feels empty

Grid thought

'The descendant of Pagma is weak.'

When discussing the overall value of the class, the value of Pagma's descendants is of course the best.

In addition to being able to produce the strongest armaments by itself, it can also produce all kinds of items without restrictions, It can be amplified and handled, so it can be said that it is a morale class. However, the higher the enemy's level, the more obvious its limitations became.

Suppose that Grid did not get the powers of from his journey of meeting different people (NPCS) and titles. He then thought how far he could reach with just Pagma’s swordsmanship.

He wouldn’t also open his 3rd class which is The Magic Swordsman of Epics

Objectively, Pagma's descendants are clearly inferior in combat power compared to other legendary classes.

'I think it's surprisingly really great...'

Well, you have grown up to here.

How many times have you been proud of yourself?

"Now let's go back home."

From the cheer of Mercedes to Grid it gave him a courage.

Hoping that this gratitude would be passed on, the lead, holding Mercedes in his arms, used a return order.
    Young-woo, who got up from the capsule, went to the window

Approached.

I knew it.

It has been a long time in front of the house. Reporters of various races are huge

It made a crowd.

The vampire was because of me, and I am the Blood King. And the system described that the vampire would be under the control of the Blood King.

It was obviously expected what reporters would be concerned about and questioned.

You'll be upset about whether you're eating too much alone.'

Of course, you can’t openly express your dissatisfaction, but secretly

Young-woo, wearing a rough jersey, opened the front door wearing slippers and was amazed.

Sehee was standing at the door.

Grid was in hurry

Sehee is concerned because of Young-woo's clothing

"Why is that? What happened?"

"The problem is oppa, you don't go out wearing a tray suit!"

"It's in front of the house, so it's comfortable..."

"The reporters from all over the world are gathered in front of your house! There would be tens of millions of people watching your brother in real time, but you have to manage your images at a minimum!"

“Yes, yes…”

It took an hour after that.

She pushed his back to take a shower, changed dozens of clothes, touched his hair, and even applied sunscreen.

Grid was then tired in dealing with the media

When dealing with reporters, a tremendous amount of energy is consumed and mental stress is accompanied. I tried to come out with a mindset to fight, but I was already exhausted before the fight.

However, Yeongwoo's body, trained through exercise, did not get distracted.

I walk with my broad shoulders straight

Reporters rush to him who came out

Done.

"Why! Why did you refuse to marry Marirose?"

The only thing you are curious about in this situation is that?

The next question continued to the Grid, who was stunned by a question that was different

Do you know the true identity of the Blood King?!"

"Ah..."

Come to think of it, didn't the world message that I became the king of blood appeared?

'Only those who know will know.'

It was Youngwoo who felt relieved at the thought that it would be less annoying.

The end

Lmaster, Gymgym, aqua55 and 11 others like this.
  17. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Unrelated to this chapter, does any of you have any type of ideal villains? I kind 'a wanted to create a villain like MC that were known widely as terrorist when the truth was that he wasn't.

cubidk and ShadsterWolf like this.
  18. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm grateful for the dialogues.
    Though, somehow not that I'm ungrateful, but the spacing was too overkill.

19. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean our version of Itachi Uchiha?

20. cubidk

cubidk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gird has learned 5 blood magic why there is no clear description of those blood magic