Spoiler I Became The Younger Sister of A Regretful Obsessive Male Lead/ 후회 광공의 여동생이 되었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Rima96

Rima96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2 is out:LOL:

jkumi7 likes this.
  2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the second chapter?

jkumi7 likes this.
  3. Rima96

Rima96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mystical

jkumi7 and elparis like this.
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the ml regretful of his action in the og story ? And by the way what are his action expect killing his adopted sister (if he regret it ofc (and i just assume that he did it because it's a common trope)

5. SkyeAether

SkyeAether Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! If it is spoiler, he was abused by his gay father for looking like his abusive father who can't accept the fact that he is gay.
    He is regretful male lead because he died in the original novel and FL was angry about it.
    The reason why his father treat her better is because she is the daughter of the gay father of FL.
    I am translating Chapter 3 for now so I can't give you anymore than that

6. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Ever since I read the manga and saw the art, all I could think about was this book. I tried so hard to find spoilers in English cause raws are useless to me Eagerly waiting for the translation! All the best

7. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure Bi/Pan and demisexual people exist, they're not 'straightened up' just because they're interested in someone of the opposite gender. That being said, I'm camping here for spoilers.

8. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only read a few chapters but so far...

The father is scum. He adopts and spoils Rachel because she reminds him of his first love (Rachel's dad). When MC tries to improve father & ML's relationship (like asking to invite ML to dinner), father just becomes even more abusive towards his son. Father's obsessed with MC and wants to do bonding activities with her, but excludes his wife (who's stuck in her room depressed) and son (who has to keep to an exact schedule/ridiculous rules like transcribing a history book). Father even has MC's dress size down before she moved in and she found a huge batch of clothes in the closet.

MC feels bad for ML so she goes around following him, offering him snacks, chatting etc. ML at first is just apathetic and has turned off his emotions completely (hence the name doll), but as MC continues to badger him, he starts feeling things again. At first it's annoyance that she's disrupting his schedule and jealousy that all his father's love goes to her, but he gets used to hanging out with her. Father gets upset that MC keeps following ML around and hits ML even more, and ML for first time starts to question why he needs to be hit and feels rebellious.

Meanwhile MC knows the abuse is going on, but still wants to promote good relationships between the family members...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  9. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. I hope you give more spoilers in the future.

10. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the promo chapter this one seemed interesting, so I am waiting to read more chapters.

11. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY SHIT--- NOO!

What about companionship, filial love WHATEVER THIS FATHER IS A SCUM GET A WAY OUT!!

12. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :)

13. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive also only read a few chapters....
    But i just wanted to spoil this :)) causee ML is a 흑막 >:blobowoevil_horns:) just how i like it heheheheheh my angst senses are tingle-ling.

Situation: *the duke stole rachel's letters sent to ml for 7 years :'( so Ml neither recieved it not Fl recieved a reply.
    *Thats why FL is a bit angry at the father

Coming out of Rachel's room, Pedro walked down the hall with a stiff face. She understood what she wanted to say.

"How did she know?"(about his 'situation', which is an obsession with Liam FL's father)

It is safe to say that few people know what's going on inside him.

The only one was the butler in charge of her grandfather(which is the duke's father), who had already died.

"But sending the letter was helpless."(Giving it to ML)

I'm sorry to Rachel, but I couldn't help it. As the days went by, my son's eyes grew strange.

Sometimes, staring blankly into the air with a mad stare, it just overlapped with my old self.

I was crazy about Liam back then.

So he needed to be tested. It was only apart seven years away.(he sent FL to a far away villa for 7 years)

A long and short time.

Will Lucian wait for Rachel even if he doesn't hear from her?

Do you really love Rachel? What if it's not?

Then, as I had hurt Liam, isn't my son only hurting Rachel?

Two generations, to leave the same scar on the same family....... to the father and his daughter.

It seemed unbearable. That's when it'll be self-determination. So far, there have been only two reasons for being alive.

It's for the family and Rachel.

I had a lot of debt to pay back to Liam. I wanted to make Rachel look beautiful and have a happy wedding with a man she liked.

I wanted to let you live without worrying about money for the rest of your life.

But Lucian.

My son.

Now I was afraid that Lucian would hurt Rachel like I had hurt Liam, rather than look like his father.

My father not only destroyed me, but also Liam.

He shared his words with Liam about Count Erando. Upon hearing the story, the count abused Liam as well.

So I let go of his hand first. I betrayed Liam first. Even so, I couldn't even live properly.

While giving pain to people around me, I took care of my own safety first.

It was me who held my own safety before love.

But when my son, who was just like my father, saw Rachel with the same eyes as me, then...….

"I thought you were my son for the first time. I had no choice but to admit it was my blood."

Pedro stopped while reciting the answers he couldn't answer to Rachel.

I could see outside through the window of the corridor. In the garden with yellow roses, the servants gathered with troubled faces.

Pedro followed their gaze and moved his eyes. A long time ago, Lucian was touching something with his precious touch, standing in front of the tea table, which seemed to have ended. (before this, Lucian and Rachel had tea in the garden, reuniting after 7 long years)

As he was sweeping the rim of the empty teacup with his finger, he soon took the cup and disappeared. (>:blobsmilehappyeyes: obsession)

It wasn't until he was out of his seat that the servants began to clean up the table. Pedro moved on again.

He had no choice but to admit it again. That Lucian is my son.

Such a mad love may be love, but I know it myself.

How dangerous and empty it is.

And the other person will get hurt. I'll try to get it by any means.

Entering the Study, Pedro went to his desk, and opened the compartment of the secret drawer hidden deep down.

He carefully opened the silver locket that he had taken out of there.

A longing face appeared between the locket that opened from side to side. It was a locket that Liam ordered with himself to think about each other when we didn't see each other often.

And the only trace of Liam not taken away by the previous Duke.

With a face full of longing, Pedro swept down the picture. Liam was smiling with a face that had not changed at all.

"I can't let your daughter go through the same situation as you."

How boring it must be. Leon's name.(their surname btw)

"Don't worry too much. I'll take care of it."

Unable to take his eyes off the painting, Pedro murmured.

Look at this, son.

We can never feel love. This is not love. This is a disease.

A disease in which one is obsessed with and tries to possess the other.

An incurable disease that can't be cured forever.

Maybe you can't fix it until you're dead.

(father's Point Of View)
    He's scumm to his wife and child but a caring father to our FL and genuinely cares about her

Im kind of sad she calls him duke even after 9 years of adoption instead of 'father'

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    charisa, girrlit, Tiis_Ganda and 96 others like this.
  14. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa thanks for the spoilers! Does the brother learn of his father on what he did with the letters?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  15. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC of the bl novel(blond guy in the cover) is kinda cute

Fostofina, Dofu, LokaLari and 2 others like this.
  16. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In some korean novel I can't difference between obssession and love.Because all the ML I see are obsessed not in love(I am talking about Isakeid novels).Some ML love to see FL's expression,some love to see FL's smile but they don't properly understand FL.(It's only my opinion)

17. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucian found Rachel asleep again and returned to her room.

Having washed and changed clothes by himself without calling the servant, he found a box lying on his desk.

What was finely contained in the box was quite a lot of letter envelopes.

He picked up a envelope of letters to identify the sender.

"Rachel de Leon."

He mumbled, rubbing the carefully written letters with his thumbs.

And next to the box, I opened an envelope that said, "Camila de Leon," and checked the contents.

[It would be right to visit the me even if it's late.]

The contents of his mother's letter were brief. However, it was obvious that she wrote it with much pain because he looked at the shaky handwriting.

At some point his mother tried act as his mother. The sight often felt unpleasant, let alone discouraging.

It's abominable.

If his father committed direct abuse, his mother neglected him.

When I was very young, I visited her several times. I might have vaguely wanted to be loved by my mother.

But my mother was completely cold-hearted.

But why would she do this all of a sudden?

Lucian floated a letter written by my mother in the air. Under the influence of Enzo, the gentle magic was now quite available.

The letter that had been spinning in the air quickly burned to ashes.

Lucian took out Rachel's letters one by one and began to read them.

Lucian's face, who was frantically reading the letter until the morning sun came up, shone brightly, let alone looked tired.

He rose from his seat with a full look on his face and packed the box of letters well.

Then, he headed to the dressing room.

At the very end of the dressing room was a space created by Enzo. He went in to there that looked like a room.

The subspace created by Enzo was ominous due to the influence of black magic. Usually, even with a wizard, it was enough to scare you back.

If the wizard could not, ordinary people would be reluctant to get close.

Lucian opened the cabinet inside the space with a carefree face.

The box containing the letter was well packed and then closed the cabinet door.

The door was made of glass so he could look into the contents.

The letter of Rachel gave him were all decorated with objects that Rachel used, such as the letter opener, the nut cookie with preservation spells, and the pink dishes she used.

Lucian, who glanced at the growing collection one by one, rubbed each fragile one gently as if the objects were becoming Rachel.

Someone knocked on the door as he came out of the dress room.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    kokoro120, charisa, Naant and 124 others like this.
  18. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for this, if you have any more spoilers please could you share :)

mikasaackerman_1 likes this.
  19. Altynai

Altynai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows the english translated novel?

LokaLari and Nefroza like this.
  20. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Find it in NU of the same title as this forum

Alniyat, Nefroza and jkumi7 like this.