Spoiler I'm Afraid There's Something Wrong With This Obsession, Warrior

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by asterylis, Feb 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I'm Afraid There's Something Wrong With This Obsession, Warrior
    Korean: 용사님,집착대상이 잘못된 것 같은데요
    Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56529085
    [​IMG]

Description:

I was reincarnated into a common RPG game- as the evil, vicious devil who kidnaps the young princess.

Well…

The person eating cake with a happy face next to me...she's the princess.

"Devil, the weather is really nice today, isn't it?"
    "Would you like to go to the village festival with me?"
    "I'll go and destroy that warrior if the devil wants!"

"Please just be patient!"
    I grabbed the princess by the arm with a serious expression.

Warrior or whatever, please just come and take this princess whose head is full of flowers!

The warrior touched his lips to my hand.

"You're the one who released this lowly dog who grew up trapped in a cage."

He whispered this in my ear with a sorrowful and ticklish voice.

"So please, don't abandon me."

There seems to be something wrong with the warrior...
    (desc. cred: @asterylis on IG)

Any spoilers? I can't wait for this novel to be translated, I hope someone picks it up soon :)

Bastian, your crush, Vaviana and 9 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    evil devil that kidnaps the princess x warrior that is supposed to save the princess :blobtaco:

asterylis and Korleone like this.
  4. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks nice. I want to try this, but since it hasn't been translated yet, I think I should wait for it tho..

5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first chapters

it’s looks like they are using the hero he was an orphan the temple said that he is in the prophecy and he is the hero so the Duke adopted him .

Anyway the demons are the good guys the humans wants there jewels were it’s inside there body

Elisee, Asya.M, luliibunny and 20 others like this.
  9. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. oxxxa

oxxxa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the 1st-6th chapter in the link bellow.

tl$rulate$ru/book/52669

change the $ to . (dot) cause I can't post the link directly so I have to censor it.

and use google chrome to translate the page. it's quite understandable.

Bastian, Mira_bee, Guide1410 and 2 others like this.
  12. dearciel

dearciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL was playing some shitty game and after she finally defeated the demon king aka last boss she was pulled into the world of the game. The thing is, the demon king was actually some beautiful lady. At the time she went into the game it was when the demon king first kidnapped the princess, so around 10 years before the game actually starts. The princess is obviously terrified of her but FL tries her best to make the princess feel comfortable and they end up having a mother daughter relationship.
    Skip to around the time to game starts, they go into town to have fun and when they are returning in the dark forest they get 'saved' by the warrior. He tells them to go ahead while he fights her leopards (i read it a while ago so i actually dont remember what they were) and gets severely injured. She cant go back to the demon king castle so she goes to her other home and lets the princess rest. When the princess is asleep, FL goes back to the forest to find the warrior and helps him with his injuries or something. Stuff happens and the princess dislikes the warrior because she doesn't want him to get too close to FL. The warrior goes back to the home of the territory lord and asks about FL because she said she was a maid working for him and that's how she knew he was a warrior. The lord says he doesn't know of a maid with that description. The warrior was forced to fight against the beast and demons because of the duke and always having to be a 'good warrior' to the people. That's all I've read so far

13. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    why the hell does the princess sounds so cute

14. dreamycreampie

dreamycreampie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the translator website down?

15. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t find any translated chapters?

16. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did FL kidnap the princess?

chubbykitty likes this.
  17. dearciel

dearciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL didn't kidnap the princess, the og demon king did
    it was bc of some war politic thing

shiory and Guide1410 like this.
  18. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s because the princess’s song can put anyone to sleep and the demon king threatened the kingdom to give the princess to her or destroy the kingdom, so she could use the princess’s song to sleep because the demon king has insomnia. She made the princess sing for long times.

Elisee, daviemae, Zepelim and 9 others like this.
  19. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, I want that f*cking Duke to DIE RIGHT NOW. How can he do such things?! And that... whatever trading person who is favored by him also needs to die ASAP. The baron- no, every f*cking character that has been introduced (from the human side. And of course, not all of them are shitty, but the ones introduced so far are) needs to die. They’re so cruel! :blobangery:, When the ‘devil’ (our transmigrated Mc) had been quiet all this time, they had been hunting the monsters to get their hands on the mahone stones (I think it’s the core of the monsters?) and had been SLAUGHTERING the CHILDREN because they’re a bunch of COWARDS WHO ARE TOO SCARED TO FIGHT THE BIGGER AND STRONGER ONES. And they force the ml to fight the stronger ones! Poor ml :(, he can’t get rest and can’t even refuse, otherwise he, and the other innocents will suffer. He also gets abused by the Duke :blob_teary:, and when he does not obey even after getting beaten, he threatens him with the lives of the innocent... ARGHHH. I WANT TO KILL THEM RIGHT NOW! :blobhero:

On a side note, the ml and mc’s interaction is so cute :blobcatblush:. And the Princess saying, ‘Men are all wolves!’ to the Mc, Lol. The monsters (the two black jaguars, and the crow) and the Princess forcing the Mc to rest after using her abilities literally warmed my heart:blob_pout:. I wonder when she’ll be able to awaken her other three abilities of the devil...

If someone has read the novel, pls spoil their (the piece of garbage Duke, that greedy pig baron and that whatever boy (the one who is said to be a successful businessman) I don’t remember the name of) ending. I want them to be TORTURED AND DIE, R.I.H (Rot In Hell), you won’t be missed. I want to know if their ending is satisfying :blob_thor:.

20. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the translated chapters and I feel sorry to our ML :blobsob:
    They call him the 'warrior' but it's just a glorified title since he's more like a slave. He helps people and he doesn't even receive a single thanks. Nobody comes to his rescue when he's hurt since he'll self heal anyway. Reading about his story made my heart hurt. And the fact that the Duke only adopted him to bring honor to his family. The duke couldn't even accept that our MC (the devil) isn't attacking much so he ordered our ML to kill the devil. (No war between humans & demons = no fight between the devil & warrior = no honor for the duke's family = adopting ML is all for naught since he has dirty blood)

And for a fluffy moment between ML & FL is when our FL asked ML to "come back."
    Our ML thought now he has a place to come back to. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: this cinnamon bun, he deserves all the love in this world

Elisee, Zepelim, Bastian and 13 others like this.