Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Begging for the the rest of the side stories after (OG) Roxanna's Timeline, Villain's Way of Love? :aww: I wanna read their marriage life, did they at least have children?

Their story is so tragic. I'm confused. OG Roxana knew Silvia's book story right from the start? Or is it that she only read that after reading Griselda's memoirs? Also in this timeline, how come the MLs (of Sylvia), which OG Roxana seduced, ended up throwing her in the end? (Still be obsessed with Silvia) I mean, in the present TL, they were obsessed with Roxana. Is it because in the prev TL they met Silvia first?

I really like how the author used the butterfly as her power, and symbol of her character. In OG Roxana side story, in one of the dreams/stories, the woman who turned into a butterfly was a kind of a mirage (of a possible future/timeline). It hints the story of the present Roxana. Bec she indeed became the host of the venom butterfly. It was very apt, because butterfly/chaos effect symbolizes reincarnation/Transmigration. Where even a little action (flap of a butterfly) can cause irreversible changes in the (supposed to be predestined) future. It was made more apparent on side story where Roxana lost her memories. She realized she was (literally and figuratively) that butterfly that changed the future.

2. aetheerry

aetheerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a short scene in Chapter 58, where Roxana mistakes Cassis for Deon.
    However, Chapter 59 is when they saw each other at the five family gatherings in Ugdrasil. Cassis officially publicly announced himself to the whole world that he is alive and healthy after being absent for two years and a half.
    In Chapter 60, they talked to each other for the second time in almost three years :blobpopcorn::blobhighfive::blob_blush:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    MLisMyHubby, Scapezz, perez and 29 others like this.
  3. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    camping...?:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

does anyone know anything about roxana's older sister.. dont know her name tho..just wanna know her role or if she died?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2021
    Xienne likes this.
  4. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh, i'm impressed with her acting skills in the meeting. even she's suggesting that cassis who appears in front of them is a doll. :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    btw how old are the characters? roxana, jeremy, dion, cassius?

arlovebird and Lilyworld like this.
  6. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the beginning of the story, Roxana is 16 and Cassis is 17. Jeremy is 14 I believe, and Dion is a bit older than Roxana (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

abbott, Xienne, arlovebird and 3 others like this.
  7. aetheerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Roxana is a year older than Jeremy so his age is 14/15. It is also stated that Sylvia (Cassis’ sister) is the same age as Jeremy.

8. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dion is 3 years older than roxana. I am not sure but he was one year younger thank Achille/asil. asil was 4 years older than roxana?

9. aetheerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Griselda is the eldest daughter of Lant Agriche and Roxana’s older half-sister. Her role in the novel is Roxana’s informer (helps to spy, research and get information). Griselda is helping Roxana because she thinks her little half-sister is an interesting kid (she gets amused and entertained by her actions). Griselda is also well-versed in sorcery so she helps with sorcery, research and magic gems. She was also part of the Grand Feast Seats but got replaced. Still, she is a strong individual. And Griselda is alive.

10. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Asil was 4 years older than Roxana, so from this info, oldest to youngest would be: Asil, Griselda, Dion, Roxana, Jeremy, Charlotte (not including the other children)
    Was Asil older than Griselda?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  11. Katra1212

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Just remembered, never thought Maria's tea party originated from cosplaying Deon (to check if it fits for Roxanna). Mnf... Pfft.... And curious Roxanna stumbled upon them and was traumatized. Deon's look when trying the dresses was.... I can't... Hahaha. Oh dear.

12. aetheerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Sierra (Achille and Roxana’s mom) is the fourth wife.
    Griselda’s mother is possibly the second wife, so she is older than Deon and Achille.
    Maria (Deon’s mom) is the third wife. Maybe Lant did the deed with his fourth wife Sierra first, then Maria.
    So either Deon is older or a year younger than Achille.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Viliel, Xienne, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  13. Katra1212

Reading List:
    Link
    Fontaine, Griselda, Ashil, Deon, Roxanna, Jeremy, Charlotte, many others.

Xienne, Meizey and snzzykitten like this.
  14. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don’t focus on the variety of types of wives that Lant (Roxanna’s father has), I would think about and focus on his capacity to mate cause you know... got so many children that only considers and remembers the top three. TOP 3 wtf. And the number of wives is enough to make a grand tea party inside the flower garden they had like a ball (as in dancing and all) if you ask me. Details from the manhwa. When Maria the third wife presents her new “doll” to Sierra (MC’s weak hearted mom) in her tea party.

15. fifiseeread

fifiseeread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    I was mindblown by the spoilers everyone shared.
    I thought Roxanna and Cassis would get a wedding or something. I'm a bit confused.

16. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agriche Children (Oldest to Youngest)

Eldest Son: Pontine
    Second Son: Achille
    Third Son: Dion
    Eldest Daughter: Griselda
    Second Daughter: Roxana

Other known children, all younger than Roxana:
    Jeremy: Currently 14, soon to be 15, because he takes his 15-year-old examination right after Cassis’ escape.
    Giselle: Around Jeremy’s age; 18 after time-skip
    Charlotte: Currently 13 years old

17. styril

styril New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this listing. I had thought that Grizelda and Giselle are different people and not just some MTL bug. They are also listed separately in some korean wiki.

So to clarify again, it was Grizelda who has been helping Roxana all this while and Giselle has no critical role in the story?

cloerofile and Vivixoxo like this.
  18. Yasi

Yasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys don't mind MTL, I'm translating it over on KRMTL. 5-10 chapters a day. Should be finished in a month if there's no setback.

19. aetheerry

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be translating all of the side stories for The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother:blobxd:
    I also have all of the chapters translated but I need to proofread all of them, for you, readers, to understand well.
    Please wait~ I'll be posting Side Story 1 soon.:blobmelt:

20. tmie

tmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can help proofread it if it's only English proofreading. I can't read Korean. Is it from chapter 1 to 209 (last)?

Also, could someone please kindly share a working link of spoilers (if possible from 52-209) with me? All the links are dead and I am dying to read them. I didn't check the forums for only a while...*sobs* please...