Recommendations Pampered Mc/Doting Love Interests

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by L.R., Feb 18, 2021.

1. L.R.

L.R. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for some recommendations on stories where the MC is greatly pampered and their love interests care for them greatly. I’d like it for it to be for example : The MC had a traumatizing past and they met new people who care for them and give them a lot of love. They don’t have to have had a sad past, it’s fine if they just start being pampered. It can be anything really, although I would really like it if it was BL. I’m thinking something that’s similar to “Ai o Ataeru Kemono-tachi” (aka Beasts giving love), where the love interests are really loving and the MC is just a ball of fluff that must be protected( ̄▽ ̄) It can be a novel, a manga, manhwa, anything really. Ty~^^

Devil Heart likes this.
  2. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Under the Oak Tree (it says only 6~9 translated chaps but if you google it there's a site with 129 that's not MTL)
    Let Me Tease You
    Refined Sunflower and the Little Priest
    The Prince’s Loyal Lover (this one I can't remember if it was actually sweet or not)
    My Childhood Buddy Keeps Trying To Turn Me Gay
    a lot of these are just fluffy rather than tragic past but they're generally short and fun hope this helps:cookie:

qpzmal, L.R. and albeldayuia like this.
  3. c.reo

c.reo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m not quite sure if i have read a lot of novels with this tag but I’m currently reading this:

Death Progress Bar
    (I wanted to link this but apparently I can’t since this is my first post lol)

And I think it fits the bill. It have a doting ML and MC is pampered on his own way (unbeknownst to him i guess ) . Anymore introduction may become a spoiler so. I’ll let you be the judge. I wish i could have given you more recommendations.

L.R. likes this.
  4. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The enemy always wants to pull me into the coffin

L.R. likes this.
  6. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    L.R. and qpzmal like this.
  7. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might like The Counterattack Plan of a Villain with Ten Thousand Fans. I feel like a repeater bc I literally just recommended this to someone else, but it really fits your criteria hahaha

L.R. likes this.