Recommendations anime ln's

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lord of sin, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Lord of sin

Lord of sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys I just finished Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei after watching the anime I decided to read it and I started thinking about all the anime I've watched that's actually got a complete novel and so I'd like you all to recommend some to me. thanks

2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Overlord
    Yoji senki
    Kings avatar
    Feng shen ji

Lord of sin likes this.
  3. mcarandang

mcarandang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome to the community! (/ the rabbit hole) most of the animes were probably mangas and LN's and any novel or manga's a good place to start.

Magic and such, hmmm for anime I recommend classroom of the elite and assassination classroom for anime, plus the classic steins;gate, OPM (One punch man) and Mob psycho 100 for anime and manga adaptations. boku dake ga inai machi (erased) is an awesome anime.

For manga and novelupdates (NU) I recommend a returner's magic should be special and LNs hmmm, how about I'd do anything for my daughter.

I apologize for not having that many entry level novels as you kinda dive deep with these.
    ummm try Konjiki no Moji Tsukai or Log Horizon for some of the classics (wtf when did Log Horizon translated get taken down?) maybe eternal fool astley,

although korean stuff like Invisible Dragon and such if you want some of the more teen ones???, try re;zero?

when you get really far it'll take you to RRL, scribblehub, and other sites. I recommend staying on Novelupdates to see if the community fits you. Yeah ummm, Chinese Wuxia might fit, although those types of novels need to kinda be weaned into. (especially since you like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei),

I liked the og one Chrome Shelled Regios, older folks may prefer cowboy bebop or trigun (also good).

Any suggestions on how far into lns and anime would help as well.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    Lord of sin likes this.
  4. Lord of sin

Lord of sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy with deep or entry level novel's, sometimes ill enjoy an easy read other times I'll read something more intense and deep, I've been reading and watching anime for a long time and decided i want to read the novel rather than watch an unfinished anime I have a list of ln i have read ( https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/some-recommends-of-good-stuff.119748/ ) and have watched a large amount of anime, I'm happy with any and all suggestions and will give everything a go.

5. mcarandang

mcarandang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking at some of your reads,

same author...
    star ranked hunter
    Superstars of Tomorrow

shadow hack, card apprentice (I forgot if this is translated), Apocalypse Meltdown... buried quite deep

The korean genre might be an interesting direction to take after the Chinese one's are running out.

questionable ones, (Although I personally liked)
    I want to renounce ascetism
    A valiant Life
    Spare me great lord
    Cthulhu Gonfalon -> I am the god of games
    Godfather of champions