Spoiler Escape of the duke’s heartbroken daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jul 1, 2020.

1. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, was telling a friend recently that Asian culture grooms children to grow up with severe Stockholm syndrome. :D

2. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this girl deserves the wrath readers are throwing at her. what a selfish sister. if i woke up from a coma and had my fiancé stolen by my blood related sister -or even just a sister/friend in general- who is also carrying his child i would be infuriated and lose my mind. screaming fit, hysteria and all

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  3. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ml get easy way out from Layla’s love? I’m not support both but it sound like both really equal worse ml that made so romance alike but nope who want live being substituted love of his lover, or being abused by who suppose love her wholesome.

Please tell me that ML did have his hell or begs moment after treat Layla like doll for sub old lover behavior. (Based on spoiler).

do Layla have one really ally? That not ml or family if not that mean she live in isolation environment

4. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I read the spoilers first and thought that I really pity the prince since he and mc would have loved happily ever after and her sister has still have some humanity but still a horrible character, but upon reading the manga why does it seem that rose was really irritatble to the eyes and the prince too I pity him because he loved mc but because of rose's scheme he became miserable, but the manga the prince just looked cold even though it's just the chapter 1. The ml too I kinda not like him also, I mean making mc be someone she's not just for filling ml's sad lost of his former lover when mc already has a lot of sad things happening to her:blobangery: but at least she got her happy ending at the end and had a child so...... Okay:blobokhand:
    Any reactions on Mc's parents upon the announcement of rose's death and Mc's fake death? What happened to the social circle afterward and the situation of Mc's house like their servants?
    I really support mc running away:blobspy:, I mean I don't really like mc parents and at least she got some freedom rather than feeling painful seeing her sister with the man she loves:blobcry:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, It would be more interesting if the main MC is the Prince -but only if the prince isn't abusive and has that kind of personality-
    It would be a good drama if that was the case. Just like "Justice of a Villainous Woman"
    (This is just my opinion anyway and maybe others don't feel the same)

Volublekoala965 and OMG_Love_it like this.
  6. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the prince doesnt go wild and become yandere, i want MC with him rather than with ML.
    nah, i cant accept ML after reading this. NOOOOOOO. just let MC die and make prince and ML go crazy --though its impossible.

i absolutly amaze and annoyed with rose personality. her personality feels different from another white lotus little sister.
    i wish her family become ruin. they deserve that for ignoring their daughter's deed and deceived royal family. the royal family must, at least, make the family suffered.

Cu1turedweeb likes this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, there goes my short lived thought of likening and rooting for the Prince instead after finding out ML treated FL as a replacement:blobneutral: They’re both sh*t in their own way *sigh* FL can’t catch a break, why couldn’t she end up with someone else:blobpensive:

Aron Dare, Blue_C06, Dobokan and 5 others like this.
  8. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My conclusion: I’m dropping this

9. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That s bullshit, thank for spoil and save my time. I hate both ml, i hate when ml use her as replacement, and the prince seems good but sorry for him as he got tricked by the sister. Anyhow the whole concept is bad

10. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Epilogue spoilers cause I was reminded of this story and wow the cp is absolutely insane

CP became king and had a political marriage. The king's kid ends up finding out what happened to Layla and surprise Rose is still alive locked in a dungeon forced to sing cause the king doesn't want to forget her voice and since rose is the closest he can get to that....he keeps her alive and prisoner (she's gone insane btw though that isn't surprising) The king gives his son the key to the tower he locked layla in and tells him the royal family is cursed to go crazy and repeat their obsessive behavior. Tells him that he'll turn out the same when he finds someone he loves.
    I was curious about what happened to everyone and ngl I kinda regret reading it cause it's just so depressing.

yesmine, rock.doll and Tt123 like this.