Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. JMP

JMP New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everybody!

Soooooooooooo happy finally I can join you guys in this forum. Thank you so much for the spoilers. just bumped into this novel few days ago and now im having fever trying to buy the book from Ridi. Im desperate as I love Riftan so much! . The story drives me nuts as I can only find the translated on lightnovel up to chapter 124. 1 chapter per week is waay tooo looongg. I can't! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. I want to free my curiosity on every story of Riftan and Maxi. Can anyone help me please how to buy book on Ridi. Im stuck up to age certification something. too complicated. Im in Australia, can I still purchase the book?:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Really appreciate any response (y)(y)(y)

Thanks again.

Aliali, sweetaneng and cerine like this.
  2. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the 1:1 chat and send them either your passport/id picture that shows your name and birth date (cover everything else). They will email you once they verified it.

3. JMP

JMP New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are awesome!

Thanks! I'll do that tomorrow! it's past midnight here and he said, enough 'Riftan' for today. Woops, he noticed that his wife kinda obsessed with this Riftan Calypse a little too much. LOL.

Thanks again!:blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

Aliali and HappyGnome like this.
  4. Candygirl

Candygirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Richt Breston guy is so realistic, and he's soOOOoo annoying. OMG, I hope he gets his ass kicked or something.

Hello5427, Honey.Lemon, Mxt and 6 others like this.
  5. djsanti

djsanti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just like to say thank you to the people giving spoilers! I just discovered the manhwa and finished all 18chapters, then found out there was a novel and finished all 124 chapters. And now Im attempting to buy the chapters on Ridibooks:X3: to satisfy my curiosity! However im not very happy with google translate when I tried the free chapters. May I know what you guys are using to translate or you can just read Korean?? :confused:

Aliali likes this.
  6. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he's the guy :blobsmilehappy:

Aliali likes this.
  7. angel.vionne

angel.vionne New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @HappyGnome @ainosz
    Like some people here, I too just created an account to join the conversation since I find the novel is great and a lot of good stuff are shared here .
    It’s so nice of you and other kind people who share spoilers. Really helpful and make me love the novel more. I wonder if the rest of Riftan’s pov will be shared here too? The last time @ainosz share was chapter 27 if I’m not mistaken.
    Would really love to read the remaining chapters as well. Thank you so much in advance

HappyGnome and Aliali like this.
  8. ninakrisanta

ninakrisanta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also admire Rosetta’s attitude in the novel, she acts more mature although she was kind of a B to our baby maxi.

HappyGnome, Aliali and Mrs.Marlien like this.
  9. Mrs.Marlien

Mrs.Marlien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the beginning i didn't like her but by keeping reading than i saw that she's cute, and she cares about maxi but she's afraid from her father.

sepheddy and Aliali like this.
  10. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, what chapter is the rainshower part? Everyone seems to love that scene but, i do not think that i have read it. I have only been able to read though to 124 of book 1, on "light novel heaven" website.

Mrs.Marlien likes this.
  11. starwberrylemon

starwberrylemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After 3 days, I read the forums from page 5 to page 51. I would like to thank the people who diligently dropping the spoilers here. I can't stress enough how happy I am to know whats going to happen. I can't wait for manga to update.

My part favourite was Maxi and Riftan's conversation - that Maxi is asking permission to Riftan that she's leaving for Hogwarts (page 12 - posted by ainosz). Totally heartbreaking - I cried your eyes out. I was heartbroken for 4 days and read this part 10x:

"Since I wanted you... I always felt like I was standing on a hot charcoal fire.You know what that means? I couldn't stop for a moment. I can't sit or stand. Keep... keep running in a fire that might end at any time... You have to keep running without a break.”

"I... now I just want to be comfortable."

"If you leave, I won't wait for you any longer."

"By the way, don't think you're leaving for me. I never wanted anything like this. You're... leaving me for your own satisfaction."

I'm planning to register on ridibooks just like what other people here suggest. I think the author deserves to be paid from this beautiful novel that she written. I hope that she's ok. I read some comment here that the author has a psychological problem - but this is just a rumor. I hope its not true :(:(:(

I know the bashers in Korea are extremely awful to the point that the victim will commit a suicide. I'm pretty sure that people heard the news that lots of their celebrities and artist are committing suicide.

I hope author is ok and healthy. I've been thinking about her for the past few days.

12. starwberrylemon

starwberrylemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would really appreciate it if somebody can share the chapters when they have snu snu on book 1 and book 2.
    I thought, Maxi and Riftan didn't have a chance to do it on Book 2 given their current situation and also because nobody mentioned it here in detail, until someone said that 18+ can't be posted here :(:(:( I was like - awww too bad!

I'm planning to register on Ridibooks, so if you could comment the snu-snu chapters, I would EXTREMELY APPRECIATE IT!!!
    (lastly, no need to include the book 1 snu snu chapters that were already released in english translation - I'm well updated in English Novel and Manga/Webtoon)..

Thank you so much in advance!

Aliali, ninakrisanta and Mrs.Marlien like this.
  13. ninakrisanta

ninakrisanta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was surprised by the way she carried herself during the Princess Agnes intervention scene. Rosetta didn’t even seem to flinch at every exchange they had with Riftan. She’s fit to be a Queen.

14. ninakrisanta

ninakrisanta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That will be on Chapter 129-130.

Before the scene, Riftan was upset with Maxi because she kept on insisting to travel with them as their Wizard.

Aliali likes this.
  15. ninakrisanta

ninakrisanta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share the Chapter 1 on Book 2 again? It’s from Riftan POV. I’ve read it here before. I tried several times scrolling on all the pages yesterday but can’t find it anymore. Thanks in advance. :bloblove:

please please pleeeaase :blobsad:

16. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it on page 12.
    HappyGnome and I split the pages to quickly take note of the spoilers but I was too slow lol. Almost done with my list. :oops:

17. ninakrisanta

ninakrisanta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you dear for all of the spoilers :blobsmilehappy:

Aliali, HappyGnome and sweetaneng like this.
  18. LostPotato22

LostPotato22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had so much fun reading the spoilers because I really can't wait for the upcoming translations, but I'm confused. The latest chapter I'm reading is chapter 123 but while I was scrolling through the forum, it's chapter 61 hmmm so was the real chapters divided into two then?

Assya206 likes this.
  19. Milane1

Milane1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! I love this novel, Riftan and Maxi are the cutest:bloblove:! Are there more spoilers from Riftan's point of view?:aww:

angel.vionne likes this.
  20. Reynoktavia

Reynoktavia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, im from Indonesia ..i already try to register ridibook .but i have to use info about phone number .may you help me ?because i don't have korean phone number

YesA17 likes this.