Spoiler As the Lady Wishes

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by InsaneStuffedAnimals, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobokhand:

2. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for volleyball boy..he was immature and should have realized what he had to do (get his own money if he wants to continue volleyball). He doesn't deserve to be with eunsoo, but I'm sad he can't play volleyball anymore. Even if one of his legs work again it wont be enough.

ty fr the spoilers!

3. wbkdan

wbkdan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! ( ´ ▽ ` ) I was getting kinda weary of where the plot is going im very happy that I now know how it's going to end. I'll probably check it out just to see where the manhwa is at because I really like the artstyle. Thank you for saving us for the upcoming drama. Youre an angel („• ֊ •„)

Rika77 likes this.
  4. Lemona_TheLemon

Lemona_TheLemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really thankful to read the spoilers! Luckily, I discovered very much earlier that the story isn't my cup of tea. Had I not read the spoilers, I would have wasted a lot of time and stopped in the middle haha.

>.< I can't handle this much drama...

StrawberryShin likes this.
  5. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!:blob_plusone:
    Any reason why Jinha dated that crappy woman who is jealous of and hates EunSeo?:blobconfused::blobpoliceangry:
    Was it because she liked that volleyball asshole?

Basically the ML is somewhat yandere or a bit of psychopath and a lot of stalking?...:hmm::blobspearpeek:
    That volleyball guy :blob_thor::blobcat_knife: I guess crazy runs in the family and the grandpa's teachings didnt help much..
    Well, as long as ML isn't the arrogant, spoiled and abusive. It's so hard to get a decent one these days.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  6. Gru

Gru Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So just like that? The rumor about her cheating hasn’t even cleared among outsiders and she just went back to that b*s family.

I don’t care about that volleyball guy losing a leg, if it’s me, imma cut off his other leg too or his mouth so he won’t tell a lie again.
    Just imagine how broken she is, abused at childhood, bullied by the family, called as gold digger by outsiders then a cheater?
    And she just walked away in 4 years? come back and remarried?
    I don’t think the ML has done enough, too to save her.

But thanks for the spoilers!

Kikim, Xu Zhiqing, Ceilo27 and 6 others like this.
  7. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like we should've gotten a bit more for jinha and eunseo to see their life after they left those toxic people. also, ya they should have cleared the whole cheating thing cause its not true

but damn he remained loyal even after their seperation....at least he finally got to be happy

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    peculiar-tan and Sherlockisk like this.
  8. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I focused on Seunghyun's storyline more in the spoilers so it seems like the book was mostly about him, but that isn't true.I think a majority of vol 2 is about their marriage while the divorce related stuff only happens towards the end.

As far as Jinha is concerned there is quite a few stuff about him that irritates me, but he is definitely a victim of the Seunghyun drama just like Eunseo,if not to the same extent. So the onus of settling the issue can't be placed on him.Eunseo didn't tell him about the calls and messages. He does know that Seunghyun wanted to get back with Eunseo and so Jinha tells him that Eunseo belongs to him while thinking to himself that it is the other way around in reality:blobsweat:, but this is what Seunghyun has to hear.But he doesn't know what else Seunghyun is doing .His own parents don't believe his words and he didn't get a say in the divorce too.

About the outsiders, it's mentioned during the divorce that Jinha was trying to handle the situation but Eunseo thinks that he is having difficulty doing so.So maybe Jinha handles it:hmm:?I don't remember clearly but I don't think there was mention about the rumours later on, other than by the delusional secretary.

Also Eunseo was never 'abused' directly by the family.Ofcourse this is not looking into the emotional abuse she got because of the 'you are an outsider vibe' they had around her.And ofcourse the psychological impact on a child because of being treated as some kind of God. You can't adopt someone unless you know everyone in the family is onboard.More so you can't force people to bow down to a literal child. Like no wonder she likes Jinha and the grandfather the most.As Seungha said the others couldn't come closer to her because they couldn't follow the grandfather's wishes (not that it mattered, most of the family is pretty horrible). Them not being able to treat her as anything other than a child was normal. Atleast Seungha tried to be friends with her, treating her like a child, but that made the grandfather angry:blob_catflip:. Nobody in the family can do anything against him.God, I hate the grandfather:blobangery:

So the only reason Jinha's played along with the chairman is because he thinks his behaviour is funny and interesting.But later on as the young Eunseo latches on to him he starts to get irritated.Seungha thinks that there is something off about Jinha's behaviour and points it out to their mother(Who is pretty horrible since she is actually happy that Jinha is the one taking care of Eunseo not her. Like how old is your son?12?13?:blobconfused:
    Don't burden him with that kind of responsibility:blobunamused:).
    Anyways Seungha thinks his brother is weird because everyone else has difficulty to adjust to the new situation except him.
    Once before Eunseo's arrival, Seungha breaks Jinha's favourite toy.But Jinha doesn't show any emotions and chucks it into the bin. That's why later on Seungha is worried about Eunseo because he thinks that Jinha is extremely possessive but lacks real affection.

Eunseo keeps following Jinha around.Waking him up early during holidays to play or not letting him go to school.Ofcourse when she asks, even grandfather(the best adult of the year:facepalm:) orders Jinha to not go to school. Jinha doesn't really like her but he doesn't hate her either. She is the only one before whom he can show actual emotions. She calls him prince though she mispronounces the word. He has a habit of squeezing her cheeks and calling her Chapssal rice cake. They often play a game where he points at the rice cake calling it Eunseo, and at Eunseo calling her rice cake much to her anger.After marriage, Eunseo is surprised and embarrassed to still see him refer to her as Chapssal in his caller id:blobmelt:

Once Jinha are Eunseo are playing in the park.Eunseo is hiding when Jinha gets a call from a friend.He goes to receive a book his friend had borrowed from him. That's when Eunseo gets kidnapped by someone who calls himself a friend of grandfather.Jinha is blamed by everyone(The blaming is a pattern in this family.It's your fault that you trusted a child with a child:blobunamused:).Jinha is distraught.He realises that he likes her( not romantically, they are still kids:blobpoliceangry:)

Eunseo's kidnapper thinks she is younger than her age( I don't remember exactly but he calls her 5-6 years old) and she realises that this person isn't a friend.He also says Jinha calls her Eunseo ,which he never has.When they stop at a restroom she asks for help and escapes.When she sees Jinha again, instead of being angry she is sad because Jinha must have been blamed by the family.Jinha cries and promises to himself that he will live for her from now

Eunseo's maternal aunt from Russia arrives.She takes Eunseo aside and plays on her insecurities by saying that the family hates her and she has no place on their side.On top of that Jinha's gf Yera has also been harassing her about being a burden.I might be getting confused with another novel but I think Jinha got together with her because her father asked him to since she tried to harm herself.Anyways in this entire episode Jinha is absent as he is in the military.Eunseo decides to leave with her aunt.

Her aunt and uncle abuse her.Make her do all the work.They don't let her visit the Cha family, lying to her about them.Eunseo wants to learn the piano but they don't let her.She finally decides to go to the Cha family without telling anyone to ask for money to learn the piano.There she meets Jinha's mother who asks why she hasn't been visiting.Eunseo finds out that the grand father has been paying a lot to her aunt and uncle, because of which they can live in luxury and finance their son's education in a medical college.Eunseo decides to go back to her aunt's house and call them out herself ( :notlikeblob: ).She think they won't do anything to her in fear of her grandfather(what if they kidnap you and threaten him?).Her cousin gets angry because the chairman won't pay for his schooling anymore and in retaliation slams Eunseo's hands on the piano. Eunseo faints on seeing the blood.

She wakes up in the hospital to see Jinha.He is angry that she left in his absence He says that the grandfather will deal with her maternal family. He still doesn't know about Yera though because Eunseo doesn't tell him.Around this time he hears about the marriage plans and decides to fast track everything from education to job.He decides to be the one she would marry so that he could protect her dream.Infact the biggest drama in the 2nd vol is him not revealing his actual intentions to Eunseo.

Eunseo falls in love with him, and is clearly trying to seduce him with the clothes she wears, but he is adamant to show no reaction.He doesn't want them to get attached as he wants her to leave and live her own life.At the end a drunk Eunseo has to order him to kiss her, when she thinks he doesn't see her as a woman.

As far as his own realisation is concerned, it's the same old jealousy plotline which comes into play:blobpopcorn_two:.He gets jealous when he hears about Seunghyun.Later he gets angry at Eunseo because she got injured while trying to cook for him, since he was the one who would always wake up early to cook breakfast before she woke up. He doesn't want her to do anything for him. Eunseo starts to cry and while he is calming her down he thinks that he was always in love with her.

He also arranged for a piano room in the house.In their wedding night he shows it to her.She doesn't want to play since she can't play it properly anymore but he says it should be okay because he is the one she is playing for.

After the piano incident when Jinha suddenly goes abroad to study, Eunseo is left completely alone.She can't trust anyone anymore and isn't able to attend any of the family meets or events. During this time she becomes friends with Seunghyun who encourages her.

After marriage, one day Jinha and Eunseo go to a tennis court.While Jinha is playing a guy starts to harass Eunseo ,touching her arm.However he is suddenly hit by the ball.Jinha apologises calling it a mistake but Eunseo knows he is almost a pro, not someone to make such a mistake. She peeps into the infirmary to see Jinha stomping or threatening to stomp( not sure, MTL) on the "harasser's" other hand(the one with which he was touching Eunseo) as Jinha had hit the opposite arm by mistake.

Since the grandfather has to deal with Eunseo's aunt and uncle without harming Eunseo's reputation, he couldn't really do much.So Jinha decides to get involved without anyone's knowledge and breaks her cousin arm and makes it seem like a burglar was responsible for it.Later her aunt reveals it to Eunseo, blaming her, but runs away when she sees Jinha. Jinha asks her whether she is rethinking everything or not as he is not the prince she thought him to be, but she doesn't care about that anymore.

Jinha is actually pretty non yandere-ish (compared to other novels) when it comes to Eunseo though.Everything he did in the novel was for her in a very unselfish manner.He would have easily tied her down with marriage but at one point he was more interested in her education than Eunseo herself. In the first half when Eunseo is planning their future and trying to seduce him in order to have their first night, he tells her to not to be bothered by the marriage and that she HAS to go abroad and continue with her dreams ( can't you study and be in a relationship in the same time, folks?:hmm:)But ofcourse this changes when he starts stalking her and with his 'grandfather is ill' emotional manipulation.Like man, it wasn't your fault, so you could have easily visited her or called her instead of letting her grandfather manipulate her AGAIN:blobthumbsdown:

After the main story ends Eunseo finds out she is pregnant.She is worried but Jinha is all cool thinking that HE can handle it much to her irritation.He thinks he has lot of experience taking care of kids as he took care of Eunseo but has to now also learn about caring for infants:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    magfuentes, Faye30, layyu and 39 others like this.
  9. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any more side stories?

10. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mains story ends with them leaving for Russia.The extras include how Jinha practically acted as a father to Eunseo and how he manipulated chairman to lie to Eunseo to bring her back

12. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Th
    thank you!

13. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Jinha ever find out about how his ex was and still is harassing Eunseo?

14. kasjein

kasjein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah gurl it was karma. He ruined her marriage lied to her and played with her feelings to the point where everyone basically tured on her he 100% deserves what he got!!! He had it coming...fr his whole im in a coma ting was sad but i cant pity him since what happend to eunseo was worse his family is partially to blame aswell!!!

layyu likes this.
  15. kasjein

kasjein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure he does and he sees it he beats the shit outta him!!

16. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he does. One day, after they have confessed to each other, Jinha has to leave for abroad.Since he would be gone for a few days, Eunseo had to attend the founding party alone.There the chairman gives her her mother's diary.Jinha had asked him to search around her mother's house in Russia for any memento.Later Yera pours wine on the diary even though she knows how important it was.She blames Eunseo for getting everything due to her bloodline.Eunseo tries to provoke her by saying that at least she didn't have to threaten anybody like Yera did.Yera gets angry and throws the wine glass, drawing everyone attention.The chairman throws her out.Thats when Jinha arrives and realises that Yera has been harassing Eunseo, who finally tells him the truth and forbids him from doing anything to Yera.

Later he claims that he let slip the truth about Yera Infront of the chairman, but Eunseo knows he did that intentionally.The chairman calls up Yera's father who owes him.Her father removes her from the company and asks her to apologise to Eunseo in order to keep her house.She meets Eunseo at her uni and is very rude.However Eunseo is very adamant.She refuses to call Yera's father until she kneels because she wants to show that Yera is privileged too.Yera does finally kneel but according to Eunseo she didn't have a sincere expression.Not sure whether Eunseo finally called or not.Most probably she did call

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    magfuentes, Faye30, Ceilo27 and 22 others like this.
  17. straydog12

straydog12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling me with those spoiler <3

18. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!!Finally I've got some answers.Alright firstly,the grandpa is so disappointing thanks I was honestly respecting and admiring him at first cause of how he isn't like those greedy grandpas but a humble one at first but seeing how he handled the situation- sigh* but meh atleast I think he's the type of person who'll regret in the end:/

Secondly,about ML being yandere-ish it's not that bad actually when he only hurt those who harmed our FL so he did it with a good purpose and stalking is a bit weird but as long as he doesn't harm her.Honestly,for me his only defect is I can't read him.He smiles all the time and is perfect so I can't understand his true emotions:blobawkward:but all in all he could still be revived unlike those other abusive ML's.

Thirdly,FL has really bad taste in men(excluding ML of course)but can't blame her cause her grandpa is the one who picked the guys for her:blobexpressionless:.I like Fl to me I think she's already pretty badass and cool cause she was able to handle all those trauma like wth if I were her I would've gotten to a mental hospital alreadyxD.The only thing I don't like is how she doesn't speak up more.I hope she could atleast curse-nah nah I'm jokingXD

19. tofuchan

tofuchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

You can find up to chapter 39 over at: new toki 95 dot com..... (shove that all together for addy.

20. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow i read the manhwa but i don't know this story is pretty heavy. Mostly this center with misunderstood.
    And for seunghyun, i hate him. I don't care even he is dead bcs he did many bad things & hurt many people.
    Eunseo is traumatized. Many people talked bad abt her since childhood bcs she was adpoted in rich family even grandpa treat her respectly. She was emotionally hurt. But indeed she & jinha's relationship made me frustated especially in their early married. When both misunderstood each other. Thankfully this has happy ending, but i think i will read this later when it was completed.
    And Jinha. For me he is decent guy. He just protect the person he loved. So i don't think his yandere is over the top. He respects her & even let go when she wants to be alone. Maybe bcs i saw many trash ML, jinha is good guy. Well that stalker behaviour is weird but he is not that creepy lol