Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

2. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i dont feel like we should talk about the mcs age cause she is around 200 years herself with the memory of around thousands of years old of someone else. She is an immortal who must have witnessed many peoples birth and death in front of her so u can even say the butler who looks old to us is like a kid for her. Not to mention the ml. I havent read the complete novel so i dont know how she got to have romantic feelings for the ml but i bet she wont be falling anytime soon. Age doesnt matter for the mc. Shes been living just for the sake of living. And people calling out on the mc for falling for someone she raised, if u feel uncomfortable just drop it.

And thanku so much for the spoilers and btw does the mc remain immortal?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  3. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler thread for "Tyrant's Guardian is an evil Witch" but i saw many people wrote about their ranting, dislike, hate, comparison with other manhwa/novel. if u dislike this ,drop it and just go out from this thread. There's no need to force your opinion (about public moral or age gap) and preference on others. It's basically a FICTION story.
    And im here looking for spoiler❤️. Please spoil me some of fluffy and jealous moment of Tita

smeilia, Scarks, astaterix and 26 others like this.
  4. ChikoChi

ChikoChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read this yesterday.
    Kakaopage give me task to read this, and I want to read more.
    Camping here for more spoilers

5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We dont condone it, just like one of the above person said, if you read/watch stories about “joker” who became twisted and massacre a lot of people or like hannibal lecter that actually cooks and eat them, does that makes you murderer and a psycopath? The concept of age will be lost anyway for someone whos already immortal, shes not even a human anymore, even if her soul was once a human. I dont know, a lot of stories involving the fantasy reincarnation and transmigration plot often involves a tyrant. We may forget because its lovely and dandy, but characters like Hugo Taran or any other tyrant ML are psychopaths in real life, so shouldnt that creep you out more? Like who would want to have sex with a freaking psycho in real life. For example hugo taran, find it fulfilling to do man hunting if not the only thing that would pacify him is sex. Killing and sex give him the same enjoyment for him. Lucia is a nice woman but if shes real tho, the fact that shes okay of loving him even tho she knows he kills humans, many of them, i would be really creep out by someone like her in real life. Dont say that what he did to protect the Duchy, if its only obligation, he wouldnt enjoy killing them. HE KILLS FOR ENJOYMENT NOT DUTY. However I enjoy the stories, I KNOW ITS FICTION, ITS NOT REAL. IF THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE HIM, I WOULD CALL THE AUTHORITIES.

How about Iron man, people loveeesss him, I do too, but just think if there is someone like him who actually create destruction by selling weapons and then suddenly became a hero, but when he became a hero, he still made error, AND ACTUALLY CREATE AN A.I. which is ultron that wants to destroyed the world, even tho ultron fails, ultron still killed those people in the city. If he is real and not a character, i will not like him. Will those lives that he killed by his creation/weapons, come back to life??? Even if he sacrifice himself, those lives that he took still wont come back. BUT HES A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Hes cool and plays by RDJ. Also Captain America, he went to sleep for 70 years, and he banged or atleast kissed (what shown in the movie) Peggy Carter’s Grand Niece. Shes not related by blood with him and he got freezed, so psychologically hes still the same age as him from world war II, but then he make out with his ex’s grand niece???? But do i like Cap? I do like his character. I like Chris Evans too

BUT THIS IS JUST FICTION. If you okay and enjoy stories with tyrant a.k.a
    a psychopath character that kill a lot of humans then why you suddenly became holy about this when the character herself is a whole lot better than these type of tyrants character. Shes not a human anymore, human law doesnt apply to her, and shes not the one who has the intention of seeing him more than someone she took care of. Its the ML who wants to love ancient being which is her first. Again its fiction!! This is even a love story of a human x NON HUMAN, if you think about it shes actually more similar to vampires in many pop culture movies than a human.

Edit: Also if you ever read Hana to Akuma, this is actually has similar case just that its reverse, the kid is the girl. And the kid is the one that loves first. And i really like the story. But, if its real, and theyre both humans, would i like it? yeah no thanks

In fact if you want talk about moral, why dont you go and actually help the world from the actual humans that do pedophilia?? The real human beings with the real life human victims, where were you when they need your help???? If you really want to help, i believe anything is possible, you could find and went to universities and find someone who has the same interest of helping them, you could go to the court maybe doing part time work while finding people who could teach you, how to help them.

http://guardianangels.org/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-pedophile_activism
    “The organization accepts volunteers who do not have a recent or serious criminal record and are not members of a gang or racial-hate group. In order to join the safety patrol program, members must be at least 16 years old; youth programs for younger applicants are offered. Safety Patrol members are prohibited from carrying weapons and are physically searched by each other before patrolling. They are trained in first aid and CPR, law, conflict resolution, communication, and basic martial arts. Members are paired up and follow the directions of a Patrol Leader. If their own or other citizens' lives or health are endangered, they are allowed to do whatever is lawful and necessary”.
    I could find these informations in 3 clicks. Maybe if you truly want to help, you can and possible, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO.

also unless youre the authorities, if you find them, dont go and bust them yourself, if youve got real information that you are very certain that this subject is a pedophilia predator than go to your local authorities. Because if you made the wrong move, they might went into hiding more deeply.

anyway bye, i hope you could go and help them, pls. I will not reply again, dont want to make this a long ass thread without spoilers

Does anyone know any more spoilers ? Please cute stuffs that happen between them? What will happen when they meet Ophelia

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  6. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    Clete asks Tita to get married and to keep kissing him and Clete become human

May I continue with the MTL spoiler chapter

7. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes plss

Rocio Martinez likes this.
  8. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree with you

mangalover_101 likes this.
  9. mangalover_101

mangalover_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

10. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahhahahaha that is so funny

kingini, Ecstasy, Mikimii and 4 others like this.
  11. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I agree with this, there are countless of male leads that are waaay older or less morally conscious. I find it ironic that stories like Twilight, vampire diaries, true blood, discovery of witches and Hana to Akuma is considered romantic but the MC in this novel is pedophilic when all of these stories involve an immortal love character, the only difference is that the MC is female. If she was male, would she be considered positively like among immortal males from other stories? Male leads are always given the leeway cause it's the love of their female counterpart that will make them better or that as long as he's handsome, old age doesn't matter.
    Like @seabreezemojito said, if you're an immortal that lived beyond generations, age would be just a concept so if anyone is considering that she can't date the ml cause she's too old then she can't date anyone cause she's older than anyone currently alive and the generations before. (And that will just ruin many love fiction like immortal instruments or true blood lol) Also regarding the guardian issue, Hana to Akuma has a similar plot. So if the male guardian can marry the girl he raised and have a family (when she became of age ofc) and it was okay. Then it should apply to her too. It's obvs there is no pedophilia, because she was never sexually attracted to the ml before he came of age. Also ppl in the spoiler has said that he was the one that pursued her (like the girl in Hana to Akuma). I'm not making this a gender issue just pointing out the bias when when the gender roles are switched on many fantasy stories of the usual immortal male having a relationship with a pretty young lady, especially ones where the immortal male has known her since she was a child (like those clichés 'i will come back for you when it's legal and you will be mine' kind of line). Read enough of these stories that became popular (like Twilight) that it makes me confused why its different when it's female :blobpensive:

If want to understand what is genuinely pedophilic or grooming since it's clear some ppl haven't read the definition of either of these terms. Read Lolita, which for many years and movies have misinterpreted it as some cute romance :blobdead:. Even the author was not happy because of it. Why, cause they considered the MALE protagonist as a romanticist even though the readers can see from even his pov that he's a pervert and asshole and chose to ignore that he kidnapped a girl, raped her in hotels until she ran away from him. Ppl instead focused on his narcisstic 'romantic' view of the girl, his affections (molesting) and how he's willing to do anything for her (have her to himself). This may seem irrelevant to the thread but I feel that before you ppl throw these words around and talking about morals, should educate on these terms first and look at the gender bias against women regarding standards of dating (which is obvs higher than men). Then perhaps you ppl will understand why others are telling you to stop saying it. Pedophilia and grooming are not light terms to actually throw around (I study psychology and sometimes read trauma related cases) even tho it unfortunately gets thrown around in the internet

If anyone still have an issue on this, as it was mentioned before from several ppl in this thread, you can just drop this story and find another one (save us from making this into a discussion thread haha). Like @seabreezemojito said it's just a story. No one forced you lol

Anyways, didn't expect anyone to care about the age gap so much on this thread especially when immortality is involved haha. Hope for more spoilers pls ❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021
  12. Ynmin

Ynmin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it kind of funny now that there's a bunch of post that's 'reverse -I don't know how to say this- ranting(?).' I agree this a spoiler thread so why so the attack on people expressing their opinion. I even saw an op ask to confirm if the male lead really was the child and and expressed her distaste, yet was ruthlessly criticized. Are compliments and praises the only opinion allowed to be expressed? I get that you people are very "open minded,(okay this might be sarcastic, but ughhh I'm fusterated...)" but the insults might be a bit much. I myself, find their relationship rather disturbing but they haven't gone too far... yet.

Right now, in the manga
    the male lead's trying to feed her a potion, in a very suggestiv- okay he's trying the drink kiss method. He's 13.:blobneutral: and in both worlds, she's an adult. Cmon, he's even going through the ol' (like barely any other manga portray a child so much like an actual child) Edge lord phase. I don't know if they end up kissing in the next chapter but their's heavy suggestion. In this instance, am I allowed to express my immense 'distaste' :blobpoliceangry:in this particular part of the novel?
    I'll stop reading when it gets too much (at my own discretion, and not the from wisdom of patronizing strangers), but I'm kind hoping that they'll be a plot twist in that he also time traveled too. Maybe his former soul or something has to be grown to awaken, and he'll like because of his memories of how she treated him as a child. At least then she'll have a better chance of accepting him because he's was actually a different person sharing memories and a body. IDK, but here's to hoping.
    TBH, This is probably hypocritical since I'm contributing to the offtopic discussion, so this'll be the last of this sort I'll make. Just wanted to add my two cents.

For now I'm holding off judgement, so I'd appreciate some spoilers as well. :blobpopcorn:

Furiae19 and diti.ing like this.
  13. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they don't kiss or anything (thankfully!) Clete pulls away and asks him what in the world he's doing, and Tita just says that he's trying to feed her medicine. Clete ends up taking it by herself lol

As someone who's read the whole novel (a long time ago though), I remember being pretty skeptical in the beginning, but trust me, it gets better towards the end and less uncomfortable lol. Overall, it's a great story although I wasn't exactly sold when I first started reading.

14. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you it's best to read the story than judge it first after all. Perhaps, I may sound harsh however forming an opinion and saying that someone is a pedo are two different things. If you say 'I think', it's likely an opinion if you says that she is a pedo then it's a statement, like I said it's not term that should be easily thrown around, hence why ppl are saying to stop saying that. Sorry, if its harsh but I take that term seriously. Unlike, the post I sent defining the terms, the previous post wasn't intended to be harsh nor disregard anyone's opinions, just pointing out the bias (got nothing to do with being open minded) I'll stop mentioning this matter too. I want spoilers lol

15. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because this is a spoiler thread, not an opinion thread. All of us following this thread have been receiving notifications and expecting spoilers only to get more shit like this. Please go create a discussion thread if you'd like to debate your opinions concerning this story.

16. unicorn7

unicorn7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give the spoilers about their confession plsssssssss and who confessed first also

Mantillis likes this.
  17. mojojojoh

mojojojoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhu this is so cute we can reallt see how Tita so devoted to his wife and daughter so, How many kid/s does Tita and Clete have?

18. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

mariaconchita likes this.
  19. Viviyan

Viviyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I just want to say. Clete telling Tita virginity is a stupid concept and that his body belongs only to himself? Preach. I wasn’t expecting to see that in a manwha so casually mentioned, in all fairness. It shows me the author really thinks about the message they want to send out and I just thought it was a nice thing to talk about. I really like that.

20. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28 in the manhwa was just released in Mangadex, so Tita is becoming more interested in the opposite sex (and basically, he's interested with the MC) — he's so cute and precious, ugh! :blobcatblush:

Can someone drop more spoilers from the novel? :aww: I've seen that there's only few translated chapters of the novels here :blobsad: And thank you to those who shared some spoilers, bless you!