Is "Men at Her Feet" worth reading?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Uhoh_, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a sucker for reverse harem and smut novels. Even the stories I sometimes read are questionable. But I really can't get past the first part of the Men at Her Feet. The MC just sounds so miserable, from the start it looks like an angst novel, and nothing but angst. I've given up on it a couple of times, but the overwhelming 5 star reviews makes me hesitate. Should I read it? It is worth it? Let me know please.

2. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK but I finished reading this. I don't think I'll read this ever again. The MC never changed. I read a comment somewhere before that this shouldn't be men at her feet as she's the one at their mercy. The translated summary made me read this. But the story wasn't satisfying for me.

YukiiiiCurl and Uhoh_ like this.
  3. capeSpirit

capeSpirit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this a long time ago but I can't remember what happened. If you want a lightread RH smut why not try AV Filming Guidebook.
    But if you want a well-written (imo) RH smut I would really recommend 'Returning', if you have not read it yet.

Uhoh_ likes this.
  4. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Returning was great. I'm just waiting for more chapters to stick up. I think AV Filming Guidebook is in my waiting to read list somewhere..

capeSpirit likes this.