Recommendations im looking for a novel manga like villain to kill/my hero academia

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shamaclar, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Shamaclar

Shamaclar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea i just want see interesting abilities and magic pls recommend me nvoels mangas like people awakens their abilities. like My Hero academia/villain to kill

2. Shamaclar

Reading List:
    Link
    puffiness123 likes this.
  3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well now, while I am weak regarding comics and of the superhero genre there are still webtoons and stuff.

UnOrdinary - specific abilities and conflict comes despite a modern setting due to rampant narcissism and class appearance from humans literally not being equal anymore on individual basis.

Chinese manga zombie apocalypse settings. Features quite a lot character specific abilities. Mostly bevause it features sci fi "evolution" with zombies being a rival path to humans and animals get in later too.

Darwin's Game -jp manga where people with specific abilities need to levergae them intk tools for murder to survive, get cash money and some just do it for the kicks.

I'll let you know if I have anything else.

qpzmal likes this.
  4. Shamaclar

Reading List:
    Link
    can u write some chinese apocalpyse novels mangas

5. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    The last human ( Moshi Fanren)

Honestly, novels are more my speed. Some novels of it ( zombie style apocalypse) - Doomsday Wonderland, God and Devil World, Dominion's End

These are chinese works and I give no guarantee there won't be any repulsive content ( God and Devil World is infamous for lots of shitty stuff like people instantly turning on each other, europeans are all nazis, and in general all non chinese are scum, other chinese warlords aside from MC are scum but author treats their rep most of time like it should be neutral. There is lots of rape, throwing other people to zombies, slavery as punishment or status weapon,.....). The worst part is first 10-30 chapters made you hold hope it would be good with mere hints of fucked up shit later.

Doomsday Wonderland and Dominion's End are higher quality. Much higher and typing either into NU search and then following recommendations from that can get you some mores stuff to read.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  6. Shamaclar

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much i just read 70 chapters of unordinary its going too slow but its good and its the world i want thank you again

Greater thunder likes this.
  7. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad I could help.

8. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, there are some more ( no guarantee on quality, read or heard of them long ago).

Taboo Tattoo - like the name says people who stick magical tattoos with various effects on themselves and do stuff ( really fuzzy, I didn't get far, but that was already the time I got fed up with jp material's cliches).

Jojo ( part 3 Stardust Crusaders and onwards. Animated till end of Part 5 already). Part 3 is when Stands come into play and each is unique to the user. Part 3 is a journey from Japan to Egypt where a vampire resides they need to kill and features action, comedy, bizarre and fantastic duels, cruel and unusual punishments in case the losers aren't dead.

Part 4 is solving Stand caused murder mysteries around the town of Morioh and tracking down a Stand granting artifact. Part 5 is about another Stand Arrow in Italy and a mafia gang having wacky adventures.

Gun x Clover - manga of a modern mercenary school in a world where forgotten languages hold unique mystic powers and MC job is to guard a girl whose ability is to grasp and master every language none else who are living speak ( aka language tomb ).