Picked Up I’m a Villainess but the Capture Target is too Abnormal

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by earp, Feb 21, 2021.

1. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    I’m a Villainess but the Capture Target is too Abnormal (悪役令嬢ですが攻略対象の様子が異常すぎる/Akuyaku Reijou desu ga Kouryaku Taishou no Yousu ga Ijou Sugiru)
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1080es/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-a-villainess-but-the-capture-target-is-too-abnormal/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I just really like the art for this novel and villainess novels in general. The previous translation group closed i think?
    Description:
    Having remembered her past life and realizing that she had reincarnated into the world of an otome game, Mistia Arlen desperately tried to save herself from a dead-end, but in the process ended up screwing something even more important up…
    (summary from novelupdates)

2. earp

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this gets picked up, both the novel and the manga(the manga has official translation but it’s not free). :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. jjjjjj

jjjjjj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll do it if ya'll will have me :blobReach:
    I am a hardcore yandere fan and I can't stay away from villainess novels to save my life, so this is right up my alley. I'm looking to take up two projects now that I'm out of uni. I'm just starting out, so I'm keeping it simple and sticking to tumblr until I have a website...
    I'm a long-time lurker on NU, so I'm not solid on the etiquette and I'm not sure how to claim this series here, but yeah I'll pick it up! :blobhero:

ShrimpmochiScans on tumblr; I'll have something up and translated by this weekendblobmelt_thumbs

5. jjjjjj

jjjjjj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have suggestions for a girl just starting out, then please feel free to shoot em my way! Cause I might be lost :blobsanta:

6. earp

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll just tag this as picked up. Ty for picking it up. Looking forward to the yandere ness lolol

7. jjjjjj

jjjjjj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tech-repellant, so only character intros up today and chapter 1 starts tomorrow :)
    For anyone interested, I'm also picking up Usotsuki Mi-kun and I'll drop something for that tomorrow too~
    -j/shrimpmochi scans

earp likes this.