Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Ismalia

Ismalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kat_boom

kat_boom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier gives birth to a girl and a boy, Lars and Kaisa(?)
    Lars looks like a mini Navier (against Sovieshu’s wishes), but she acts more like Heinely
    • After Sovieshu becomes mentally unstable and unfit to rule the Eastern Empire, the throne is handed to the House of Troby (Navier’s family)...and thus Lars becomes the next heir to the throne.
    • Sovieshu does meet her and is a mix of happiness and sadness...but he accepts her and pretends that she is their daughter since Navier and him were former spouses....(?)
    • She unknowingly befriends Rashta’s daughter Gloriem (who is a tomboy and is raised by bandits. She becomes a knight and wants to serve Lars).
    > Kaisa looks like a mini Heinely with the purple eyes that Navier loves, but he acts more like Navier.
    • Kaisa is the heir of the Western empire.
    That’s all I can gather from all the spoilers I’ve read and contained from lurking all the pages of this forum lol
    It was a rough one, but it was also fun to read the tea ;)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  3. kat_boom

kat_boom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having been reading and lurking this forum for over half a year...and I must say that I respect your opinion ^^
    ...and yes.......I couldn’t have guessed that you disliked Nobels :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

As for the whole Rashta apologist thing...

Is it so bad to feel empathetic towards the antagonist? Yes she was a trashy character...but she was hella desperate and was also a total tool for Sovieshu. She TECHNICALLY didn’t do anything bad to Navier in the beginning. She just wanted to be her “sister” and what not...but of course she was rejected because well...duh...why would the main wife get involved with the mistress...
    Rashta is dumb, but not completely evil...until later on after getting corrupted and more and more desperate. Rashta was probably the most pitiful character in this aspect.

These are my honest opinions, and I must give a warning....Sovieshu is one of my favorite characters

• Navier is a hella flawed character in a sense that she has a one track mind.
      Like no really, she’s awesome in her retorts and all but she’s hella flawed due to how she was raised. Her childhood was basically taken away in order for her to be the PERFECT EMPRESS but damn...let her live a little. If only she was able to be more honest with herself...she wouldn’t have been divorced (and we wouldn’t have this series to entertain us lol)...but with how Heinley was obsessed with her...it may have been inevitable that she would’ve been his wife no matter what. He did say that he would even go to war OVER her...daaaaaamn girl....talk about a yandere character.
    • Sovieshu is a total tsundere high school girl. I feel like the only reason he brought Rashta in wasn’t completely because he was in love with her PURITY and such but to shake things up with him and Navier. It’s like that whole “talk to another guy/girl to get my bf/gf jealous).....he basically BEGS Navier to smile for him or LOVE him but Navier is like “mmm...this is a marriage out of convenience, Love isn’t allowed”...Ohhh Navier...his mom the former Empress and his dad the former Emperor totally ruined them :blobexpressionless:
      And of course...Sovieshu should’ve ALSO been honest with his feelings and tell her about the cookies incident. I’m sure they could’ve found a solution together and be the power couple they WOULD’VE become...but alas this is the story.
    • I feel like the only “HONEST” (to his feelings, not his schemes) character was Heinley....in the beginning of their marriage, he kind of annoyed me with how lovey dovey and bubbly he was lol...but that’s what Navier needed. Someone opposite of her in response to emotions. Heinley is not perfect, but he’s perfect for Navier. I’m happy that he does end up changing his schemes and evil devices for her and her former kingdom :bloblove:
    • Last but not least..........Duke Elgy is a badass :blob_sunglasses:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  4. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I feel that Naiver didn't hate rashta cause she was mistress but because she was a mistress with no noble birth. As an empress she knew Sovieshu will take a mistress but she didn't like that it was not someone of equal status. Naiver was also allowed to have a male lover. Something that isn't usually seen in historical themed manhwa.

5. paares

paares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. I've read now up to the last episode posted on novel updates and it's hilarious how Navier can't move past Henley's "lower body parts" as it's so tastefully described in the english translation. Apparently it's the biggest Navier ever seen, and it's not surprising because her ex is Shovieshu, and we all know his is not big (both lower and upper body parts). I read the spoilers up to the page 24 of the forum, and now I wonder if there's a place, even if paid, where I can read from c190?

I really appreciate reading all your spoilers, some of you have a great sense of humour while posting, but nothing beats the real deal I guess!

Loving this story. It's always good to read stories about strong clever women.

6. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you reading mtl? If you are can you tell me where?

7. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=765207
    Currently chapter 238 in the open. This is offical release. The main story has 262 chapters, up from 263 to 325 are side stories about duke Elgy, Navier trip to Grand Duke Kapmen country, Navier and Heinley kids growing up etc.

Ismalia likes this.
  8. pzjoey96

pzjoey96 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So happy to know that Navier has her happy ending <3

Tasnuva likes this.
  9. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Zzz_2004

Zzz_2004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, did Kapmen marry anyone or is he single?

11. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I respect your opinion, I just think you're a little blind.

But again, as I mentioned in other posts here on this topic, the blame for Divorce and the failure of marriage is far from Navier. Navier's personality is that of a close person who has a strong commitment to duty, it is not that she ignored Sobieshu or prevented herself from loving him (as explained on the webnovel), she always saw him practically as a brother, someone who always lived together and grows. She had romantic feelings for him, but family feelings always hid it from herself.

And there, where Sobieshu, raised as a spoiled prince, used to having nothing to do with anything, never bothered to admit to Navier that he loved her like that. He always thinks that people who should care for him and obey him like a dog. He himself says that Rastha is adorable as a dog and the very bird in the cage that Navier rejects can be seen as an allegory of how he wants Navier. In one of the discussions with Navier, he says: can you not obey me? A marriage is a relationship of mutual respect and not a submission. We no longer see Navier smile at Sobieshu or kiss him because she feels nauseous in having carnal relations with the same man who lies with Rastha, in addition to smiling at the man who publicly insults her all the time with a concubine.

Sobieshu is so childish that he does not allow Navier to speak to Henry by letters, even though he already said he would divorce her, he "kills" the bird and sends the cooked bird meat to Navier. What do you want with that attitude more than putting her in fear and telling her to stay in her corner?

I guarantee that if Sobitrash did 1/10 of what Henry did, Navier would open up completely to him, even forgive (although she shouldn't) stupidity before the divorce, this is even proven when he goes to the Eastern Empire seeking forgiveness and she thinks to forgive him, but he's an idiot again.

To make it easier, let's compare what Sobieshu thinks of Navier. From his diary notes and what he says, Sobiehu thinks of Navier as simply an insensitive, shallow woman who only cares about power and that if you give her a gift, she will be satisfied. When she started to walk away, he tried to buy her again with an extremely expensive ring.

Henry, on the other hand, always seeks to TALK to Navier, he asks all the time if Navier is well, if she is sad, happy, angry ... From the beginning. After the divorce, when Navier say she and Henry are using each other, Henry is visibly hurt and upset. But what does it do? Ask Navier what she meant by that, talk to her about and understand her. If it were Sobieshu in this scene, he would simply walk away angry without speaking to her, as he has done on several occasions. Besides, when something always happens around Navier, he always thinks the worst. He asks Navier to hand over one of the maids to Rastha (although he said he wasn't going to do anything like that), Navier denies, he goes and basically threatens Navier to do it, no matter why she did it. Anyway, Navier's life inside the palace turned into a hell of humiliation, submission and pain. He himself recognized this, he says he destroyed the marriage with his own hands.

And it wasn't because of Rastha. In the final alternate chapters, when Rastha becomes Navier's maid, Sobieshu cheats on her in the same way, but with another woman, a countess from another country.

Navier is the most passive type of person, she is defensive, but it doesn't hurt. If you demonstrate a single good deed towards her, she is fond of you. As with Libbetia, or the Duke who read thoughts and with Henry himself. Showing kindness to her, she starts to open up to you, meaning Sobieshu never did this kind of thing for Navier.

This passivity, is inclusive, said in sex. It is said by Navier herself that she was never the dominant, or active during sex with Sobieshu, only passive. She is active for the first time with Henry, who gives her the opportunity by saying that he was inexperienced. She understands and takes over the first time.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  12. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr? She adorable. Looks like Navier but with lighter blonde hair and wears those Harry Potter glasses. I find it hilarious that she looks serious but have all these lusty thoughts about Kapmen and he can actually hear her mind lol!

zemblenity, Svitlanak and kat_boom like this.
  14. McKenna

McKenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

15. Nopey98

Nopey98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier gives birth to twins, A boy & a girl.
    Before Birth
    - had a first baby dream with a cute little fluffy white bird with green eyes(Navier)
    -All she could eat were simple dishes done by heinley
    - while Navier was busy decorating the palace with luxurious baby things & cradles, Heinley was making a bird's nest with jewels(ajhdsjklfhjlkdhfh) Navier's speechless because she has no idea of how to tell heinley that the bird's nest is dangerous especially for young vulnerable children.
    -While picking out the best silks for the nest& the babies, Heinley turned into a bird to feel the textures of the silk while Navier was practicing on putting the silk on him and removing it.
    After birth
    -Before giving birth, she was afraid of giving birth to eggs but during her childbirth, she thought to herself that it would have been a hundred times better to lay eggs(Lol navier)
    - She thought the twins were too shriveled and that there were a problem with the two
    - their names are quite fitting for a royalty like having it means 'king" or 'empress" when translated
    - just like heinley, they can transform into birds
    -the only people that knows the children can transform into birds are those who are closest to them which is why after birth, Heinly asked everyone to leave(Except Navier ofc) so he could take them into the shared room and help them turn into birds
    - the girl has Navier's Green Eyes & the boy has purple eyes just like heinley
    -while heinley was on a secret mission, she took care of the babies, some things that happened were:
    Navier calling herself mama
    Lari (the girl) hits kai(the boy) in the head and Navier telling lari not to hit her borther's head
    - Kai getting out of the nest( lol) & Navier telling him that she told him not to go outside the nest
    - the cutest of all IS the babies falling asleep(as birds) in Navier's hair with her arms in an awkward position(a position that can make your arm go stiff) and her sleeping like that the whole night because the babies were sleeping very peacefully:blobsob:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  16. Akasia_xel

Akasia_xel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, currently I'm reading Rashta & Sovieshu's despair. I could not help to feel pity for Rashta. She is only slave and uneducated unlike Navier. If only author makes her more smarter, maybe I can hate her, but I only find pity for her. And Sovieshu, he is actually the real bastard one, but his despair just too much until his own mental is unstable. I can hate Sovieshu in the beginning, but in the end I can't even bear to read his part anymore. Sigh, Sovieshu & Rashta's part just too depressing.

Can anyone tell me when Sovieshu's despair totally ended and only focused on Navier & Heinly? I don't want to feel depressed :(

Edit : after reading some spoiler and it said Sovieshu will recover and work hard as emperor, and meet his daughter after 14years and recognize her, I feel a little bit relieved.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  17. Nopey98

Nopey98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, Trashta's daughter is not related by blood to Sovieshit because when Trashta ran away from the lotteshu estate, she had no idea she was pregnant AGAIN with Alan's child.

Tbh, I still hate her. when she found out that her son was alive, She didn't want to see him nor his existence to come to light because she didn't want to get removed as sovieshits concubine

18. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know what chapter number is this? Thank you

19. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would argue that Navier didn't care about Rashta's nobility status, outside of minor concern for the problems of her being a runaway slave may cause. In fact, Rashta being common would be an advantage to Navier. Rashta wouldn't have a powerful family backing her up and sponsoring her, she'd be less expensive, and she'd be easier to control.

I think it's more that Navier truly did love/ like Sovieshu, though she wasn't obvious about it, or even fully conscious of it until she heard he loved someone else. She thought she was prepared and mature enough to handle when her husband brought home a mistress, which she expected to happen, but found she actually did have negative feelings of jealousy and resentment. She is very hurt by her husband's actions.

The other is deep annoyance and resentment that Rashta isn't understanding her role and staying in her lane, which means Navier keeps feeling those negative feelings. Normally, mistresses are kept in a completely separate palace. There is zero reason for them to ever meet, and they never do. It is understood by both parties that the wife is never going to be happy about the mistress, but will mostly tolerate what she can't see, and that the mistress is backseat to the wife and must respect that and be sensitive. Rashta just tramples alllllllllll over that, constantly showing up in Navier's house, latching on to Sovieshu in front of Navier, and insisting they're best friends and sisters who need to go to each other's parties wearing twinsies outfits, and then pulls a "why are you upset?" shocked pikachu face when Navier isn't happy.

And lastly, I think Navier just doesn't like Rashta as a person, and wouldn't even if they met under completely different circumstances. Navier is rational, calm, and in control. Rashta is a flighty, emotional, drama lama who constantly cries and makes stupid choices others have to clean up. Navier would find a person like that annoying, even if that person wasn't screwing her husband.

20. Akasia_xel

Akasia_xel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember in what chapter it's on chapter 202, but Duke Ergy was leaving Sovieshu with the letter which stated that the princess is his real daughter. And because of that letter, Sovieshu's mental started unstable and you can say he is gone crazy. Since I still not continue MTLing, so I cannot be 100% sure about that, but in paternity test, Duke Ergy showed up and actually it makes Sovieshu wondering why Duke Ergy showed up in paternity test, then after Sovieshu receive the letter, he concludes that Duke Ergy is doing something with paternity test.

Not only that, after I read some spoiler here, it seems it's true that the princess is his own blood, like the High Priest got nightmare about Red Rashta because he didn't believe that princess is his Sovieshu's daughter.

I do hate Rashta first, but after reading her despair part, I only feel sorry for her. It's okay if you hate her.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    zemblenity and rwf111 like this.