Spoiler The Abandoned Empress 버림 받은 황비-Webtoon update only

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by samira01, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I don’t want you to feel any pressure, I wasn’t telling you to do anything if it is too much for you. Your health is more important, so don’t strain yourself. I don’t know how to get into KAKAOPAGE, so I appreciate you taking a look at the story. It’s an interesting story which features a woman who assumes the title of Count of Mortia and later becomes a Grand Duchess according to the spoilers. Do you notice that Female Leads in Korean Manhua tend to be more proactive than the ones in Japanese Manga, why is that? How do I access KAKAOPAGE since I’m in the U.S. and not South Korea?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    samira01 likes this.
  2. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've heard of Priscilla's Marriage Request, btw!!! Is it good????? Should I read it? I'm just wondering ...

samira01 and Johnwill12 like this.
  3. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    It is interesting, it’s about a young woman named Priscilla who marries a guy in order to avoid getting married to a really bad guy who her horrible stepmother picked for her. Except Priscilla doesn’t give her new husband any real authority, she remains the Countess of her domain of Mortia. The two quickly become lovers, and now Priscilla has to protect Mortia from outside threats from the eastern or western empire, or any other kingdom. Also she has to try to prevent a draught and a wheat disease from occurring. If you are into stories that have romance, adventure, and intrigue than this story is worth looking into.

samira01 likes this.
  4. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, Vita is a terrible goddess, I hope that Tia and Ruve cease praying to her after all that she has done. The fault for what happened to Tia and Ruve in the 1st timeline also lies with their fathers who never showed either of them any affection. It’s no wonder that Tia became so emotionless or that Ruve sought out affection from Duke Zena. By contrast Ruve and Tia will be loving parents to their own children, one of whom (Adrian) will one day become the greatest Emperor of all. I can definitely see Carsein and Enteya as a couple, they are similar in personality, they are like birds of a feather. I really hope that Jieun will find love and happiness in this world.

samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  5. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've also never liked him, his obsession with Tia was really creepy, still I don't believe he deserved to be alone.
    For me his case is very similar to 1st timeline Ruve's, the fact that they both had the wrong attitude and trusted/sided with the wrong people is definetily the parent's failure. In Allen's case, despite loving him his mother could never understand him or support him and was more doting towards his brother. His father was so jealous of his brilliance that despite knowing his capabilities he deliberately chose his sickly brother as his successor. In a family like this what were the chances of him becoming a nice and "healthy" man? Maybe he abandoned them by not coming back but I believe they were the ones who abandoned him first hence why he was "clinging" so hard to Tia. Of course it doesn't mean that everything he has done can be forgiven but in the end he realized his wrongdoing and it would have been nice if he could have changed a little and found someone else.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  6. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ... in the end ... their parents should have expressed their love for their kids more! If anything, that's the moral of The Abandoned Empress. If Tia's dad had expressed his love for her more, she would have been less cold and emotionless. If Ruve's dad had been kinder, he would have been less insecure and jealous. If Allendis's dad had been better to his son, Allendis might have been less miserable.

lousybanana, samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  7. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t argue with that, I also read Reminiscence Adonis, and it’s an interesting series I must say. We are finally up to a point in which Ianna and Arhad begin to make real progress in their relationship. Ianna begins to open up to Arhad more, she even cries for the first time after her father tried to apologize to her on stage. I just love seeing Ianna smile at last, she had not done much of that until now. She seems happier than she has ever been wouldn’t you say?

8. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone/anyone! as always samira01 with the latest chapter released on 02/22/2021 at KAKAOPAGE site.
    For those interested in history ...

**CHAPTER 143**
    Tia slowly open her eyes, she realizes that she's resting in one of the palace's room...
    Tia's inner thought.. ...!! Why am I in the palace?!
    Don't tell me I went back on time and everything that happened was a dream..?
    (her father rushes in to see her...)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's father... Tia, you're awake. (and hugs her)

Tia.. Father...!
    Tia's inner thoughts.. That's a relief. The last six years were not a dream or fantasies.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's father.. Tia, is there no change in your desire to continue the family lineage?
    As your father, I actually disapproved of His Majesty.
    As you know, he's not a very affectionate person. So I acknowledge my ability as a lord, but I wasn't happy to be my daughter's companion.
    But I saw your eyes shaking every time I saw you. It seems to me that you're hammering a nail in your chest.
    Your father will support whatever decision you make. So do whatever you want to do. (with a tender smile)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Father...
    ( and she runs out from the room, looking for Ruve..)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Second Scene
    Ruve.. How are you feeling?(without any eyes contact..)

Tia.. Yes, Your Majesty.

Ruve/Emperor.. The criminals are currently being interrogated. We've arrested two of the attackers, so we won't have difficulty finding out who's behind them.
    The knights are all safe except for one apprentice who was shot dead in the chest, and...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thought.. Let's make eye contact.

Ruve/Emperor.. ...Lastly, I told the Prime Minister about the cancellation of the marriage, so it will be processed by today.

Tia.. ...Your Majesty. So all these years with the Royal Family will be settled soon.
    Your Majesty.
    You don't need to worry anymore. (reach out to him and hugs him)
    I thought it was a good thing that I could greet you at the end when I was cold in your arms.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve.. (confused)Aristia...!

Tia... And I regretted it. I wish I'd realized my feelings a little earlier.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve.. (surprised)Did I...Did I hear you correctly?
    You also have feelings for me... Is that what you said?
    (now he's the one embracing her...)
    I said that it doesn't matter as long as you live under the same sky and it's enough to see you from a distance, so I prayed and begged for you to be save...
    Thank you, God. Thank you very much.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Third Scene
    I heard what happened while I was lying down through Duke Ruth De Verita.
    The reason behind the past assassins' suspicion is that they were Duke Zena from the beginning.
    The fact that Marquess Milieua was on our side and that Duke Zena had seized the documents that ordered the poisoning.
    And Lady Jieun decided to testify about the conspiracy to attempt murder against me.
    But the one who saved me was Jieun...
    Why did Jieun try to save me?
    [​IMG]
    High Priest... Pioneer was already hopeless when I arrived.
    There was not more life within you/or life was exhausted and couldn't even feel your pulse.
    It was the only time I've ever seen before
    And it was a deep divine power.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts.. Jieun said that her divine power doesn't work for people.
    Don't tell me... Does that even mean that Jieun made a "wish"?
    For Me...?
    And...
    I heard the news of the death of the knight, Sir. Spia.
    He had his heart set on a woman from the house of Zena, but he seems to have taken revenge for his money issues and she got married to someone else.
    It was Sir. Spia who cut off the reins and saddle ends of my horse on coming-of-age day so maybe I'm still alive because I met His Majesty that day.
    [​IMG]

Four Scene - "Judgement Day"

Tia's inner thought.. The final court, finally the trial of Marquess Milieua and Duke Zena began.

Marquess Milieua.. I only assisted in everything, I did not lead.
    I have something to say about my charges.
    The real mastermind behind everything is Duke Zena.
    Marquess Milieua even stated that Duke Zena who joined hands with him to expand his position within the faction; order to poison me, even though there were many sympathetic beliefs that Duke Zena had approached when he just came to the Capital and had no support base.
    He said he tried all kinds of means to stop Zena but rather than being persuaded, he recruited members of the palace in order to get to His Majesty as well as me.
    He also threatened to point him as the criminal if he didn't listen.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Duke Zena.. Your Majesty, Don't tell me you're suspicious of me after hearing that much?

Tia's inner thoughts.. Duke Zena's response was as expected.
    The maid who had been poisoned my tea, testimony that Ian Vellotte's daughter was kidnapped and threatened
    The Imperial Physician, Nobe Sennard, was threatened by Duke Zena under the pretext of his medical incident, and leaked my health condition to Duke Zena even under His Majesty's command.

Duke Zena.. They are all lying.

Tia's inner thoughts.. Duke Zena denied all charges even if the witnesses made a series of statements.
    What if the poisoning plan had been carried out over and over again without being detected as it's now?
    And what if the Duke's adopted daughter, Jieun had taken the throne of the Empress and given birth to a heir?
    Wouldn't it have been possible for the Duke to hold the Empire in his hand?
    He could have used his power as a grandfather of a young emperor after drove out the tyrant emperor.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Marquess Milieua.. There is conclusive evidence to prove the Duke's guilt.
    This is confidential document the very plan that Duke Zena sent me to assassinate His Majesty.

Duke Zena.. I don't know what it is. Do you have any proof that I sent it?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Duke Ruth De Verita.. Bolente Castina. After examining this sentence, we found out that Duke Zena had used it as a seal even before it was used on Rass House.

Duke Zena.. Isn't an excessive leap to point to the criminal as the main family based on what happened hundreds of years ago?

Duke Ruth De Verita.. We found a seal of the same pattern in a secret place on the Zena main residence.
    (and so now Duke Ruth reveals the seal in court, and it's then we get to see Zena's attitude changing... )
    It's has already proved to be the same as the one on that document.

Duke Zena.. You...! Youu..!
    [​IMG]
    Duke Ruth De Verita.. (shouts)Duke Zena, you're finally forsaken the opportunity Your Majesty gave you ten years ago!
    Bolente Castina. As the Empire wishes, it's time for it to disappear.

Duke Zena.. T, this...! (and faints without defending himself...!!)

--Court members.. Your Grace Duke!

--Verdict.
    All of the Duke's immediate blood relatives are beheaded for the same crimes as him.

Young Zena... (screams so madly..)Aristia La Monique! How dare you betray me!
    [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts.. I tried to keep my promise to young Zena.
    You were wrong to go against him and rebel behind his back.

Final Scene
    Night fall..
    Tia.. ...That day, You were the one who revealed the sudden assassination plan?
    Why would you do that?
    (is Tia talking to Jieun?!)

Chapter ends.

Preview 144*
    The confrontation with the enemy that fate has woven, the choice given to Aristia at the end.
    There are only two people remembering their time from the past.
    What is Aristia's choice..?

And as always everyone/anyone, I really hope this is to your liking...
    Be In Touch!
    samira

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 , thanks for the translation. It feels like they’re rushing a bit. And wow, they cut out the kiss between Ruve and Tia after she admitted to returning his feelings in his office? That’s disappointing.

10. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhhh yesssss I wholeheartedly agree. Love to see them getting the happiness they deserve.

Johnwill12 likes this.
  11. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I've waited so long for this trial to come to fruition. Bye bye Duke Zena! Have fun in hell while you're at it! :blobpopcorn_cool:

12. ditka623

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just the kiss but all the sweet embarassing moments between them. I was so excited that we have finally reached this part - although after their first kiss I should have known better - but this was so anti-climatic :(.

samira01 and Celebrianna like this.
  13. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you as always, felt so relieved to see duke Zena faint:blobowoevil_horns::blobnosebleed:

samira01 likes this.
  14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there even be a season 4? From the outline provided in the former spoiler thread, I think most of the major events for the conclusion has already happened or is happening now.

lousybanana and samira01 like this.
  15. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss... The KISS..! Why the kiss’s scene, he hehe he..!

16. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same thing about it since mostly the majority of the events are done, so I hope we get to see their life after marriage and their kids and so.!

ditka623 and Celebrianna like this.
  17. ditka623

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there are still several chapters even after the main part ends, some are flashbacks, others are scenes from the future so maybe the 4th season will consist of these extra stories:blobunsure:

samira01 and Celebrianna like this.
  18. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they do the extra stories indeed. Considering the introduction of the story shows how 1st Timeline Ruve and Tia marriage failed spectacularly (and that 1st timeline Ruve was a real piece of work), it would be nice if they concluded with showing just how different her marriage with 2nd timeline Ruve is. Also, after the poisoning incident, Tia seem particularly sensitive about the child she lost in the previous timeline so it would be nice to see her with Adrian this time around at least though I don’t mind seeing the two princesses as well.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  19. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the chance of iNa doing another season of TAE is not that likely. First, like you said, all the major events have already happened in this season. Doing another season based on the side stories would just unnecessary stretch this out and beside, side stories reveal a lot about the first life and how it end. If iNa decide to do the side stories, it would contradict what she wrote for webtoon!1st life. Second is that iNa is tired of TAE. I mean it’s kinda obvious with the drop in art quality, the pacing is just freaking fast, how she cut some of the important events in the webtoon, and finally, iNa wrote “ freedom” on her Twitter, which fans think is referring to her finishing TAE. If she decided to do another season, then yes I’m happy about it, but the chance of her doing it is not that high.

20. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @CollegeSuck , that might be the case but I will still hope they do the side story with Tia, Ruve and their kids. I mean, several recently completed webtoons with the same number of chapters are still doing side stories like The Duke and Raela and Justice of a Villainess. If they don’t do that side story, I hope at least they include the family at the end of the webtoon because so much of the story (when read in binge form) is Tia agonizing over her past that it would be good to see her in a peaceful light. When I read the manhwa, I’m more convinced that Ruve’s rival in the second timeline is really Ruve in the first timeline because she obsesses so much over the first one so I personally think it would be nice to see her married and happy.

And about “not giving their best because they are tired”, as the Japanese sentiment go, that is a failure as a professional. Artists should do their best to the end. People are paying for their work, including me via Tappytoon.