Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. mae

mae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah okkk :blobjoy: maybe I'll do that:blobsmilehappy:

Nom de Plume, biha and Red and Mad like this.
  2. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely add me in!!
    I appreciate the efforts done by the original translators, but some chapters (after the hunting competition and so on) are too hard to understand! :unsure:
    I would gladly re-read it again!:):blobpopcorn_cool:

3. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, I'll be there whenever someone chose to explicitly described Callisto in perfect words:blobpeek:

4. Hashtag_16

Hashtag_16 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the MC go back to earth after finishing the game??

5. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only in special chapters 6-8:blobpeek:
    [​IMG]

Laso02, Juli Kidman and Jukki like this.
  6. eynabananey

eynabananey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 on this! Would love to read your translations. :blobpeek:

Nom de Plume likes this.
  7. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

8. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just why?Why isn't it Eclipse?

Why did Eclipse die?

How/

My ship is also ruined.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2021
    _EyeCandy_ likes this.
  9. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roses by color
    (MTL-ed + Editing, please take with a grain of salt)

Calisto's Red Rose: Ardent Love
    Kali gave everything because of love, but he saw his mother betrayed by the emperor and stopped believing in love. He said to Penelope, "What is love?"'

At Penelope's first-of-age ceremony, he realized that he loved Penelope when she was on the brink of death after eating poison.

Ecklies's Black Rose: Darkness and Betrayal, "You're Mine Forever"
    He hated her at first when he noticed that she had bought him for 100 million gold to serve a purpose. He also knew that Penelope was the only one who gave him gifts. But as time went on the more he fell in love and the more obsessive he became. It was not true love, so the affection level only goes up to 99 and never reached 100.

The villain, Yvonne, brainwashed him and made him bring Yvonne to the Duke, where he's in a time of betrayal. The reason was that when the real princess came back, his master would be kicked out of the duke's house, and then there would be no one else to rely on, but him? He was a man who interprets every situation favorably, whether or not Penelope is in his position.

Vinter's Purple Rose: Eternal Love, Imperfect Love
    Eternal love, imperfect love.
    He was the person who interested in Penelope like a garden of purple roses that coexist, but who doubts who she really is. But regrets when the doubt is not true. In addition, he had taken Yvonne directly to the Duke in his previous life or betrayed Yvonne until he gave his heart to Penelope and betrayed his beliefs, fearing that her position would be shaken. In the previous life, when he stood in the original version and saw the destruction of the world, he turned back time, which led to a burning curse.

Reynald's Pink Rose: Swearing, Simplicity, Happy Love
    Complicated family love. A man who committed all kinds of misdeeds against her as a child. The man who stole Yvonne's necklace and left it in her room to frame her as a thief, because past Penelope prayed 'Don't let Yvonne come back.'

Derrick's Orange Rose: Shyness, Confessions of First Love
    She was his first love, but he didn't know she was his first love. Later, he was brainwashed by Yvonne and tried to poison her drink. Of course, he was brainwashed, but and was incredibly scolded by the readers. Later, he wakes up from brainwashing with his mind drawn toward Penelope. When Yvonne attacks the Duke's estate at the last minute, there is no such as being taken, hostage.

(This is probably why Penelope was holding a pink rose in season 2's cover with Reynold, So in every season, starting from season 2, will have a different ML and their corresponding colored rose.)

EDIT:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  10. chichi15

chichi15 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could not assure that it's the best manhwa because I have not read many. But, personally it's my favorite manhwa :bloblove:
    Mainly because of how beautiful it's drawn. I've seen fanarts that SUOL does on her other Twitter account and damn! :blobhyperthink:
    They're beautiful, especially the fanarts from the Fate saga :blobcat_hyper::blobicecreamlove:
    About the webnovel, I also love it. In terms of popularity, it has nothing to worry about; it ranked in second place for best webnovel 2020 on Kakaopage:blobicecreamlove::blobpopcorn_cool:
    [​IMG]

lousybanana likes this.
  12. timeserver

timeserver New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello good sirs, I'm looking for a good translated version of this novel to read through. I looked through the pages in this thread and all I've found so far has been low quality MTL versions. Since i like to story so far, I want to read the proper version of the novel to fully enjoy it. Can you please reach out to me if you have a good translated version laying around, thanks

s254386 likes this.
  13. mae

mae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, I don't think I'll be translating the novel after all since many groups are already translating it and actually have good quality translations^-^. It'll just be a matter of accessing those chapters through those groups.. sorry about that and good luck guys

Red and Mad likes this.
  14. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this ABSOLUTE GEM on YT:blobnom:

EDIT: Part 2

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    DesireSai, Sarehime, Laso02 and 7 others like this.
  15. oikawaria

oikawaria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone who still haven't read the eng translated novel of this story, I have the pdf file of the novel! However, do not ask here or reply to this with your email while requesting for it. Please do post on my profile or send me a message so I could email the pdf to you. : D

The translated ver I have, that I also already have read is just fine... I don't know exactly if this will suit your taste or your standards but post your email on my profile and I will email it to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2021
    Hillbilly_fujo and DIJ28 like this.
  16. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To save the FL

Nom de Plume likes this.
  17. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she learn magic? I’m reading the manga and she just bought the little Sword necklace that turns into a sword does she learn to use magic and the sword or what does she do with it

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  18. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL

19. wisterixa

wisterixa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk what specifically you want in the manhwa, but some that i liked were:
    your throne, a false confession, the villainess reverses the hourglass, the monster duchess and the contract princess, actually i was the real one, please throw me away, the villainess lives twice, my secretly hot husband, villainess is a marionette, i raised the beast well, i named a tyrant and ran away, and the young lady i served has become a young master

20. lyn

lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happens in most Korean novel, unfortunately. Like the popular and overrated Solo Leveling. It was not best, but quite interesting for the first half, but then it went downhill in the second half. It was just.... bad (and here I already ignored the disturbingly racist and ultranationalistic writing projected by the author). I ended up throwing it in my ‘Sadly, average’ list.

On another note, I actually don’t mind that Penelope ended up acting like a self-centered manipulative bully. A main character doesn’t have to be a good person. A person has a good and bad side. This should actually make the story more interesting.

Free Ocean, saix2, Akeiskei and 6 others like this.