Spoiler The villainess is a marionette

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!! I once asked ridi via email.. on how to read books in chrome.. but they say we can't
    Damn.. soo we have to be able to read korean if we want to buy ridi books?
    Thats why its so ridiculous when korean authors are mad to translator for translating their story..
    They dont even try to make it easier for us (non korean) to read their arts..

And kakaopage is even more crazy.. i cant even download the apps in my country!

2. hots for lucas

hots for lucas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr!!!! well, anyways, i somehow figured out how to extract the raws? but it’s TIRING HUHU i just want to read it instantly. like it takes more time mtl-ing it than reading. :cry:

3. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same with me! i currently using papago and it was really take a lot time and energy. so i give up and waiting for spoiler

hots for lucas likes this.
  4. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. I just wish that they’d start translating at chapter 101 first until finish before they go back to chapter 1

5. mrlime

mrlime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I just discovered the manhwa today and the art is so pretty. I’m looking forward to reading the novel!

6. Assassel

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just like to point out something I noticed from the manhwa. I read a few released chapters and it seems either the translation is messed up or the mangaka changed some concepts. In the novel it was clearly
    1st timeline Cayena was a bitch princess who was married to a sadistic man and was eventually killied
    2nd timeline Cayena is in modern settings who was still a puppet of sorts by her manager (she was used against other employees for the benefit of the manager) and was later killed on her way to her car
    3rd timeline she returned as princess before her debut but is now wiser etc etc and that is the current timeline
    However in the manhwa there are dialogues which indicates that she has transmigrated to a book she had just read during her modern life. Which is inconsistent to other dialogues which are consistent to the novel.

7. cheri

cheri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not inconsistency. In Chapter 1 of the novel, it is written that Cayena reads the novel in her phone and emphatize with the villainess. Something that she couldn’t explain why until she wakes up in Cayena’s body again. Here she realized the reason why she felt that way was because it’s herself and her past experience.

8. Assassel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that also happened. But she has already woken up as Cayena again. But her dialogue included “...these must be Cayena’s memories...” but I’m the novel, she did remember her past memories and inferred that she came back before her debut. nevertheless, the succeeding chapter dialogues seem to be on the right track now...

bochucha and cheri like this.
  9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she gave up being empress, It’s good that she passed it on to Ethel who is rightfully of the emperor’s bloodline despite the fact that his mother is of low birth.

Thanks for all the spoilers guys.

About the ML’s father, since he miss his mistress so much, why doesn’t he and Rezef build a relationship after Rezef is exiled. I mean, he’s the child of their affair. Since Rezef crave affection and the father miss his mistress, isn’t there a reason for father and son to bond? Or is it that the father is dead? I mean he hated his legitimate son so why not at least look out for his son from the person he said he loved.

I don’t actually blame the emperor for having complicated feelings towards the child of his wife’s affair. I think the best thing to have done is for the empress to have send the child outside the palace as soon as he was born. Falsify his death and send the child to relatives.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  10. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean....it just seems a bit check-list-y rather than actual love Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't really bring myself to be invested in the romance part of the story after I read how wierdly simple it was for Raphael to straight away start liking her and feeling bad when she stops touching him. Like, dude get your thoughts clear you like her touching you or you don't

11. cheri

cheri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That one Idk? Maybe mis-translation? Maybe they did change the manhwa? Maybe she’s referring to herself in third person (like rashta lol)? We will only know if they followed the novel or they added a twist later on once the manhwa develops more

CrazyApple likes this.
  12. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG GUYS julia decide to become marquis evan and cayena will help her. julia will join with olivia, vera, susan gang and learn etiquettes from olivia under cayena order

13. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W O W ! That's a whole lot of improvement....and I'm not at all complaining tho I'm here for Girls empowering Girls

Twinkle, Lilyworld, raiha88 and 4 others like this.