god of slaughter uncensored

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cktulica, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 155
    Lying on the deck on her side, Linda’s curves were so inviting, her chestnut hair covering her butt.

“I said ‘be gentle’. You, I can’t even stand! How do I face Carmon and others?”
    body side lies down in the deck, a Linda curve is exquisite, the abundant buttocks turn upwards high, maroon long hair gentle coverage above, outlined that attractive line, making the person bloodline spurt to open.

Shi Yan visits her with clenched jaws, line of sight lingered a while on she graceful moving ketone body, finally could not bear roar lowly, the wild animal threw generally. The Linda clothing, one was torn by him piece by piece. An instant, Linda exhaustedly becomes becomes known by him the sheep, the flesh like the snow, shining white Fengrun, the starting elasticity is extremely good. Shi Yan gratefully, climbs up the milk-white bosom of Linda, by the posture of being sideways, the waist abdomen is arriving at the Linda most conspicuous snow white abundant buttocks directly, entered Linda from this spot. On the ship, spreads the wild animal whooshing sound unceasingly, that refreshed roar, reverberates in the sea unceasingly, in this period follows as if weeping and complaining shouted the pain lowly.

„ It is not, does not make you light? I who you, you make stood unable to stand!
    a whole chunck of text is missing, put the two line before and after the time skip as prove

FlameE, StaticHD, Sircus and 3 others like this.
  2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    But apparently they stopped for whatever reason, or the source they're using is censured.
    Only if you have a perfect hourglass figure with silky smooth white as jade skin phoenix eyes round firm pert buttocks bla blabla very hot.

xalienxgamerx likes this.
  3. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Before insulting check the facts, sex scene is missing, nice face smacking though (of yourself)

4. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to post something similar to DocB, but I saw he beat me to it.

DocB likes this.
  5. monstermaaaaan

monstermaaaaan title tile

Reading List:
    Link
    umm i know a 14 yr old that almost lives in this site

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to quit reading this series if it stays this way, the 'smut' content is a major part of this story as there's pretty much very little story content to begin with and it's closely related to power ups and awakening martial spirits in his partners. If they don't feel like translating the specific parts, at least mention that it's being censored by the translator so i can choose not to read it as the last few chapters have felt really off before reading this topic.
    Translating a series should be done as close to the original as possible and not altered to fit whatever you want it to become, if you don't like sex scenes, don't pick up an adult novel that largely revolves around it and let someone else step in.

(Not to mention the sub-par translation the last few chapters have had with 'u' being said instead of you, and massive grammar issues)

Astaroth likes this.
  7. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    Im 15. My mother calls me pervert. My classmates Call me pervert. Why? It's because of this uncensored Content.

8. carapeto

carapeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't like D, then dont be as ass to ppl!

Now you got offended? Not man enough? OP make a totally valid question and you had to respond as a jerk! So you don't like ppl being jerks to you why be a jerk to others?
    You feel yourself as special snowflake enough? above others?

9. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    14 year olds don't know what sex is? lol more like they are trying everything they can to lose their virginity >.<

Dark likes this.
  10. cktulica

cktulica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this I agree with, I can't fault the occasional typo, but I don't want a novel to contain text abbreviations.

11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha what

nobody is forcing you to read 18+ content, and most definitely nobody besides yourself is responsible for who you let know that you still do even if you shouldn't.

12. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    I am unfamiliar with this story in particular, but it is very possible that the source the translator got the chapter from was censored and they did not know. I've had it happen to other novels before.

13. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea feels like instead of trying to bring us the author intended to tell but the story they feel we should read

14. Zalpha

Zalpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. laxarus

laxarus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not smut content. It is adult content. They are vastly different genres.

16. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    smut basically mean sex related to story / plot or vice versa

If there was no "smut" then the MC would just have chicks falling from the sky and they bang and they're good.

elengee likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Hence i wrote 'smut' and not smut content.

18. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why a simple spoiler tag wouldn't work.

Astaroth likes this.
  19. monstermaaaaan

monstermaaaaan title tile

Reading List:
    Link
    all im saying is we aren't all adults

20. carapeto

carapeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I dont find any problem with people who dont like sex, racism, gore, or whatever...
    I don't think anyone forces people to read whatever! People should read what they enjoy

My only problem is purposly cutting down story and on top of that not telling people about it!
    Like if the author makes a story and someone translates it, the translator should reflect the authors work to the best of the translator ability!...

If not where do we stop? I don't like the fight chapters in ATG... Should we just remove them because I think they are pointless?

ANW, I know ppl tranlate for free and stuff! And that ppl aren't professionals... And I do value the work tranlators do, but I really cant agree with ppl purposly cutting stuff out... I honestly hope it was a issue with the source...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.