Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you get the raws??? I can't access Newtoki for some reasons...

2. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All you need to do is check the previous page. Klound always shares the pictures hastily, I don't know how she(?) does it cause is like 5 minutes after the chapter is out in Korea hahaha.

Thanks for the pictures.

For what understand seeing the chapter is that Condense Got and Marquess Horn spread a rumor involving the Belial name and the people is so mad that Eros is forced to accept the trial. Stupid Marquess Horn wasn't expecting to see his name on the list, his shocked face is priceless. He is arrest in public.

I don't think if is correct to call Eros a snitch mainly after Medea asking her father is he will choose the Dukedom or her out of no where... Eros plan was to take the glory of this moment for himself and that is going to Medea right know, taking down so many evil nobles with do wonders to Medea's public opinion.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Lilyworld and Khloud2003 like this.
  3. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The slave child thing is real even worse in reality than how Sam portrayed it. They are mostly bought to be sex slaves. Millionaires do that nowadays it is like a fetish for them that they can do whatever they want for the power they have and not be punished. Sometimes these elite groups are called masons, they are like clubs where they show their eccentricities.

Khloud2003 and pinkunicorn665 like this.
  4. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yaros becomes a tyrant who makes the people suffer. And Medea and her group, help the town and defeat him. They will recognize her as emperor and saviors.
    Popes generally acknowledge the legitimacy of kings by saying that they are something that God sent to prove that he exists.

pinkunicorn665 likes this.
  5. pinkunicorn665

pinkunicorn665 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke Solon picked the Dukedom. Then we see Horn scared, and Gott basically tells him that he should not worry. They send out anonymous slips of paper saying that the House of Solon embezzled money, and all the commoners are furious, gather in the townsquare(?) and demand for Eros to make the trial happen. We also see a snippet of the children who were wathcing the puppet shows of Medea, Psyche, and Eros becoming disinterested in that story (basically shows the rumors of Medea dying down(?)). We see Eros back in his room angry at Marquess Horn. Then, we see an imperial decree about the trial put up in the townsquare(?) saying that there will be a public trial held for the accusations against 6 noble families (3 of them are Solon, Gott, and Horn) and they will be placed under house arrest for the time being. We then see a snippet of Gott saying that she is sorry for betraying Horn(?) as Medea is like a breathing lion and she has to be careful(?). Lastly, we see the Duke angrily walking to Medea and slapping her. The episode ends where the full trial paper is shown and it says that the trial is being held because of Medea's accusations against the Duke.
    Yeah he slapped her pretty hard :0
    I purchased the latest episodes on naver with cookies.

6. Yukinahime21

Yukinahime21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to kill that crazy Duke for slapping Medea! How dare he! but now that these corrupt nobles are exposed of their sins, I can’t wait for Lady Medea’s next move against the corrupt nobles.

Asya.M likes this.
  7. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't make it any better, it looks more like he punched her then slapped her in the picture, I can't wait for him to be taken down in the trial.
    That is disgusting (then again, rich perverted people do this). I know that this is happening in the world, but I am thankfully glad that it wasn't touched upon as much in Your Throne as I would have probably stopped reading because of how sick human trafficking is. This story already has so much stuff going on, that sex slaves would have probably been to much.

That is, if right away Yaros is revealed to be a tyrant or starts to show his true colors, if he doesn't and Medea defeats him, people will demand for her to be killed. Medea doesn't have the best reputation among the country, hopefully later on it changes and people start to respect and look up to her.

Like I said before, I don't know anything about Popes and crowning kings and queens, so thanks for the helpful piece of information!!

Khloud2003 likes this.
  8. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm no. That would definitely not happen. The episodes described the balance of power between the Temple and the Imperial family - they are separate powers, although at the present, the Imperial family is dominating and subjugating the Temple. There are three main positions of power as evident by the three symbols of the seal of Vasilios The first sun, the Emperor, is the ruler of Vasilios and ensures Vasilios' wellbeing and prosperity beyond the borders - basically border security and international diplomacy and war. The second sun is the Empress, a ruler chosen to support the Empire and also, depending on the stability of the Empire, solidify the political situation in favor of the Imperial family ... Which Psyche definitely is NOT doing. I will talk more about that later. Now, the moon is the Pope who is the leader of the Temple. The Temple ensures the wellbeing of the citizens, especially commoners, within Vasilios and internal prosperity in the Empire. At least, that is what they are supposed to do ... But there is a lot of corruption within the Empire (Ahem, Eros, I'm pointing to YOU.) and the clash between the two powers.

As for Psyche, here's the truth. Psyche would not be a competent ruler. She is not a bad person, but how would you feel having a person who never experienced the outside world for 16 years of their life in the second to third most powerful leadership role in the country? She is caring, she is generous, and she's an angel ... but she wouldn't be able to rule the country without relying too much on others. Did you notice how hard she found it to study material Medea learned when she was eight? And how Eros said to Medea is Psyche's body something along the lines of "You don't need to read that book, because I'll do the work for you." Psyche does not have political power or a political base or faction supporting her. Psyche can't support herself among other noblewomen her age either at social gatherings because she is simply too honest and wears her heart on her sleeve most of the time. It is not a bad thing, to be honest, but at social gatherings for nobles where your tongue and words are your armor and sword, Psyche falls immediately. Therefore, Psyche would be much better suited for the role of Pope or a role the Temple because she might not have political power, but she has something else that is useful. Psyche has the support of the commoners - she's like a symbol to them. And that is exactly what would give her a lot of power if she became a member of the Temple. If her divine powers became known, she would become a Saintess - not just a healer and bringer of miracles, but a symbol of hope and goodwill to the people. Even if Psyche does not enter the Temple, she will retain the commoners' support and sympathy. If Psyche's parents die, she will become Countess and Head of House Callista, which she could easily have a happy life through her title.

Medea will not become an adviser. A main part and central theme to Your Throne is women stepping up to forge their own way and not simply spend their lives "supporting" others, namely, people who do not deserve their support, such as a certain crazy psychopathic blueberry and the one and only recipient of the "Worst dad in Your Thone" prize - you all know who I am talking out. Medea is brilliant, but her father took all the credit for the victories and success she won for the Empire. She is amazing with a sword, but nobody really knows how good she is, and she is a military and strategy genius, but then again, people think that is her father ... with one exception. That is Eros. Eros knew the brains behind House Solon was Medea, and he knows how clever and ruthless she is. In a way, Eros and Medea are very alike, and if it wasn't for Eros being a narcissistic psychopath with no ethics or morals whatsoever, he and Medea would have made an extremely formidable and powerful ruling couple. Eros recognizes this, which is why he wants Medea as Empress after he plans to kill Psyche (Good luck with that Eros! NOT!), but his rationality and reason are clouded by one thing - his desire for power and to be a "god." That will ultimately bring his and the Empire's downfall. Medea, on the other hand, will probably step up to fill the void of leadership left by Eros, and become the next ruler.

9. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for ch 66 pls

10. Yukinahime21

Yukinahime21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. The only way for Medea to get to the top is to become the Crown Princess and marry that bastard Eros... unfortunately so, if ever she successfully, kills Eros; she will become a legal regent ruler of the Empire. Medea did mentioned that she will gonna be the Crown Princess for Eros and then betrayed him in the end.

11. TimRiggins04

Reading List:
    Link
    Eros order is to have the noble in house arrest and he also had the brilliant idea of letting Medea (the accuser) under the same roof with her father (the main culprit)... he has no common sense or what?? If he doesn't take her out of there, I might think that he wants the Duke to kill her or he is a dump***

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  12. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea wouldn't let her dad kill her ... and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA wtf is going through Eros' head at the moment. Honestly, I doubt whether he's even trying to "help" Medea or if he's just trying to mess with her mind (I'm pretty sure Eros is actually serious about making Medea crown princess after he ... um ... gets Psyche out of the way ... but that will never, ever happen because he's one step behind them.)

Yeah, the commoners won't like Medea being Empress. But who knows? They could easily be manipulated again by directing the blame and rumors and accusations to Eros later, right? He's got so many crimes that even his title as Crown Prince won't be able to get him out of this one.

13. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree, I think she has proven that she can. It's true that Psyche still has a lot to learn but she does learn and imo for someone who was raised in a basement with no proper education she is quite a quick learner too. I get what you are trying to say and I don't think she will become a ruler either but it's not like she can't learn all the things that would make her a competent one when she has already shown us growth.

14. Lilyworld

Reading List:
    Link
  15. TimRiggins04

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course Medea won't die but that's not the point. I'm starting to think that Sam made the narrative decisions to keep Medea with her father for drama purpose cause if Eros (who is supposed to be competent and intelligent enough to give Medea a good match in this revenge plot) did this silly mistake, this speak very bad of his intelligence.

16. sangwoobasement

sangwoobasement Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard romance is more of a sub-genre of this series. but if we see romance, it definitely won't be with eros :D he deserves to rot in hell

i think medea might manipulate eros while pretending to be his lover, so we might see more scenes of him forcing himself on her (he even blushes when he sees medea looking "weak" so he definitely will try something again) :sick: this time, since medea knows what eros might do, i hope she blocks him with something before he tries something (she seemed very disgusted and even threw up in ep 61)

Lilyworld and eirenne like this.
  17. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this could be a clue or not, but on chapter 60, when Iaros said to cancel the trial to Medeia on the boat, Medeia said that she wanted to get an exception as a "whistle blower" I don't know if Iaros act by placing Medeia's name on the bulletin board, that the trial is being held because of Medea's accusations against the Duke was correct or not?:hmm:

18. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After some consideration, I have to agree with you. I do believe that Psyche may not want to become Empress, and instead become a religion figure and take the place of the Pope (it would be really interesting if we find out that the Pope had something to do with Psyche being in the basement and in on her attempted assassination).

I do believe that Medea will become Empress (since she is wickedly smart), what I would like to see happen beforehand is for Eros to be expose for the wicked person he is, and that the citizens start to stand behind Medea instead of against her. Because even though I would like to see Eros taken down and Medea to take his place as ruler, the people will not stand idly by and let someone they consider a deranged woman to rule the kingdom. I hope this makes sense.

pinkunicorn665 likes this.
  19. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Psyche becomes the pope and Medea becomes the queen they might keep the power balance between the royals and the church.

pinkunicorn665 and Lilyworld like this.
  20. banana_cat

banana_cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although, Psyche is a possible candidate for the Pope position, I don't really think Psyche would fit as a Pope as much. Pell is also a likely Pope position, mainly because a Cardinal is the rank that comes right below the Pope and can become a Pope in the Clergy. I do think Medea will become Empress but I'm not really sure on what becomes of the others. I think (hope) Eros will die or at least be given some sort of punishment by "higher authorities" that decide so. Heli might as well remain a Marquess, while supporting Medea, who becomes Empress. But it's possible that Medea passes down the empress position and becomes duchess of the Belial dukedom. She has already been given the ring of the successor of the Belial house, and her main goal (right now) seems to be aiming for the Dukedom but I mean you never really know what Medea is up to. And if in the end, Pell becomes Pope instead of Psyche then she might as well just remain the daughter of the Polly house.

But what I'm really curious about is the oracle. If the empire really will fall then what will happen to all of them? Will they have to retreat to another empire or kingdom and how really will the empire fall? We know that Eros and Psyche will either be the cause of the Eperanto's fall but won't this get in the way of Medea's plans and everything. How is she planning to change that, I mean she said that she had always dodged what fate threw at her so what will she do about the oracle? I'm so confused and clueless about whatever it is Medea is planning. But I just hope whatever she has planned is good enough to outsmart Eros and get them all a "Happily Ever After".