Recommendations FL protects ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LoneAsura, Feb 22, 2021.

1. LoneAsura

LoneAsura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for some novels where the ML is the main protag, weak initially and is protected by the FL who is powerful. Only thing I've read similar is "Release that Witch" and "The Empress's Gigolo".
    On a side note, I've read a similar manga "My wife is the demon queen", any similar manga is also welcome.
    Thanks

2. Little moon

Little moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one that comes to mind is Quick transmigration: Male god, shine bright but you might not like it since those were the examples you used. Also, in this one, the mc is the FL but I quite enjoyed it

LoneAsura likes this.
  3. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an ongoing theme in Regressor Instruction Manual (Regressor Instruction Manual - Novel Updates) - although this happens more after the first 20-30 chapters or so. But basically, in summary, the MC gets sent to another world, and his stats are crap, but he has the ability to see stats. He proceeds to find strong people to hang out with... and finds out he has a penchant for attracting very strong yanderes (or just plain unfortunate women). It's a harem.

Altina the Sword Princess (Again, weak MC, but smart. He doesn't really go from weak to strong though)

Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki (Weak personally at the start, was kinda protected by his forced upon him fiancee, but the story apparently becomes a pain later on down the line)

Dungeon Defense - another antihero, weak at the start protagonist, that ends up becoming what amounts to a boy toy for a bit to survive, kinda similar in vein to Regressor Instruction Manual. Not a happy story, but its fun, and the TLer for it was really good last I checked)
    (I'll update as I find more).

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    LoneAsura likes this.
  4. LoneAsura

LoneAsura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be sure to check these out, thanks!