Spoiler A Beastly Scandal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Mashka08

Mashka08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need moreeeeee. I love this kind of novels hahaha because I love the cliches. It's a guilty pleasure. I'm even tempted to buy it from Google Books hahaha

marivenchy and kqsr like this.
  2. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I randomly read the second part of this novel. Here the novel version, Btw, I'm sorry for my bad english:blobokhand:
    The story begins with Goeun who received a call from an unknown number, when she enter her house. The call was from her father. Her father said why Goeun kept changing her phone number, so he had trouble calling her. Her father asked Goeun for money, Goeun who was shocked, cry, Goeun remembered the memories when she was little, her mother died and her father became a single parent, her father rarely came home, liked to gamble and drink alcohol. Goeun thought that she couldn't comfort her father, she didn't even know how hers father felt when her mother died. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Then back again during the phone scene, Goeun didn't want to be in touch with her father anymore, but her father threatened if she didn't give money then he would call her brother (dohrm) then goeun got angry and told him to not contact her brother, she would give him money then goeun hung up her phone and throws it. Goeun who was still crying said harsh words that didn't suit her personality. Suddenly someone came and pulled goeun back, grabbed her and straightened her shoulders. Looks down at Goeun's face and asks "Are you crying?"

So the person who came was Boemi, after seeing Boemi, goeun's tears flowing, Boemi who saw her looked away and then looked at Goeun again. Boemi wiped Goeun's tears, but Goeun backed away from Boemi's hand. Boemi takes Goeun's cellphone. Realizing the situation Goeun immediately took a breath and blinked her eyes. She went to the door of her room then opened the door with her fingerprints. But before the door opened. Boemi called her "Hey" but Goeun didn't answer or turn around. At Boemi insistence Goeun finally stood up to face him. Bad thoughts crossed goeun's head "Do I look ugly, did my eye makeup run off" Goeun tried to let go of her bad thoughts and asked "why?" Then Boemi said "rice" "rice?" "What did you decide to eat with me before, let's do it today" "I don't want to eat today" Goeun continued "Just change the menu" "what?" "With alcohol instead of rice" Goeun then looks Boemi's eye, Boemi wondering whether it is a form of rejection or approval? Then Goeun said that "I like alcohol" before Beomi reacted Goeun turned towards her house, then Boemi said "shouldn't you drink at the host's house?" Goeun laughed then wiped her eyes with her sleeve and hoped her makeup didn't run off. Goeun nodded as if giving a hint. Boemi opened his door without hesitation. Goeun who stood looking inside Boemi's house, dark and not too luxurious. Goeun glanced at Boemi then Boemi kindly pulled Goeun's hand to enter his house. "You are the first woman to enter my house" Goeun felt a strange emotion at Boemi's words.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    Scapezz, syofiaa, augacutan and 23 others like this.
  3. Leeann

Leeann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler:aww::aww::aww::aww:

Luluchan and beeznuts like this.
  4. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no need to use 's' in 'her'. And thank you for the spoiler:)

5. beeznuts

beeznuts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your english was very easy to understand, thank you so much for the translation and spoilers :) <3

Luluchan likes this.
  6. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters does the novel have?

7. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any link for raw manhwa?

Ladiabla likes this.
  8. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The eng webtoon is still chp 10 I believe & they have a makeout sesh in the Ferris wheel! I can’t open the kakao raws but does anyone have updates on what happens after

9. Ume98

Ume98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After that Beomi is more open in pursuing Go Eun and they kiss for the 2nd time at her house. But they are not yet dating & apparently Beomi misunderstand Go Eun relationship with Minhyeok her twin brother. He kinda get jealous and start avoiding her

Scapezz, augacutan, Ladiabla and 10 others like this.
  10. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thankyouuuuu!! And oh lord I had a feeling that would happen lol I wonder if they end up telling Beomi or he finds out or this misunderstanding stays a while

11. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious about this!! I will waiting for your update :cookie::cookie::cookie:

13. queridamia

queridamia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In mangalek, the webtoon has already reached 23 chapters I think but it's in Arabic. I got a screen translator app but the ads keep popping up, making it difficult to proceed

14. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers.....??

15. kasjein

kasjein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So wehn do they get together? are they going to start going put and then the show finishes or does the show finish then they go out???

16. Ume98

Ume98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are now going out when they still shooting for the show. But ofcourse their relationship is a secret except to Go Eun's brother.

augacutan, Ecstasy and otomereader like this.
  17. kasjein

kasjein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aaa thank you so muchhhh!!!!!!!!!

18. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed ?? Is there any side story ??
    What MC saw at their first encounter ?? Was ML a total je*k ?? What with that blonde hair B*** ??
    What happened at the end Did they got married ?? Did they have any kind kids ??

19. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone read the new chapter? Wow that b**ch finally go crazy. But did actually beomi & her have that kind of relationship? I thought they were just a 'friend' and that b**ch is the one who obsessed to him. Why he had jerk friends, poor him. I hope goeun will listen to beomi and their relationship will not break...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  20. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls give spoiler abt this scandal. I want to know the ending for that annoying b**ch