Spoiler A Beastly Scandal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Ume98

Ume98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao that girl really act like a crazy exgf when she is not even that. But is she really the one who gave all that pictures??

simplysharonda likes this.
  2. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know but from previous chapter, there is a scene when she called the reporter. She never will acknowledge goeun&beomi relationship and she has gone mad. I feel so bad for goeun since her image is 'scandal-free' artist. I really hate both beomi's exfriend. One is jealous of beomi's talent and the other is obsessed with him

3. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would happen after their scandal is exposed?? Any spoilets

4. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions about the story if anyone can answer them.

1. What happened with MC and ML in the past? Were they filming the same show and she saw him doing it with a woman? Were they in a relationship? The photo MLs father showed ML with someone who had the same hair colour and length as MC.
    2. What made ML interested in MC? As soon as he heard of the BFF program he was excited.
    3. What is up with that director? Is he a 2ML? An enemy or friend of ML? Does he ever appreciate our badash MC?
    4. How many chapters are there in the manwha?

Thank you for the spoilers so far! And thank you so much in advance if anyone can answer my questions!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Scapezz, syofiaa, Liliss and 3 others like this.
  5. Jinniett

Jinniett Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I think they were in a company dinner when the MC found ML in a compromising position with a CEO from a big film company. The MC thought that the ML become as popular as he is now because he sleeps around with people and gave him advice that the ‘easy’ way up is not the way even tho it sounds appealing. While in fact, the ML actually rejected the CEO and that make his way to the top of the industry kinda long

2. When the MC gave him the advice to not take the ‘easy’ way the ML took it to heart and faithfully follows it. i think thats why he was so interested in her??

3. From what i can see he has a crush on MC but at that point the MC and the ML are dating already lol. The director used to be ML bff when they were studying in France but apparently the the director is being paid by ML father to keep tabs on ML. Which enraged ML when he found out and break their friendship

4. i ready up until 40ish?? Its still ongoing tho

Scapezz, syofiaa, augacutan and 12 others like this.
  6. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Thank you so much! You're awesome! I now have the strength to put it on hold until I can binge read.

Ladiabla and simplysharonda like this.
  7. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth really happened between mc and ml?? Why they are avoiding each other and what is ml going to do?? Recent raws are really confusing . And ml frnd is really suspicious

Nicolesmith likes this.
  8. Jinniett

Jinniett Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think their relationship got exposed. It was when ML bring MC home from hospital when MC got into an accident on her filming site (an accident ML friend caused btw). Basically when ML about to bring MC back home, ML friend make a huge ruckus on a parking lot and that scene was photographed by a paparazzi?

Thats what I got lol. I could be wrong

9. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean
    I mean whats wrong with ml and fl having a relationship. And can anyone spoil whats Wrong with ml and his dad??

simplysharonda likes this.
  10. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just seen the raws for the manga but there was a huge misunderstanding between the MC and ML because ML dad is someone really powerful, MC thinks hard work is really important and hates nepotism which she thinks ML was able to become famous due to his dad's power, so this is why MC breaks up with ML, tbh I didn't MTL I just inferring the pics!

11. Ladiabla

Ladiabla Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god plz tell me where you read the raws

12. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki95 has this! There was actually just a new update and it’s one if those happy bubbly moments... :)

13. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent raw their relationship went public, and i really hope there won't be a problem again. Everyone blessed their relationship, (especially the PD of their 'bestfriend' show). Also the scandal with that fox bitch is resolved. Also ML denied his relationship with his father. The reporter who made the article, his father took care of it.
    Hmmm.. i'm still not satisfied with that bitch's ending but as long as MC & ML are happy i think i'll be satisfied

Scapezz, augacutan, Mi shiru and 6 others like this.
  14. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That model girl cut a bunch of pictures in a misleading way and post them online after a confrontation with the ml (when he was taking fl out of hospital) plus the picture of their fight in the parking of hospital. It portrays the situation like the female model and ml were dating and the fl stole the male lead... she always had a super clean background so it turn to a huge negative scandal for her...
    For the father it seems he always put the priority on his company and dismissed his son’s emotional needs. Ml went as far as getting into fights to get his attention but the father just dismissed it and even sent the secretary for everything. He had a meeting with fl (she went to his company after the news of ml and ceo’s relationships came out) and told her that there are things that are more important than love and his son knows it too ( i think... i g translated) so their relationship is super bad! He denied his relationship with the ml officially and ml did the same thing!

Here is what I wanna know!
    Is ml the legitimate or illegitimate child?
    When ml was a child they would sometimes go to public places to show a harmonious family... why didn’t reporters refer to those?!
    Will their relationship stay the same or father will finally man up and accept his mistakes?!
    He was brazen enough to sa

Scapezz, augacutan, gialinh_x and 2 others like this.
  15. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the link? Can we have it?

https ://newtoki98. com/webtoon /9703137?t oon=일반웹툰
    Delete the spaces lol

16. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does MLs dad treat him that way???

17. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me why ml dad doesn't like ml ?
    Thanks

18. maenochka

maenochka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl I can't think of a less appealing proposal. all the pressure and embarrassment of a public proposal with the added element of performativity

syofiaa likes this.