Spoiler The Girl and the Beast/She and The Beast/The Lady and the Beast

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Evilnature

Evilnature Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elsier decided to enter a political marriage in order to unite those regions which are bent on power struggle. The problem was there were so many candidates the queue can cover the continent. Since there can only be one bride, the rest naturally became concubines.

The House of Fidelio did not abolish the harem tradition, and the consequences were devastating. Most notably is the war for succession, which result in the normalization of killing and killing each other. Isis said cynically.

"For the owner of the throne, the right to legally have several spouses was more important than the stability of the country."

"Even bad customs cannot be changed easily. It's a matter where a lot of rationality and responsibility are intertwined.’

‘And are you ok with giving such an important position to someone like Primo?’

"Teacher, I'm telling you, Prince Primo is not lacking, but you are wiser."

The teacher laughed embarrassingly. As she opened the book and began to read, Isis grumbled and followed the class. Isis liked his teacher quite a bit, even though he always picked a different one.

Her unconventional career as the youngest graduate of Belache Academy played a major role. She was a woman who became a teacher of the imperial palace without the help of her family. Isis admired her noble teacher's attitude even though she was polite to all her teachers. The teacher also took care of Isis, who follows her well.

Soon after, her marriage was decided due to family pressure. On the surface, it was because she was at marriage age, but it was largely due to his dismissal from the imperial palace. It wasn't really her fault. It was an unfortunate event. The emperor, who noticed Primo's laziness, was furious. Primo wrote a two-page letter of apology, and the teacher lost her job.

On the last day before leaving the palace, she left a note to the princess, who had tear in her eye. She acknowledged Isis's brilliance, but at the same time, she did not forget that Isis was still a child.

'Let me give you a piece of advice in place of the Empress. Princess, you have such a great mind. But never tell anyone what you are knowledgeable, educated and wise. Your mother, the Empress, should not be informed of these things. The same goes for your brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and for day birds and night rats. You'll have to hide to survive.'

She didn't say the reason. The young Isis thought the teacher was looking down on her rather than understanding the implications.

'I'm not the kind of person who's going to brag to the whole neighborhood just because I'm good.'

'Yes, I'm sure you'll do well on your own.’

With that loving smile, Isis's teacher left the palace. Isis never met her again in the capital, as she was heading west to the end of the country.

When danger approaches someone, it can awake an instinctive sense for survival. The teacher's teaching remained deep in Isis' unconsciousness, and Isis passed her years without provoking Primo.

By the time Isis fully understood her teacher's last teaching, a full-fledged power struggle broke out. The empress had cut off the buds that threatened her son since early on. Soon after, there was an incident in which a concubine, who lost her child, stormed into the Imperial Palace.

"Curses will be put upon for those wicked people who consider their lives to be no more than worms! What did my son do wrong, what did he do wrong, aaaaah!'

Isis still can't forget the bloodshot eyes. The concubine even laughed maniacally at her mother, who was removing the woman just by moving her fingertips, and her eyes. Since then, the cowards' spirits have rapidly subsided, realizing what challenging the throne will lead to. Beth's mother was one of them. Rumors spread that the mother did not stay in the palace after the disappearance of her son, who was killed in secret. Isis also did not meet Beth for a long time. Seasons come and gone, but Isis had not been able to see Beth's face again until the beginning of spring. There was no particular conversation. However, Isis has witnessed Beth walking in the garden several times. Isis also thought a lot about her half brother.

At least he’s not dead.'

It was one of those days. One difference is that Isis was called upon by the emperor for a courtesy visit. On her way back to her room, Isis found Beth taking a walk around the palace.

'Why didn't you go back to your palace at this hour?'

Leaving behind a short question, Isis passed by Beth. It was an elegant walk as usual. But soon Isis' feet stopped quietly. Isis jerked around. She reached out to Beth and grabbed her hand. Although not very powerful, Beth's body jolted.

‘What are you doing?’

Isis asked in a trembling voice. The focus returned to Beth's eyes as she stared into space.

In such a short time, Isis's little sister grew up a lot. She used to look like a child, but now she knows how to dress mature. Her clothes and body, which were no longer dirty, seemed to be worthy of her status. However, the previous smile she had was not there.

Beth hesitated for a moment without answering. Isis pressed Beth.

'You're asking me what I'm doing here!'

Beth's shoulders shrank. Beth carefully said, looking at Isis's eyes.

'taking A walk.'

It finally struck Isis. No, it wasn't a walk. Wandering around the same place early in the morning, around lunch, and until sunset could not be called taking a walk.

Isis asked with a low and cracked voice. 'When did you come here?'

"What?"

'Tell me when you're coming out and when you're going back to your room.'

'Sister, it's...….’

'One or two days, a week, a month or all this winter. Tell me how stupidly long you've been here!

Beth opened her eyes wide at Isis' cry. Beth smiled lightly in front of Isis, who calms her breath.

‘After 20 walks like this, the sun sets. Then another day goes by, sister.'

Isis was speechless. Beth was originally a child who had been left unattended without even the minimum education. What else could she have done now that her mother and brother are gone? The maidens would not have treated her well because she was a fallen princess. Isis remained silent for a long time. She clenched her fist. Eventually, Isis turned around, rubbing her forehead.

'Follow me.'

"What?"

'If you want to kill time, come with me, and I'll pour you a lot of tea.'

Beth's aimless walk led to tea time with Isis. Isis was usually busy, but she devoted her time to Beth.

The maidens who followed Isis did not think of Beth as such. The empress, who was pushed out of the emperor's interest, was in a lower position than Isis. The noble ladies were furious when Beth took over Isis's friendship. Their meanness was never explicit. Beth soon felt down because of the evil intentions that followed her like a ghost.

The abuse did not end with the maids. Isis had the highest position among the palace women. The empress had no doubt that the clever Isis would be of great help to Primo, the first Prince. It was a time when they had to be busy learning one thing or another, but they were frustrated because they were drinking tea with their useless brother.

One day Beth asked with a dead look.

Can I stay here? ’

Isis raised her eyebrows. She seemed to just came back from somewhere. Sure enough, Beth began to list how far she was inferior to her sister. She was so enthusiastic that by the time she finished speaking, she was thirsty and drank the remaining tea all at once.

Isis leaned his back against the back and snorted.

'Beth, do you think you and I are that different?’

'I can't say no.'

'No, you and I are essentially the same. This palace is rolling around those who can become emperors.'

‘I don't know about that. But you live in a room five times larger than mine.'

Beth pointed out the visible discrimination. Isis was silent. She had nothing to say because it was true. Isis realized that she was too pedantic in front of her sister. Beth was two years younger than Isis, who had just turned seventeen. One or two years old is a huge difference for teenagers. Isis decided to appease Beth in a different direction. She clenched her chin arrogantly.

"Beth, do you know why you can drink tea with me? ’

What is it?

'It's because you're abandoned, you moron.’

Beth laughed bashfully at Isis's sharp answer.

I know, sister.

Contrary to everyone's wishes, Beth and Isis' friendship did not end up in a one-off relationship. As the laughter she shared with her half-sisters grew louder, Isis moved away from the public.

Isis acted in moderation in everything and always took a step back when she was with Primo. Primo broke a couple of questions and got five questions wrong. Her oddly dry manner annoyed Primo, but not to a level that he can blame her.

The followers kicked their tongues, saying, "It's too bad that his grades are getting worse," but no one questioned it. It was accepted that prince Primo will become emperor once he got older. Isis' presence hidden behind Primo faded day by day.

Naturally tired, Isis and Beth often took a nap together. They went on a picnic in a garden with roses and floated a sculpture boat on the lake. The luxury of the idle and wealthy was very pleasant. Except for the sigh of a seamstress lamenting about her increased waist size, these were truly peaceful days.

So the summer passed that year and autumn came. On her way back from having a chat with the Empress, Isis faced an unexpected couple. It was Primo and Beth. It seemed that Beth caught Primo's eye while heading to Isis' room. Beth was panicking and trembling. Beth had been afraid of Primo since she was a child, so she couldn't even open her mouth in front of him.

Isis, who arrived in front front of the two, spoke politely.

'Hey, stop it.,

Primo turned his head and saw Isis. He greeted his sister with an exaggerated nod.

'Who is this, my beautiful sister?'

Isis glanced at Primo's hand holding Beth. He seemed to have mistaken Beth for a noble family's daughter who would come and go.

Beth's appearance certainly changed a lot compared to when she was young. This is because the face, which she thought was ugly, grew prettier day by day. It’s not strange, Beth's mother was a woman who became a concubine only with her beauty. "I thought you looked like my father, but I'm glad that's not it," said the sisters secretly.

'Hey, the child you're currently fooling around with is your sister.'

Isis answered calmly. Primo frowned at the words. He let go of his hand holding Beth with a puzzled look.

‘my sister?’

Primo grabbed Beth's chin and looked around her face in a harsh manner. He squinted and said.

'She doesn't look that much like him.'

'She’s from Aileves, the 7th concubine. You must remember her.'

'Oh, I were fooling with my one and only half-sister.’

Primo said so and let Beth go. The friendship between Isis and Beth was a famous story in the palace. This is because it was strange for others to be close to each other without going wrong even though the conditions were not right.

"I can't remember everything because I have many brothers and sisters."

Primo smirked and scratched the back of his head. There was a blatant smirk on the corner of his mouth.

You never know. The palace is full of the emperor's offspring, and one of them might be fake.'

Beth flinched and tried to step back. But Primo was faster and grab her wrist. Primo whispered, but in a size that everyone could hear.

"Hey, my sister. Did a blindfolded man come in and out of your mother's room? ’

His eyes glared over Beth's body. Beth's face turned white. Beth's eyes momentarily turned to Isis.

Isis bit her lips and intervened between the two. The force to push was not strong, but it was so unexpected that Primo missed Beth in a flash. He opened his eyes wide and laughed absurdly. Complaints were seen from a poor posture centered on one leg.

Isis, what are you doing? ’

'Stop it.'

Isis replied in a stiff voice. Primo raised his eyebrows. "You're blocking my way because I’m making fun of your little sister? ’

What you just said is an insult to the royal family.

"Do you have any complaints about the fact that I'm trying to identify my own blood? ’

Primo's spirit grew more and more and more. Isis' expressionless face finally raised a mockery.

'Well, I don't think that's what you're going to say.'

"What?"

'I'm suspicious, too. "Why can't my brother, who must be of more noble birth than anyone else, don’t show any of the spirit of the royal family?"

Shwoosh!bap!

Isis' cheeks turned even before she finished talking. Unlike Isis, who had to be nervous just by arguing, Primo raised his hand without hesitation. Isis's anger caught on fire. She glared at Primo with hungry eyes. The painful slap did not bring Isis to his knees. A good laugh broke out of her mouth.

'How can a prince who can't even control his emotions rule a whole empire?'

Primo raised his hand again. This time, Isis couldn't keep on her feet. Isis stumbled and fell to the floor. Her cheeks, which were once transparent turned red as her veins had burst. Beth moaned at the violence that took place in front of her and covered her mouth.

Leaving Beth behind, Primo approached Isis. He sat slowly down, grabbed Isis's hair and forced her to raise her head. Isis shot Primo without losing. The corners of Primo's mouth twisted.

'You're truly insane.'

Let go of me.

'How am I supposed to educate that stubborn head? You want me to twist your neck? ’

Primo growled violently. At the same time, a cry broke out from the back.

'Stop it!'

This time, Beth blocked in front of Isis. Beth's body, which embraced Isis, trembled frighteningly. cowardly as Beth always act, this time she was very courageous. She couldn't even respond in front of Primo, but she stood in his way for Isis. Beth held Isis, who was trying to push her away, and didn't let go. She couldn't figure out the amount of tears falling on my cheeks. Whoever saw it, it was a sight to feel sorry for no matter what. The untimely disturbance caught the passers-by. Primo burst into laughter at the gathering gaze.

'These bitches are liars and they make me into a villain.'

He shot two cold glares. The servant standing behind him closed their eyes and stepped forward. He knew that anger would return to him, but if he didn't stop it, he would face more severe criticism from the empress.

'Your Majesty, there are many people around.’

Primo clenched and opened his fist. He took an angry step and ordered.

"Don't let Isis into the palace tonight. Whether it's a blanket or something to eat, if anyone gives her something she needs, I'll hit them myself."

'Well, Your Grace, it's raining outside.

"So what?"

Primo asked coldly. The servant realized that this was Primo's last compromise. It was an order without mercy, but at least it was better than openly assaulting his only sister. The servant bowed his back to the prince who was in a ferocious state.

He had to oblige.

It was almost autumn. The dropping temperatures and the falling raindrops were too cold to bear even for strong Isis. Instead of kneeling down and apologizing to Primo, Isis spent the night outdoors. Beth sat beside Isis with an umbrella and cried her eyes out. Isis broke down and forced Beth indoors.

After staying up all night in the rain, Isis was very ill. It was a bad cold. Beth thought Isis was sick because of her. Isis thought that her reaction which didn't please Primo was more problematic, but she didn't bother to ease Beth's guilt. It was because I enjoyed watching Beth shivering with impatience. Although she refrained her temper for a while, Isis had a bad personality.

Isis stayed in bed for about a week. Beth, who was soft-hearted, could not leave her sister's side. It was unpleasant as the wet towel touch her forehead, but Isis quietly receive her sister’s care.

Beth blurted out, not handing Isis' hair over the pillow.

I'm happy to have an older sister.

'Why, instead of your brother? ’

'But you're not a man. We're sisters.'

'Why do you think of us as sisters, you're a weird kid.'

Isis replied bluntly. Primo, who has the same mother and father with her, doesn't act like her sibling, but Isis was definitely more different from Beth. There was no similarity between the two, and Beth even fell in rank compared to Isis.

Beth said with a smile.

'But you're the only one who calls me by nickname.'

Isis’ mouth fell open as if she were dumbfounded. It was just the result of a terrible brainwashing. Every time they meet, she tell Isis to give her a nickname instead of her real name, but does she have to keep listening to it? Beth seemed shy, but she is persistant. Ever since she started being called Beth by Isis, she’s been arrogant enough to call Isis by her pet name.

'You're so curious about your dead brother. He was as reckless as you were.'

Beth tilted her head at Isis' words.

‘My brother's not dead. ’

How could he have survived? Beth's brother has been very talented since he was young. It must have already been a thorn in everyone's eyes, as young Isis knows it. A mother who doesn't even know how to hide her nails will lead her son to death’s door. However, Isis agreed silently instead of refuting it.

'Yes, I suppose so.'

The woman who could not overcome the shock of losing her son even threw her daughter away. Beth never even blamed such a mother. Her younger brother, who had her mother's love, was also someone she cared for and loved.

Isis stared at Beth with fresh eyes. Isis’ impression on her other sisters were people who counted on other people's wounds before their own misfortunes. He will have to make his debut soon, but no one cares about one of them.

Isis could not imagine Beth's happy future. Her face is so beautiful that she must be sold to a place of marriage, but it must not be a proper family. A young, handsome, rich man will pick Lady with better conditions as his marriage partner.

Isis sighed looking at the ceiling.

'I'm very worried about you.'

'Why?'

Isis didn't have to worry about her. Beth wouldn't know why. Beth looked down at Isis in agony and smiled silently. Don't worry about anything.

And so uselessly, Beth died before the end of the fall of that year.

The criminal was Primo. It was ridiculously simple to find a motive for his killing.

Because Isis didn't apologize to Primo for what happened earlier.

On the day of the hunting competition, the end of the harvest festival, Beth was shot with an arrow on the hunting ground, where she had never attended before. Primo called Isis, who was sitting in the audience, and forced her to take him to the woods. The impression of Primo's coercive attitude also briefly hardened Isis' face when she found Beth, who fell on the bushes.

Primo said.

'Remember, sister, I can destroy whatever you cherish. So learn to bend your cheeky knee.' The killer's smile was so creepy.

Isis stuttered on the floor and grab on Beth's shoulder. Fortunately or unfortunately, the body was completely intact as if it had been killed by a single arrow. Isis, who found Beth's face in her cold body, was dazed.

Isis was confined to her room for a month. After her not touching the food in her mouth for three days, the nanny cried and knocked on the locked door. She was so traumatized that he had to skip meals. She slept like a dead girl for the rest of her time.

In fact, it was not the first time Isis had lost her beloved. Isis recalled a teacher who left the palace due to Primo’s laziness. She promised to write Isis consistently, but her letters were always returned back. Soon after the loss of contact, Isis heard that she was living half locked up by her husband, as she wasn’t a virgin.

Isis opened her eyes that she had closed. There was a big light in the lifeless eyes.

The next day, Isis visited Primo and knelt down and apologized. She trembled, saying she was foolish and rude to her brother. After attaching her forehead to the floor as a token of her promise that it would never happen again, Isis became Primo's aide. Primo was very happy that he finally got into Isis' head.

Beth was forgotten as it was. No one else spoke her name at the palace. It was a matter of course. Only Isis talked to Beth in the first place. Beth's mother did not show her face outside even though her daughter was dead.

Isis looked for a place where Beth often stayed instead of someone to dwell on memories with. She Walked and walked around the garden until the sun set. Looking for the child who lost his mother and brother was wasting time, Isis, who was walking like flying, soon stopped at the voice calling for her. But the seat was empty.

Everyone forgot, she was the only sister of Isis.

No one remembered. What a pleasant, resonant voice she smiled at and how it calm people, what color she liked and what she dreamed of in the future, who she loved and how unruly she called them. When you say her names, you can even keep the tongue that touched the roof of your mouth for a long time.

Everything, nothing, no one.

What's going on, sister? ’

"What's the matter, sister?"

Isis raised her bloodshot eyes. A face resembling Beth was in front of her. One night in her sleep, his sister appeared in his dream and told him who he could trust. Isis accepted him. The man standing in front of her gave her a safe feeling. He was the only brother Isis could never hurt.

Beth's brother, the family she loved and the only one to remember her death.

"You should thank your dead sister."

Isis glared at Benjamin and clapped her lips.

"What…."

"You’re lucky that your little sister who resembles you didn’t survive."

Isis rose up and strode toward Benjamin. Isis whispered eeriely, grabbing Benjamin's collar.

"Did you tell her?"

"What the hell are you talking about? ”

Benjamin asked back with a very embarrassed look. The sudden appearance of Isis and her words were incomprehensible. How surprised he was to find his half sister waiting in the room with the lights off. It was absurd to ask such a sudden question, even more than the rudeness to visit without a word.

"There's nowhere she can get that information. She's just starting to get acquainted in the capital, and she's really been closed up in Belache."

Isis stared at Benjamin and poured out her words. He still didn't understand. Benjamin asked with a crumpled face.

"What the hell are you talking about? ”

“ The Grand Duchess."

Benjamin's face hardened by Isis' short answer. He pushed Isis' hand out. He couldn't even think about getting rid of the crumpled collar. Benjamin snapped each word and asked.

"Astina, what the hell happened to her?"

Isis snorted at the harsh answer. She made a blatant mockery of Benjamin, who had lost his temper.

"You must have been close enough to call her by name, right? Why, did you have your eyes on a woman with a husband?"

"It doesn't matter to you anyway. Tell me why you are talking about Astina!"

"You're a traitor who sold our information. What are you talking about?"

Benjamin distorted his face as if he were embarrassed by Isis's accusation.

"Traitor?"

Isis wanted to admire Benjamin's acting skills. If she had not known why Benjamin returned to the palace, he would have been deceived. Isis looked contemptuously at a man who was blinded by his feelings and made a big mistake.

The Grand Duchess knows the whereabouts of his successor's glass. After speaking, Isis began to dig up the background of the Grand Duchess. And what Isis found out was simply "nothing."

The Grand Dukes did not yet have a suitable acquaintance in the social circle to exchange information, nor did they consistently participate in certain gatherings. And even if they did, it didn't make sense for her to know of Isis’s plan. Isis was deceiving even Primo, whose supporters were only after the Emperor.

Benjamin was the only source for the Grand Duchess to know Isis' plan. Benjamin was the first person she visit before the Emperor and his acquaintance, so he must have heard this and that.

"I don't know what the misunderstanding was, but I didn't say anything to Astina."

Benjamin, who barely regained his composure, replied. Benjamin was familiar with Astina's talent, but he was also very surprised. In the afternoon after Isis came, how amazing it was to hear that she had retrieved the successor's cup.

The emperor called Benjamin to show off his newly acquired glass. When Benjamin said he was going to Atalenta to save Astina, his father was sour. The emperor praised Benjamin's eyes but at the same time regretted that he could not have the Grand Duchess as Benjamin's bride.

He thought that was the end of it, but there was more commotion later on. Isis must have thought Benjamin told Astina about the cup. Benjamin sighed and answered.

"I didn't know anything about twin cups."

"Don't lie, you know I’m not talking about the glass. Tell me, what made you believe in the Grand Duchess and tell them about our plans? ”

"It was less than half an hour that I talked to Astina that day. How could I..."

Benjamin's face, who was answering nervously, became white. He asked in a stiff voice.

"Astina she... She knows the plan, what do you mean?"

Isis narrowed the forehead due to Benjamin's unfamiliar reaction.

"You didn't tell her!?"

"Of course I didn't. What kind of crazy guy leads a girl he likes into a fight like this one? ”

Benjamin strode toward Isis. In addition, he gave a suppressed voice as if he were warning.

"Don't touch her. If the country doesn't want to lose its reinforcements."

It was a threatening tone, but Isis paid more attention to his anxious eyes. It was obvious that he was trying to pretend to be strong in his fist, but the shallow tremor did not disappear. He looked very scared that her favorite woman might be in danger.

Isis casually stepped back half a step when she realized Benjamin was telling the truth. If Benjamin didn't spill, where did her information come from? She was lost in thought with her hands wrapped around her mouth.

Did she really find out one her ownw? How the hell?’

There was a confused light on Isis' face. It was not only the source of information that was unknown. Isis could not guess the intention of the Grand Duchess.

The Grand Duchess clearly indicated that the cup Isis took was the cup of the victor, and that the cup of the loser was given to Primo. If the story of the Grand Duchess is true, she indirectly expressed her support for Isis. Above all, if she really intended to stick to Primo, she would have revealed that Isis was the culprit who stole the glass earlier.

Despite all the circumstances reaching one conclusion, Isis could hardly trust this amazing luck. Isis bit his lips.

"I won't forgive you if you lied, Benjamin."

"Don't try to use Astina like that. Whatever you want, you won't get anything if she isn0t safe."

Benjamin growled violently. Isis, who was looking into Benjamin's eyes, soon fell out. What punishment would she give out? She didn't think to reprimand my brother's cheeky move. Isis had no intention of discourage his act of protection. That was the power Isis wanted to give Beth so badly.

Isis mumbled with a bitter smile.

"Regret is the nemesis of temper."

Everyone tries to find the face they loved in the past from others. Will they laugh at her "foolishness" or sympathize with her "pity"?

It was the next afternoon that Astina took Isis' call. Perhaps during this time, the princess, Isis underwent a background check on the Grand Duchess. The princess, who fooled her brother and was ambitious, was a cautious person.

Astina had no idea, even though she expected her opponent to be right behind her every move. Unless you look inside her head, you won't find any peculiarities in Astina's past, who only studied diligently at the Academy.

"Is it really okay for you to go alone? ”

Theriod asked in a voice of concern. Astina smiled lightly at her husband, who came out to see her off at the front door.

"Yes, don't worry."

It is an important meeting that may determine the political position of the family. Astina wanted to enter the palace with Theriod, but his unusual transformation was clearly a weakness. No, maybe his weakness doesn't exist anymore, but it's still impossible to be sure.

After sleeping with Astina, Theriod never turned into an animal again. The troops that followed them were happy that the curse was completely lifted, and even though the conviction was early, and the Grand Duchess decided to carefully wait and see.

If to have sex only gives him more time than to kiss, it was the cycle that should be identified first. Unlike the latter, which has a definite sample of half a day, the former did not have a suitable precedent. It's her first time with Theriod.

Theriod has refrained from going out as long as possible because he didn't know when he would return as a beast. The meeting with Isis was the same. Astina was in a bit of trouble when she decided on her own the political side of the family.

It was quite a request for a spouse who had been married less than a year to take charge of the position. But her husband was ready to give anything to his wife.

"I'll be home early."

Astina added reassuringly.

Oliver, who was watching, smiled with pleased. He was worried about the discord in the hide-and-seek that lasted all day, but what something caused the couple to get along quickly. Oliver pulled the Grand Duke away from his wife and closed the carriage door.

"Good-bye, then."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

Oliver stopped bending over and paused. He raised his head sharply.

"Your Highness…?Just told me…….”

He lowered it again.

Oliver couldn't say anything after that. It was because he was afraid that he would show his dissatisfaction with the matter.

Since marrying the Grand Duke, the Grand Duchess has been using the honorific title to Oliver for the absurd reason that "she does not let go of respect for people older than her." It is a rather questionable excuse considering that she proudly reprimanded the chef, who is almost fifty. Oliver rationalized Astina's special treatment as respect for the butler who devoted his life to the family.

What on earth caused her to change her mind overnight?

As if to read Oliver's feelings without difficulty, Astina pulled a smile around her mouth. She added briefly.

"Now I’m really the Grand Duchess."

"What?"

It was an answer that made Oliver more confused. Does that mean she was a fake Grand Duchess before? Oliver was deeply troubled as this was an incomprehensible joke due to their generation gap. Astina started the carriage with a silent smile. The huge mansion quickly drifted beyond her eyes. She caught a glimpse of a building that was now completely out of sight.

It was exactly after last night that the Grand Duke and a marriage gained their original meaning. When she was thinking about divorce, Astina never considered the position of Grand Duchess to be entirely hers. But now she was determined to accept Theriod. The fairytale ending evoked a strange impression.

Astina closed her eyes and recalled her husband's caring confession.

'Slowly, slowly, slowly. Walk in small step like that.'

Theriod suggested to her instead of forcing her to make a decision. Why don't we work together? The gentle suggestion reminded them of their first meeting. And even then, Theriod was able to calm the bride who had been sold.

Instead of being intimidated, He asked her to stay with him. The patient kindness gave Astina expectations. She can be happy with him someday.

'For a peaceful honeymoon, we'll have to finish what we've started.'

Astina smirked and got out. It wasn't that long to stay in the carriage. The palace was not far from the residence of the Grand Duke, but it took some walking to get to the palace where Isis stayed.

Astina reached the front of Isis' room with the guidance of a maid. Coming this far, the afternoon palace in the snow was showing a very quiet view. It is a peace that does not go well with the dangerous conversation that will be the purpose of today.

"Come on in."

As soon as permission was given, the maid opened the door. Astina walked slowly inside. It was not as luxurious as the emperor’s room, but there was a splendor worthy of power here. The room’s ceiling was so high that she was worried that the sound would be too loud if they talked.

Isis was sitting first and waiting for Astina. Astina slowly moved to the front of the empress. Isis stretched out his hand toward the seat across the street as if to sit down.

"Nice to meet you, Grand Duchess. Thank you for coming all this way despite the rush."

"Thank you so much for inviting me to this precious event."

Astina answered politely as she sat down. Isis's face contained a mildness.

"Thanks to you, your majesty was very pleased to clear away the disgraceful noise. I'm calling today to honor you for your services."

"I'm ashamed of you for giving me praise that I don't deserve."

Astina replied with a smooth smile. It was a funny comedic situation. Because both of them knew that what Astina gave to the emperor was the cup of the loser. The smile on Isis' mouth deepened.

"You are the benefactor of the royal family, so think of me as your best friend and enjoy yourself today."

"I just did bring it where it belongs.

"The glass is not necessarily an object of the imperial family."

“Princess, do you mean you just put it back where it belongs? ”

"Yes, it's where it should be."

Isis savored the aroma of tea for a while. She swallowed a sip and put the glass down so that it could not make a sound. It was Isis who surrendered first and stepped down.

"I don't know."

It is the principle of fighting not to show any disadvantageous cards even if youre about to die, but Isis decided to throw away meaningless bluff just this time. The opponent knows all about Isis, while Isis was too uninformed. If what the other person has for her, as Isis thinks, is favorable to her, she doesn't have to push with a coercive pursuit.

"What do you mean?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. Why would you tell me all this?"

Isis made up her words in a more candid tone. Astina was silent for a while. Then she slowly began to look into Isis' eyes.

"My Lady, I know your eyes very well."

Isis raised her eyebrows at Astina's words. Isis thought it was funny.

"Eyes?"

"The eyes of the greedy. But everyone would have found it in the priness and passed it as meaningless."

"Keep talking."

"There is only one reason why you could not be caught. Because no one thought that the princess would have such ambition. Isn't it ridiculous that more checks are going on for Benjamin, who has no greed?"

Isis leaned her back against the wall and quietly touch her jaw. Isis blinked and asked.

"But you thought differently. Do you?"

"It was actually true."

"I guess you didn't think I'd hurt you to stop the leak."

"Before that, why don't you ask Benjamin for his opinion? He's a man who can't say bad things about me."

Isis shut up. In fact, it was true. As soon as Isis put the Grand Duchess into her mouth, she recalled Benjamin, who was very agitated. At first glance, he looked desperate as he angrily said, "Don't touch the woman I love."

Come to think of it, it's ridiculous, unlike Benjamin who thinks he's just the man to protect the Grand Duchess, it was rather the Grand Duchess that approached Isis first. Isis carefully chose the words and asked the question.

"Can I judge that the reason why you asked for such a conversation is because you support me? ”

"Well, I don't know.”

Isis, who thought the answer would be predictable, was embarrassed. Although she doubted the intention of the Grand Duchess, it was also true that she had been developing my desire for her great support.

In fact, the situation was just as positive. All the Grand Duchess has shown Isis was reason to stand on the same side. And if she had the support of the Grand Duchy, Isis would have won thousands of horses.

But Astina smiled cleanly and offered.

"I hope you will give me a reason."

Persuade me.

Isis almost inadvertently let out a laugh. She thought she would be the one who judged the other's usefulness in this meeting. However, it was her who is being tested. Isis thought the woman sitting in front of her was arrogant, but it was also true that she had to pass the test.

Atalenta was a great family that even Primo did not get. Sadly, the Grand Duchess was qualified to evaluate the qualities of Isis. Primo, who didn't actually meet the standards set by the Grand Duke, was not in a relationship with Atalenta.

Nevertheless, his pride did not allow him to move on without showing any discomfort. Isis crossed her legs and leaned her back against the backrest.

"That's rude. Wasn't it you who approached me first?"

"Yes, thanks to me, the princess has a great opportunity."

"I don't know whether to say you are courageous or wise. You had a choice before you told me you knew my plan."

"But from the outside, I can't tell whether you're an emperor's candidare or just an ambitious woman."

Astina's answer was even provocative. Isis replied with a smirk.

"Then I can prove my ability with just my presence. Who do you think is the one who removed all those ears from this palace?”

"Killing your brother is not something to be proud of."

"That's when they're real brothers. How can you think of someone as your blood when you worry about what kind of assassins, they're going to bring in tonight before you go to bed?"

"Even if you did think they were brothers, nothing would change.

"How can a woman who treats life like a worm rule over her people?"

"That's funny. Do you know how many people Matina killed, in the name of a unified continent? When countless people are cut down, we call her a great woman."

"Dear Princess, that's why she had to abdicate the throne to Elsier."

Astina replied with a bitter smile.

History recorded the first empress with dignity, but there was a strong backlash at the time. Past emperors who lost their children showed their dissatisfaction toward Martina every chance they get. Even though there were no match for Martina, the hate-stained dissatisfaction cannot last long.

Martina didn't find it difficult to realize that it was time for her to disappear, as she became the center of resentment. There was this context in which she helped Elsier to abdicate the throne and pursue more peaceful politics.

Isis's eyes became cold due to the continuous disagreement. Isis asked back in a more emotional tone than before.

"Will you ask my brother Primo to take the same test?"

It was a reference to Primo's temper. Killing people for fun. Primo's murder did not even warrant a cause. As the Grand Duchess said, if anyone who did not value life could not be king, Primo had a greater reason for disqualification than Isis.

Isis thought that Astina would either shut up she was, or speak up for Primo. But Astina did not hesitate to shake her head.

"No."

Isis paused. Her eyes were somewhat dimly lit. Isis spoke in a slightly perplexed tone.

"……then why..."

"This kind of reaction will haunt you for the rest of your life. Would that be all right? ”

Astina said, looking at Isis with cold eyes. Isis's eyes flinched. Isis perfectly recognized what Astina was saying to her.

The aristocrats of the city understand Primo's murder as ambition, not defeat. The cruelty create enough fear for people to suck up to him.

Then, what is the scheme of those who do not understand his ambition? A twisted smile like admiration leaked from Isis' mouth. Isis, like a good politician, quenched her excitement in an instant. She said with her chin up.

"I've heard your story, Grand Duchess."

"It's an honor."

"You were a very attractive and cumbersome character. I would have been able to offer you so many things in return to make you stand by my side. Great wealth, honor, power right under the Emperor...…, but none of them seemed to be in your sight."

Isis closed her eyes and pointed out what he could give. Even she, who was still incomplete, was one of the most powerful in the empire. Isis opened his eyes. She smiled confidently at Astina.

"Then what about being the second Martina?"

What Astina wanted to see from Isis was will. And Isis returned a confident answer as if to laugh at the useless concern. Isis concluded with confidence.

"Laughing, disrespecting, fear, or fear, or condemnation. I'm willing to handle it."

The 2nd Martina. You asked me to make Martina's comeback.

Astina almost burst out laughing at the exquisite answer. She was right to come to this place after calculating to help Isis, but the princess was only a means. Astina was originally planning to play some tricks that threatened Primo's position. Because she thought she should pay back the insult Martina received. However, now she has an interest in Isis herself.

Isis didn't know about Astina's past life, so what she just said was just a coincidence. Perhaps she wanted to build a camaraderie among women, citing Martina, one of the most successful women in history. It was an ambition that would not attract people's attention, and it could be seen as the confidence of a child who doesn't know much about the world.

But Astina liked the answer quite a bit.

"It's a worthwhile ambition to give you the real cup."

Astina spoke in a voice of satisfaction. She had a satisfied smile on her lips. Isis hit Astina's eyes with thin eyes.

"What does that mean?"

"I've already told the Grand DUke. You may be concerned about the support. The Grand Duchy would be more than happy to help in the shadows. That would be a pretty good alliance for our situation."

Isis was somewhat embarrassed by her easy win. The Grand Duchess was saying that the answer to the Grand Duchy was already set in the first place. Isis, who was wide-eyed, ended up laughing in vain.

"I feel like I've been teased by you."

"You'll have to get used to it. Because your new support likes jokes."

Astina answered so, and for a moment, she caught the same but different noble lady in her eyes.

Martina had many weaknesses. Her gender, status, and even Waldo's diary were all her weakness. She often imagined. What would have happened if someone, who had been noble since birth, had gained the throne through due process?

She wasn't ashamed of her origin, but it was also true that I was curious about how it felt to get something naturally. And now there is someone who can answer the question. After more than 100 years, funnily enough again in front of her.

Astina stared at Isis with sincerity for the first time.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to show us."

"I must repay you for that belief.”

"I expect it to be a very pleasant cooperation."

"I hope you enjoy talking to elegant pigs with old castles. There will be a celebration for you soon after the hunting competition."

Astina asked back with a confused face because she had not heard of it before.

"What celebration? ”

"It's the Emperor's plan not to let go of your hand. A banquet for the Grand Duchess who has devoted herself to the palace! Primo will receive his glass there."

Isis's mouth was twisted. Putting the teacup down roughly also took a moment, Isis thought that his words could soon sound like criticism against the Grand Duchess. Isis raised his head, followed by a soft voice.

"I'm not offended that Primo got his glass back. Actually, I didn't intend to own this glass completely. If the tail is long, it'll get stepped on."

"I'm sure you've made the right choice for your reputation and put it back."

"Yes, it was up to me to find a glass. I thought Primo would trust me nire."

However, with the help of the Grand Duchess, Isis was able not to return the real glass.

She didn't feel bad. It's her who has the true king's cup, and Primo has a fake one in his hand. Didn't he even get Atalenta's support, which Primo had been drooling all along?

Isis savored this wonderful taste of fortune that happened to her for a moment. After a little pause, Isis said.

"Thanks to you."

Astina shook her head quietly.

"No, it was truly yours."

Astina would not make the same decision if Isis did not know the effort she made to deal with Primo. In a way, Astina was giving reasonable help to a reasonable opponent.

Isis hid behind Primo for a long time, aiming for the timing. The opportunity belonged to the prepared ones, so Astina was able to say this to the exhausted empress without hesitation.

"So be happy to have what yours."

It was after quite a long time that Astina left Isis' room. Astina stepped into the hallway and soon found Benjamin waiting with a nervous face. Benjamin was leaning against the wall in a cringe of dissatisfaction with the situation.

Astina raised her eyebrows once. After getting out, she passed Benjamin. Benjamin rushed after Astina with a perplexed face.

"Astina!"

"Your voice is too loud."

"Do I look like I'm not going to raise my voice?”

Benjamin said so and blocked Astina's front. He pressed Astina with an uneasy voice.

"What did you talk about with my sister?"

Astina looked around for a while. Benjamin sighed as if he had noticed what Astina's worries were.

"I've already dismissed everyone around here. So you can answer with confidence."

Indeed, the surrounding area was so calm. There are two skilled knights who are sensitive to privacy, so you don't have to find a secret room. Astina answered calmly.

"I gave her the answer she wanted."

"Answer she wanted? Something about a glass, or your sister's...… damn it. No, this is done. Astina, are you trying to help Isis?"

Benjamin asked in a nervous voice. Weight that did not fit his worries, Astina returned a short affirmation.

"Yes."

Benjamin's face was distorted as if it were absurd to hear. He looked like he couldn't get a clue. Astina could fully understand the reaction. Atalenta was a great family that did not have to kneel before the next great emperor. Of course, neutral is a better option than entering a power struggle where success is not certain. If she was sane, she could not have offered an answer to help Isis.

Astina could have overlooked Isis's ambition. It was an unpredictable whim that revealed that she had noticed the plan. At least in Benjamin's view.

"So what do you get? ”

As expected, Benjamin swept away my face as if he were frustrated. Astina replied with a faint smile.

"Maybe you, the prince, will never understand."

"What?"

"The emperor has so much work to do, while a friend can borrow his authority without any obligation."

"Astina, what the hell...… do you know that your choice is less likely to achieve success? ”

"Well, Isis will be the Empress. That's what I decided."

Astina made a natural voice as if she had that power.

It would be up to her to decide who will inherit the throne, as she did for Elsier. He is also an empire built by her. She couldn't let the great achievement be ruined by younger idiots. Primo's hot-tempered personality was not suitable for the grand task of governing the country. It was somewhat unfortunate that the descendants of her close friend should be weed out, but it was the only option.

If it was a fight to the death, it was rational to choose the better side. Isis was also of Elsier blood.

"Astina, think again. It's not that simple to decide."

Benjamin restrained Astina with his patience raised. Astina looked at her friend's face for a moment. She asked back calmly.

"Then why did you stand by Isis?"

"What? That's....”

"You made your choice, and this is my choice. You should know that."

Benjamin wanted to protect Astina because he was a man who knew chivalry. That was why Astina decided not to be his lady.

Before Benjamin had any rebuttal, Astina came to a conclusion that distances them.

"Benjamin, you're not my guardian."

Astina knew that Benjamin was not trying to restrain her because he was a bad person. Benjamin was faithful and trustworthy as a friend. However, a man who speaks of friendship and a man who speaks of love are completely different people.

Was there such a different way of courting deeply in your mind? Astina suddenly thought she wanted to see Theriod. It was funny. It's not that far from the house in the first place, and I could run to him as soon as I could get in the carriage.

He shook his head and passed Benjamin. As if she thought her affirmation was to draw a line, Benjamin hesitated and no longer followed her. Soon there was a sound of Benjamin moving away from the back. It seems that he decided to dig up an explanation from Isis.

Astina suddenly stopped in her place. It was because Benjamin's words, which recommended her security, overlapped with someone else in her memory. She looked back, but Benjamin, who disappeared over the hall, was no longer in his seat.

Astina turned her head and captured the magnificent support that led to her right. The palace has not changed much. The perforation on top of it reminded me of the past. It is the sky that has been in place for hundreds of years or thousands of years. Thanks to this, Astina easily recalled her old voice.

May I have the throne? Your Majesty, please reconsider. You're the one who got it by your power.'

When Martina went down to her hometown, it was a dissuasion speech that Elsier told her. Elsier's worried eyes seemed to come to mind.

Astina closed her eyes as if separating the past from the present. She already knew the answer she needed at this moment. I recited Astina passing by where she stayed.

"My days are already over, Elsier."

14. A man's woman.

"I thought you'd come with your husband."

Astina raised her head to check the opponent's face. Naturally, her fingertips stopped while I was organizing my bow. The person who talked to him was not a stranger. Astina knew her opponent's name. It was because of that that she felt that the current conversation was unexpected.

"Marquis Ancelyn."

Astina answered, not hiding her surprised voice. Ancelyn pointed to the empty seat next to him and asked if he could sit down. Astina gladly gave permission. In the chair, Anthony naturally took the bow that Astina was holding. Ancelyn said as she walked through the protest.

"I think it's your first time participating in a hunting contest."

"Yes, I was in Belache before I got married, so this is my first time."

"Now is the perfect time for the hunt."

Ancelyn whistled and returned the bow to Astina. It was a neat one.

Astina thought she should give up winning the hunt. Astina's forte was not archery. And hunting is a field that has limitations in close combat. Ancelyn said with a friendly smile on her face.

"Fortunately, since he’s not here, we have a chance to talk."

"Yes, he's not feeling well, so he decided not to participate in this hunt."

"Well, what's wrong with him?"

Contrary to what she was worried about, he seemed to have a pleasant manner. Although she is talking to Astina very kindly, she is a Tristan, too. An ambiguous smile passed around Astina's mouth.

As Ancelyn said, Astina was the only one who participated in the hunting competition, not both the Grand Duke and Duchess. For exactly the same reason that Astina went to meet Isis alone, Theriod was lonely again this time. This is because four days have passed since he/she stayed as a human being, but there has been no significant change yet. It soon meant that the period of prohibition of going out was extended.

It is a good sign, but if he became an animal in the middle of the hunting ground, he could have been hunted. It was a competition attended by all the great martial artists of the Empire. Sadly, the Grand Duke, who has become a wolf, will be nothing more than a medal to give them a victory.

"You have a high fever..."

Astina, who remembered what happened in the morning, narrowed her forehead vaguely. This is because she remembered a persistent look when she preparing to go out. Theriod said in a tone of voice that seemed somehow unsatisfactory.

'I'm worried that I keep sending you alone.'

Theriod, who had no ri to goght outside, was wearing a well-equipped indoor suit. Standing with his eyes narrowed and his arms folded, he looked somewhat drowsy.

Due to temporary confinement, the Grand Duke has been out of his busy social life in the last few days. It was only half a day that a kiss had given to Theriod. It's been a long time since he lived as a complete human being, so I felt awkward to have a sudden double margin.

Sadly, sexual contact with his wife, who wanted to spend the vacation with him, was not possible at all. They had to check how long the effect lasted. It'll limit the variables.

It was another night when only his eyes opened and his eyes were drooping and he was followed by a night when he was on the same page. I don't know if I haven't experienced it at all, but now I'm close to the limit. Every time he put his head on the pillow, Theriod's head repeatedly reminded him of the day.

Finally last night, Theriod couldn't resist and slipped his hand under the covers. Astina noticed his approach before he could move a inch. Astina struck him with a heartless attitude as an insidious hand creeping toward her. It was a reflective move.

When Astina turned her head late and checked, Theriod was looking at the back of her red hand with shocked eyes. At that time, Astina felt a little guilty. The two exchanged awkward greetings and stayed up all night with their eyes open.

Astina struggled to avoid Theriod's eyes and said.

There's nothing to worry about. It's been a while since I've been hunting, but I'm not going to overdo it because I have other people's eyes on me.'

'I'm not worried about that.'

Astina raised her eyes instead of tidying up her sleeves. Theriod slowly approached her. He reached out his hand and opened the button for me. Theriod hummed along.

You're a great martial artist. Don't push yourself to win.'

What are you worried about? ’

'If you go alone, there may be men approaching you.'

‘…….’

He’s just been jealous.

Theriod said so and slowly lowered his eyes and looked down at Astina.

Only then did Astina realize that they were too close. Theriod's hand naturally wound around her waist. There was a gap of about two fingers between the two lips. Theriod whispered within breath.

'Please kiss me.'

The fact that they didn't bump lips here great patience even for Astina. Astina replied, avoiding eye contact.

'……No. If we do something wrong, the effects can be mixed up.'

'Didn't I tell you last time, we have a lot of time.'

He meant that he had enough time to collect samples, so let's move on now. At a single morning kiss, Theriod dragged his last confession. Theriod tilted his head slowly. Astina looked into his fine trembling eyelashes. Even the longing eyes that only contain her.

Fortunately, Astina did not lose her mind despite the attack. Astina raised her hand and covered he rmouth. Theriod smiled with his eyes as if he had expected it. Then he pressed his lips down on the back of his hand that blocked them. He kissed Astina's hand and asked.

'Come back early.'

The breath at that time still felt like It was burning the back of her hand. Astina looked down at her hand for a moment. Then she repeatedly said.

"Yes, I have a slight fever."

"I hope you feel better."

"I'm actually a little confused whether I'd like to deliver the greeting to the Grand Duke or bury it between us."

"Of course it's the latter."

Ancelyn answered with a playful smile. At the same time, a caretaker raised his voice and shouted something from afar. The competition seemed to be starting soon. As if she had the same thought as Astina, Ancelyn made a welcome voice.

"I guess it's starting."

It's the end of a boring wait. Astina, who left a greeting and headed to the horse, was caught and stopped by Ancelyn.

"If you don't have another party, why don't you come with me? It's hard to catch big animals by yourself."

It was not what Ancelyn, who gathered all the hunt of the game alone last year with great bow skills, said. Ancelyn's suggestion to accompany her was due to his personal intentions. Ancelyn waited for Astina's answer with anticipated eyes.

Astina thought that Theriod's worries were of no use. Where's the guy who's running to go, and the only person who's approached her so far is Ancelyn.

Astina got up from her seat with a shrug. With a cool acceptance.

"’dI like that. I look forward to our day."

Just a couple of hours after the competition, Astina and Ancelyn caught two deer, three rabbits, and a boar. If anyone else saw it, it was at a speed that would have pull out theirtongue.

Ancelyn shot an arrow precisely at the distant prey, and Astina cut off the animal's breathing barrel, which had been slowed down by injury. In their fast and thorough hands, he could no longer hear the breath of a rat nearby.

Ancelyn turned her eyes inward and asked.

"Shall we go deeper inside?"

Only small animals could be caught in the outer part of the woods. Considering the difficulty level, the types of animals were released differently depending on the location. Beginners were supposed to go in from the outskirts, and those who were greedy for large prey were required to go deeper.

"We can get more on the way, so let's walk."

Astina answered so and wiped the blood off her cheek. Ancelyn quietly jumped off the horse. Astina turned her posture a little bit for Ancelyn, who was approaching to confirm the prey.

As she lifted the eyelids of the desperate boar, she could see the dilated pupils. Astina stamped a seal that identifies the person who caught it. The simple follow-up procedure was all completed by taking out the horn from the luggage bag and blowing it. The heavy bodies will be collected by the caretakers who came after hearing the sound. Ancelyn, who captured a series of natural movements in her eyes, said as if she was amazed.

"You said it's your first time at a hunting contest, but you're better than most people."

"It wasn't a full-fledged competition, but I made a hunting bet with my friends at the Academy. Belache is a theology school, so they forbade meat on Sunday when there was a service."

Ancelyn bent her eyes as if she were having fun.

"It's cruel to feed growing children with grass."

"Well, it didn't work very well because students bought all kinds of food instead of school meals. Thanks to this, I was told that the chairman might have been paid back by the restaurant owners who entered the school. So exactly...… for the last ten years since I took office."

The greasy face and dirtied the suit, which goes up every year, were suitable to ignite doubts. Astina used to eat meals without saying a word, but she also participated in looting barbecue which Benjamin and Adolf led.

The small forest connected to the school building was the president's private property, and various herbivores were raised in the name of getting closer to nature. Sadly, the chairman's favorite young deer was no more than eassy meat for hungry teenagers. He had to seriously suspect that the animals might have tasted meat on the shrinking objects day by day.

"Did you enjoy your school days? ”

"Isn't it easy to find exams and boarding fun?"

Astina raised her eyebrows. SHe answered while lowering his head. The fun of school life is only known by middle-aged people who remember their youth. If you tell her to go back, she'll shake his head. Astina had to taste the punishment of being a strange student for remembering her past life.

After hearing Astina's answer, Ancelyn whistled coolly. A refreshing sound made my ears ring pleasantly.

"Ha-ha, I'm a little flabbergasted when I think about my work in Sebrino."

"Why did you go so far? I think Belache is closer to the Tristan estate."

"I wanted to major in martial arts. As you know, they tend to avoid female students."

As soon as Ancelyn spoke, she quickly put an arrow on the demonstration. An arrow that literally ran like an arrow pierced the neck of a passing animal.

In Astina's view, Ancelyn's archery skills were simply outstanding. Since she was denied admission, ordinary talented girls would never dream of it. Few aristocratic young men are willing to learn martial arts.

"What's the atmosphere like in Sebrino? ”

Astina's question made Anne-Lin. Ancelyn went on to say, "It's nothing."

"I don't think there's much of a difference except for an open atmosphere. But there are a lot of women who want to learn how to use swords and arrows."

Caravella's customs varied from region to region, as it engulfed most of the continent. In particular, women were also hunting in the cold and food-poor northern part of the country. Strongness was the indicator of a good spouse. When Astina announced her participation in the hunt, no one thought it strange. The ladies in the north had already cast their ballots.

2. Evilnature

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I thought I had time on freaking Sunday but apparently I didnt so I only managed to get the raw, catch you guys tom with the edited version and hopefully another part
    Ancelyn asked as if she had just remembered.

"By the way, I heard you've been hanging out with swordsmen in Belache."

It was a light comment, but there was an unbearable curiosity inside it. Ancelyn then asked.

"How did you get permission to use the training ground?"

"It's a place that any student in Belache can use."

"That's a principle that doesn't really apply to us. Professors or students, Belache is full of tradition-minded men."

Ancelyn snorted unpleasantly. Astina thought her wrinkled nose had no pore. Astina answered in a calm tone.

"I dueled those who had complaints, and I won them all."

An astonishing look flashed at Ancelyn's face. She looked at Astina's face as if to check whether she was joking or being serious, and she soon stretched her shoulders as if she was relieved. She had witnessed the Granad Duchess herself

"So that how it is, crushing all those who doubt you."

Ancelyn said in a less pleasant tone. It wasn't unpleasant towards Astina. Astina turned her head to Ancelyn and suddenly caught glimpse of her short hair, which she had passedby without thinking about it much. Glittering blondes tickled her earbuds whenever the wind blew.

Astina blurted out.

"Get down."

"What?"

Astina pressed hard on the back of her head before Ancelyn understood what she meant. An unexpected attack made Ancelyn fall on the floor. A terrible pain came up from her knee, which was attached to the ground.

As soon as Ancelyn raised her head, the eerie sound of metal flying rang over her ear. The arrow was stuck in the tree right in front of her. Seeing that the sound was short and fast, the weapon of the unidentified opponent seemed to be a crossbow. Ancelyn, who was getting angry, immediately had a confused look.

"What the hell is this…?”

An arrow flew at them again before she could figure out the situation. This time, instead of flying into tree, it brushed Ancelyn's thigh. Ancelyn tried to stand up but groaned and sat down. Red blood came out of the ripped pants. Astina pulled Ancelyn's arm and hid behind a nearby tree.

Surprised by the flying arrow, the horses ran out frightened. It was a mistake to ride a properly tame horse. Time was running out until the Ancelyn and Astinana competitions to train not to panic in such attacks.

At first, she thought it was a blind arrow from another participant, but seeing that the opponent did not show up, it seemed to be an assasination. Ancelyn's expression hardened as if she realized the same thing as Astina.

Astina checked the direction from where the arrow flew.

It is not a weapon with a wide range, so they will hide closer than expected. Astina took out the long sword stuck in her waist and whispered.

"Marquis, shoot your bow over the tree in the two o'clock direction."

The leaves were shaking finely in the direction Astina said. Ancelyn didn't feel awkward because Astina's order was so natural. The pain in her legs was severe, but of course life was more important than one leg. Ancelyn deflected the bow as she was close to the tree.

However, as soon as Ancelyn raise her bow, her opponent hid under the tree. Seeing the rapid narrowing of the distance, he seemed to already know that Ancelyn's archery skills were great.

Because of the flying arrows, they were unable to step out in front of the tree. While seeking an opportunity, an unidentified mysterious man rushed to the front. However, his only mistake is that he didn't know that there was a master of close combat right next to Ancelyn.

Astina hit the sword that was swung at Ancelyn. The man drifted away in embarrassment. Anyone who has mastered the sword with a simple battle would have looked at the opponent's appearance first. Astina's swordplay, however, was optimized for killing people, and it was unacceptable to give the opponent some leeway.

Astina rushed fiercely at her masked opponent. He struck off Astina's sword with a look of embarrassment. But the deflected sword quickly attack again. The man was increasingly cornered by the incessant attack. He groaned as the shallow sword digs in his abdomen.

"Ugh!"

Astina kicked the man who bent down to avoid the attack. He stumbled and fell. Astina's eyes shone coldly. She straightened up the sword to aim for the man's abdomen. If you adjust the speed, you can keep your intestines alive even when it is pouring out. It was enough time to call out the name of the person who bought the fortune.

At that time, Ancelyn shouted as if she were using evil.

"Back, look back!"

Sadly, Astina's blow failed to achieve her goal. It was because an arrow flew from the back. Astina quickly turned and hit the arrow. The flying attack was blocked, but there was still an enemy behind his back. A man will continue to run under the influence of his colleague.

Astina, who predicted the attack, leaned reflexively. However, there was no sound of a fly cutting through the air. As Astina turned her eyes, a man who had already fled came into my eyes. He seemed to have chosen to run instead of attack. Astina lifted herself up with a somewhat puzzled look.

It was a wise choice. If your opponent tried to stab you in the back, you would turn around and cut your leg. However, he never expected his opponent to give up and run away so easily.

"Your Grace, stand aside!"

Ancelyn's voice came from behind. Unlike Astina, Ancelyn's weapon was able to deal with enemies far away. Astina couldn't do anything to get hurt during the war, but things were different now that her opponent ran away.

When Astina secured her sight, Ancelyn set off a bow without hesitation. The shot was stuck in the thigh and back of the man who was running away. However, as if his strength had weakened due to distance, the man was limping but managed to escape to the end.

Astina's shoulders are weak. Since he was injured, it was not likely to be impossible to track. But I don't know if I'm alone, but now I'm with Ancelyn. If you leave your seat and someone approaches you, that's a bigger deal. Astina collected her poor breath and wiped off the sweat on the back of her nose. There was doubt in the eyes of the mysterious man who was moving away.

"Why did you come running alone when you two were together? ’

If it was for the perfect assassination, we would have acted together in the first place. Most of all, it was on my mind that I turned around and ran away when I started dealing with him. The second attacker helped his colleague escape and immediately hid himself.

'Atalenta is too big to do it together just because it's disturbing.'

It seemed that the only thing they tried to attack was Ancelyn. Then she couldn't leave her alone any longer.

Astina shook her head and came back to Ancelyn. Astina asked as she looked into Ancelyn's injury.

"Are you all right? ”

The wound was quite deep even at a glance. Perhaps because of the bleeding, Ancelyn's face was white. However, despite her cold sweat, she took care of the anti-aircraft budget first.

"Thanks to you. Did you not get hurt, Your Grace? ”

"Yes, I'm fine."

Astina said so and sat in front of Ancelyn. I didn't pierce my legs, but the flesh was deeply torn. If your muscles are damaged, your behavior is hard.

I couldn't get out of the forest on my back. Astina briefly kicked her tongue and pulled out the horn. After repeatedly signaling, he roughly threw it aside. Soon people will come to help after hearing the sound. Having caused a disturbance, the unidentified men were less worried about approaching again.

His clothes were dirty as he rolled on the dirt, and the only medicine he had was the ointment he used for abrasions. There was no emergency measure that could be done. Astina tied up her wound with a relatively clean-looking cloth. Ancelyn laughed helplessly.

"You save my life twice."

Astina asked, tying the knot.

"Do you have any guesses? ”

The arrow flew only to Ancelyn, and it was her who tried to attack the gunman first. Ancelyn also knew that it was him, not the anti-aircraft defense, that his opponent was aiming for. Ancelyn gasped back.

"No. I've never lost a grudge worthy of such a violent hospitality."

"It could be for political reasons, not resentment."

"Then the most likely thing is…….”

Ancelyn raised her eyebrows and lengthened her words. He seemed to have the energy to bring up jokes while sweating. Astina replied with a smirk.

"I assure you, I am not Atalenta, for the title of Grand Duke."

Ancelyn's face, which was smiling along, soon distorted strangely. She snapped out someone's name.

"Edwin…."

Astina silently raised her head instead of stopping him from bleeding her leg. Ancelyn looked somewhat blank. What Ancelyn had in her mouth was a name that Astina knew. Astina asked with a curious air.

"You mean the Marquis' brother? ”

"Yes, I can't think of anyone else right now who will benefit from my death."

Ancelyn's tone was very plain, saying that his brother had bought him his own murder. As if you had expected it.

Astina took her hand off Anne-Lin's leg. First aid seems to have been roughly completed. Although the cloth was completely red, the blood did not drip off and wet the floor like before. Astina replied in a calm tone.

"I didn't see him like that."

"I used to think so, too. But people change."

Ancelyn answered in a faint voice. Astina shut her mouth. After a brief silence, Ancelyn asked himself again.

"I don't know, what if you really changed your mind? ”

"Isn't it you, not your brother, who is on the housekeeping list now?"

"Prime Minister, do you know how I was able to be a patriarch?"

Ancelyn's tone was as if she were laughing at herself. Astina shook her head because she didn't know. Tristan's aides have been trying to hush up the story of the eldest son, who has no ambition.

Ancelyn continued, breathing irregularly.

"From the time I was born, too naturally Tristan's successor was Edwin. But Edwin felt burdened by the burden on his shoulders. The conflict with my parents was great, and I left home after I was 20 years old. Edwin knew that the father would never give up on his son unless he became a completely abandoned child."

“…….”

"Fortunately, my father thought that blood was better than others, so it became me to inherit the family. If my father was a man who believed in my son-in-law more than my daughter, I would have been a married woman."

Ancelyn's father wanted Daryl's son-in-law to get a grandson quickly. However, the post of patriarch should not have been handed over to Anne-Lynn's husband, so he succeeded to his daughter first before the marriage. Fortunately or unfortunately, the plan remained a half-success because he died in an unexpected accident soon.

Ancelyn quietly recalled Edwin's memory. The faces of the brothers, who had never seen each other for more than seven years, were now blurred.

"Prime Minister, this is a concession. It also means he has to return it if he wants to."

There was a Parisian smile on Ancelyn's face. Before I returned some answers to Ancelyn's words, I heard a sign from the other side.

"I guess people are finally coming."

Ancelyn frowned and said. There was a sign of relief. Instead of adding Katabuta, Astina rose from her seat and waved at those approaching her.

Naturally, people were shocked when the leading winner returned full of blood. In Astina's view, it was not a problem, but the reaction of the archers was a little differently. Apart from Astina seriously injuring only the wounds that could not be recovered, it was a tremendous event for her subordinates that she saw the blood of the Daegwi.

He is also an attempted murder during a national event. It is natural to be reprimanded for lack of management, and if you do something wrong, you could lose your voice. Their faces naturally shone blue. The custodian did not even write down Astina's words that told him about the criminal's physical characteristics and injuries.

"What's going on here?"

The organizers were informed of Ancelyn's injury and soon Isis ran. Her face had also turned as pale as Ancelyn's. Isis was the queen's deficit and was in charge of most of the palace events. Isis looked very upset about the incident at the tournament under the management.

Isis examined Anserine's injury and rushed her to the palace. Suture a wound in an earthen floor should move to Palace's side because can't.

When Isis came forward, the situation was quickly sorted out. The follow-up measures were roughly completed by announcing the suspension of the competition and ordering the security battalion to search. As soon as Isis finished his series of tasks, he immediately grabbed Astina behind him. Unlike the neat work done just now, Isis sounded very embarrassed.

"Great cost, are you okay? You said you were caught up in the attack."

Isis even held Astina's arm and checked her body from place to place. Astina accepted Isis' examination with a somewhat puzzled look. Isis, who did not find any significant wounds from the anti-aircraft defense, stepped down with a relieved look.

"You're not hurt anywhere."

"The Marquis of Ancelyn is more seriously injured than I am."

Of course, the cost of anti-aircraft used as my own power must be pretty. Astina swallowed a light smile and explained the situation to Isis.

"It was a raid aimed only at Marquis Ancelyn. When I stepped out to deal with him, he went on a rampage."

Isis asked again in a perplexed voice at Astina's words.

"You came forward yourself? Why did you do such a dangerous thing? ”

"I know martial arts enough to protect myself."

"That's not the problem, the opponent will live!"

Isis shouted like a scream. Despite Isis's serious reaction, Astina only recalled an ambiguous smile. It seemed that Benjamin had not yet acquired his sword skills. Astina thought she was more talented in bloody battlefields than in political battles.

Astina opened her hands to Isis as if to calm down.

"As you can see, I'm not hurt."

"Sigh…… do you have several lives? ”

I was wrong to approach Isis.He could have been threatened with death. Isis's new floodwater was too livery. Isis, who couldn't control his shock, touched his forehead. As he breathed a long sigh, he rubbed his mouth.

"But I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Go back to your home.

"May I help you with the investigation? ”

"We've already informed them of the criminal's description. You should calm your shock first."

Although there was no shock to the wind, Astina decided to obey Isis silently. Astina was only caught up in the attack on Ancelyn. Therefore, I was going to leave the investigation entirely to Ancelyn.

But if you say it's on your mind...….

"Prime Minister, this is a concession. It also means he should return it if he wants to.'

The last words that Ancelyn left behind were strangely insensitive, but it was already disconnected to continue the conversation now. Astina was forced to promise the following:

"Then if the unsub is caught, please tell him."

It was not the palace but the Grand Duke that bothered Astina with the attack. When he revealed what had happened in the hunting competition, the Grand Duke showed difficulty beyond Isis. Astina was free only after a long interrogation period, which examined the wounds of her body and questioned the circumstances.

The regret that I shouldn't have said it was a belated reminder, but it wasn't a very meaningful assumption. If Dae-gong starts to go out, everyone will say hello to the anti-aircraft expenses first. He couldn't make a fool of the great public by keeping the events that everyone else knew to himself.

And by evening, Astina was forced to honor her foresight for voluntarily reporting. The palace quickly bowed its head at the unsavory event under its jurisdiction. I sent a consolation prize with a letter of apology.

"Precious things."

There were precious medicinal herbs and effective ointment in the box. Since the emperor could not have done such a careful thing, it must have been Isis' order to host the event. If the attack was hidden and the consolation prize was delivered...….

'He must have been very upset.'

Astina's spine was chilling when she imagined Theodore, who was depressed and had a lot of heartache.

After accepting Terriod's heart, Astina was trying to avoid making the same mistakes as before. For example, the things that hurt him with an indifferent attitude were the examples.

Fortunately, Terriod's view of the servant was quite clear because he had already passed the disturbance. He made only a few cheek noises.

"You know there was a mistake in the management."

Without an apology, he would have sent an appeal. It was a private attack on Marquis Ancelyn, so he could not blame the imperial palace alone, but it would not have happened if the security was tight anyway. Terriod didn't seem to like the carelessness very much.

Astina let the maid out and sat on the bed. The letter only apologized for the lack of management, but it did not state the condition of Ancelyn.

"The Marquis may have recovered well."

"You saved it from the assassin. It's very sweet of you to take care of the sad family."

Astina shut her mouth and avoided eye contact. He did not tell Terriod that he had encountered her several times before. It was a difficult job. When I came back to the capital, the first person I liked was in a completely hostile position.

At first, he had planned to leave Atalenta, but Astina had promised the Grand Duke his whole life. This means that he is not in a position to meet with the singer of Tristan. Astina had to find a way to get away from the public eye and interact with Ancelyn.

"I hope the unsub gets caught soon."

"Even though I'm going to kill the silence? ”

Astina made a voice with a load of luggage. Terriod grinned and picked up an ointment from the box.

"There are life-threatening people going around, and this is not a family matter."

He slowly walked to Astina, smelling the bitter smell of the medicine. Naturally, I sat next to her and pulled her hair.

Astina silently tilted her head to the other side. Looking down at the hand on the bed, he opened his mouth abruptly.

"Marquis Anserine was suspicious of his brothers."

"If you're a brother, you mean the man you met on your way to the capital? He, Edwin, was it...….”

"Yes, the name is correct."

"Well, I didn't see him like that."

Terriod's judgment was the same as Astina's. Astina smirked.

"That's what I think. But we don't know what happened between them."

Terriod and Astina did not know what happened at the time of Ancelyn's succession. And it is common for brothers who are pushed out of inheritance to plot behind them. There was a limit to speculation, so the two did not add any more words.

Astina let him paint my neck with chiduck ointment. It wasn't a scar from dealing with assassins, it was just a scratch on a branch while going back and out of the forest. It was a slight injury that did not require such measures, but it did not feel bad about being worried.

Astina blurted out.

"It tickles."

It took too long for his hands to stay on the skin to apply medicine. Her husband used to make explicit moves like this these days. Terriod replied, lightly scouring her jawline.

"Easy to see, this kind of wound."

"That's nice of you."

Astina bowed her head, saying so. Naturally, Terriod's index finger slipped to her lower lip. Astina stuck out her tongue and licked his fingertips. The taste of herbs briefly permeated the mouth and disappeared.

Astina said with a short relish.

"It's bitter."

Terriod couldn't figure out the situation and opened his mouth for a while. It wasn't long before his face turned red. Terriod lay down on the bed, covering his face as if he were falsely accused. Nevertheless, the red light that was revealed through the gap between the hands was not hidden. He made a sound of illness.

"……You're cruel, really."

A awkward smile came to Astina's mouth. I don't really try to beat him, but it was fun to see the reaction, so I kept playing more jokes. It is embarrassing that he often provokes him, saying, "Be patient with him."

Astina followed Theriod and fell down on the bed. He hadn't removed his hand from his face yet. Astina looked alternately at his white back and red forehead. Terriod thought it was fortunate that she was looking at her face, not her thighs.

"It looks like someone else's hand."

Astina made an interesting voice. Terriod, who was listening, was ashamed to death, neither more nor less.

Astina reached out and swept his fine hair away. Terriod's silver hair was now completely back in its old light. I don't think it was a long-lasting dye in the first place. As the black water faded, the teriod, which had been covered with Theodore, was clearly revealed.

Astina suddenly murmured.

"The color is already…… It's all gone."

At the words, Terriod removed the hand that covered his eyes. For Terriod, dyeing was a symbol of good luck in its own way. It's understandable considering that she got the day she dyed her favorite black.

Teriod couldn't tell whether she was sorry or glad to see what was in her eyes. He asked.

"If you like it, let's do it again."

Astina paused. She only stared briefly at the transparent hair wrapped around her knuckles. Soon her head slowly shook from side to side.

"No, don't do that again."

What do you mean "again"?

Astina continued, even before Terriod questioned the excessive rejection.

"From now on, I'll try to prefer silver."

Terriod's pole flinched. My heart sank to my feet when I said nothing. Terriod felt like he was flowing into an inescapable hole. I finally gave my heart to her even though I decided that I would get hurt if I loved her. I was afraid that more and more things would happen in the future that could not be stopped by his will. If it's what she's offering, she'll swallow even a poisoned glass.

Her fingers slowly poked through her scalp. Terriod slowly raised his chin and swallowed Astina's lips. He lightly dampened the dry flesh and stepped back. Until then, Astina did not push him away.

"Don't you avoid……" don't you? ”

Terriod asked with curious eyes. His wife has been pushing him away, saying she wanted to produce accurate statistics. Astina replied with a smile on her face.

"There was no moratorium on sleepovers."

Astina said so and climbed onto the terriod. Terriod didn't understand her words until a while later. When kissing worked, it was necessary to allow 12 hours. This means that one must spend half a day as an animal to become a human being. But this time it was different. When the curse was released by kissing, Terriod had always existed only as a human being.

"Mrs. Ma'am, this is...….”

"That's what I thought. If you don't need time to stay an animal, like in the case of kissing...….”

Astina bowed her head and kissed Terriod briefly.

"Don't you think we just need to keep in touch with each other so that we don't have time to work? ”

Above all, if the embroidery was prolonged, the great air would dry up and die. Astina's desire, which she had forgotten due to her last relationship, was already on fire.

Simply put, both of them were frustrated with their needs. Astina reached out, swept his shoulder, and came down to tickle the ship. The end point where her movement stopped was much harder than his abs.

Astina picked up her eyebrows when she found it standing up in a stiff, frightening way. I got off. Astina pulled down his pants without hesitation. The appearance of the genitals, which bounced out, was truly brutal. I knew it from a few contacts, but it was a huge thing again. If it was his first experience, he might have been scared and hung around.

Astina slowly sank on top of it. Astina was the only one wearing underwear. With only one piece of cloth between them, the notes met. Terriod's excitement was precisely coupled to a narrow goal between her thighs. What she intended was clear. Terriod gasped. I wanted to pour myself through the cracks right away.

But Astina flicked his earbuds with her fingertips as if she were playing around. Terriod's pelvic muscles tightened with a stinging sensation. She lifted her hips and slowly rubbed her lower body. Whenever his pillar stimulated Clitoris, she narrowed her forehead and breathed a breath.

The underwear was damp and completely adhered to the skin. Terriod could fully see that her inside was getting wet.

3. Hailtotheking

Hailtotheking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have only read the manga but we have not seen him fight don't know if he is strong or week

4. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment love the epi thank you

5. Evilnature

Reading List:
    Link
    who? puppy Theo?

mariaraara and Isatoni like this.
  6. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Everyone!

You can find the links to all the meaningful spoilers in this spoiler thread in quoted post down below. Some of us are editing it daily to get all the links and info you might want to read ASAP instead of searching through all the pages.
    HUGE THANKS to @Evilnature @mijikado and all the others who share their time and spoil us the story.

mariaraara and Samus93 like this.
  7. Evilnature

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancelyn asked as if she had just remembered.

"By the way, I heard you've been hanging out with swordsmen in Belache."

It was a light comment, but there was an unbearable curiosity inside it. Ancelyn then asked.

"How did you get permission to use the training ground?"

"It's a place that any student in Belache can use."

"That's a principle that doesn't really apply to us. Professors or students, Belache is full of tradition-minded men."

Ancelyn snorted unpleasantly. Astina thought her wrinkled nose had no pore. Astina answered in a calm tone.

"I dueled those who had complaints, and I won them all."

An astonishing look flashed at Ancelyn's face. She looked at Astina's face as if to check whether she was joking or being serious, and she soon stretched her shoulders as if she was relieved. She had witnessed the Granad Duchess herself

"So that how it is, crushing all those who doubt you."

Ancelyn said in a less pleasant tone. It wasn't unpleasant towards Astina. Astina turned her head to Ancelyn and suddenly caught glimpse of her short hair, which she had passedby without thinking about it much. Glittering blondes tickled her earbuds whenever the wind blew.

Astina blurted out.

"Get down."

"What?"

Astina pressed hard on the back of her head before Ancelyn understood what she meant. An unexpected attack made Ancelyn fall on the floor. A terrible pain came up from her knee, which was attached to the ground.

As soon as Ancelyn raised her head, the eerie sound of metal flying rang over her ear. The arrow was stuck in the tree right in front of her. Seeing that the sound was short and fast, the weapon of the unidentified opponent seemed to be a crossbow. Ancelyn, who was getting angry, immediately had a confused look.

"What the hell is this…?”

An arrow flew at them again before she could figure out the situation. This time, instead of flying into tree, it brushed Ancelyn's thigh. Ancelyn tried to stand up but groaned and sat down. Red blood came out of the ripped pants. Astina pulled Ancelyn's arm and hid behind a nearby tree.

Surprised by the flying arrow, the horses ran out frightened. It was a mistake to ride a properly tame horse. Time was running out until the Ancelyn and Astinana competitions to train not to panic in such attacks.

At first, she thought it was a blind arrow from another participant, but seeing that the opponent did not show up, it seemed to be an assasination. Ancelyn's expression hardened as if she realized the same thing as Astina.

Astina checked the direction from where the arrow flew.

It is not a weapon with a wide range, so they will hide closer than expected. Astina took out the long sword stuck in her waist and whispered.

"Marquis, shoot your bow over the tree in the two o'clock direction."

The leaves were shaking finely in the direction Astina said. Ancelyn didn't feel awkward because Astina's order was so natural. The pain in her legs was severe, but of course life was more important than one leg. Ancelyn deflected the bow as she was close to the tree.

However, as soon as Ancelyn raise her bow, her opponent hid under the tree. Seeing the rapid narrowing of the distance, he seemed to already know that Ancelyn's archery skills were great.

Because of the flying arrows, they were unable to step out in front of the tree. While seeking an opportunity, an unidentified mysterious man rushed to the front. However, his only mistake is that he didn't know that there was a master of close combat right next to Ancelyn.

Astina hit the sword that was swung at Ancelyn. The man drifted away in embarrassment. Anyone who has mastered the sword with a simple battle would have looked at the opponent's appearance first. Astina's swordplay, however, was optimized for killing people, and it was unacceptable to give the opponent some leeway.

Astina rushed fiercely at her masked opponent. He struck off Astina's sword with a look of embarrassment. But the deflected sword quickly comes at him again. The man was increasingly cornered by the incessant attack. He groaned as the shallow sword digs in his abdomen.

"Ugh!"

Astina kicked the man who bent down to avoid the attack. He stumbled and fell. Astina's eyes were cold. She straightened up the sword to aim for the man's abdomen. If one adjust the speed, they can keep their life for a short time even if their intestines are pulled out. It was enough time to call out the name of the person who sent death to your door.

At that time, Ancelyn shouted as if she were using evil.

"Back, look back!"

Sadly, Astina's blow failed to achieve her goal, an arrow was flying toward her back. Astina quickly turned and hit the arrow. The arrow was blocked, but there was still an enemy behind her back. The man run away at the signal of his accomplice.

Astina, who predicted the attack, leaned reflexively. However, there was no sound of a blade cutting through the air. As Astina glacnce back, she saw a man running away. He seemed to have chosen to run instead of attack. Astina lifted herself up with a somewhat puzzled look.

It was a wise choice. If your opponent tried to stab you in the back, you would turn around and cut their leg. However, she never expected her opponent to give up and run away so easily.

"Your highness, stand aside!"

Ancelyn's voice came from behind. Unlike Astina, Ancelyn's weapon was able to deal with enemies far away. Astina never felt to hurt her enemies during the war, but things were different now that her opponent ran away.

When Astina cleared the path, Ancelyn set off her bow without hesitation. The arrows wer stuck in the thigh and the back of the man who was running away. However, as if his strength had weakened due to distance, the man was limping but managed to escape in the end.

Astina's shoulders felt weak. Since she was injured, it was not possible for her to give chase. It would not have been a problem if she was alone, but now she’s with Ancelyn. If she leaves and someone approaches Ancelyn, that's a bigger deal. Astina collected her poor breath and wiped off the sweat on the bridge of her nose. There was doubt in the eyes of the mysterious man who was running away.

"Why did he come attacking alone when you two were together? ’

If it was for the perfect assassination, they would have acted together in the first place. Most of all, it was illogical that he turned around and ran away when she started dealing with him. The second attacker helped his accomplice escape and immediately hid himself.

'Atalenta is too big a family to be assassinated with that kind of effort .'

It seemed that the only person they tried to attack was Ancelyn. Then Astina couldn't leave her alone any longer.

Astina shook her head and came back to Ancelyn. Astina asked as she looked into Ancelyn's injury.

"Are you all right? ”

The wound was quite deep even at a glance. Perhaps because of the bleeding, Ancelyn's face was white. However, despite her cold sweat, she took care of the Grand Duchess first.

"Thanks to you. Did you not get hurt, Your Highness? ”

"Yes, I'm fine."

Astina said so and sat in front of Ancelyn. It didn't pierce her legs, but the flesh was deeply torn. If her muscles are damaged, her movements will be affected.

Astina couldn’t carry Ancelyn on her back. Astina briefly kicked her tongue and pulled out the horn. After repeatedly signaling, she roughly threw it aside. Soon people will come to help after hearing the sound. Having caused a disturbance, the unidentified men wouldn’t dare thinking about approaching again.

Her clothes were dirty as she rolled in the dirt, and the only medicine she had was the ointment she used for the abrasions. Astina tied up her wound with a relatively clean-looking cloth. Ancelyn laughed helplessly.

"You saved my life twice."

Astina asked, tying the knot.

"Do you have any guesses? ”

The arrow flew only to Ancelyn, and it was her who tried to attack the gunman first. Ancelyn also knew that it was her, not the Grand Duchess, that the assassins were aiming for. Ancelyn gasped back.

"No. I've never cultivate a grudge worthy of such a violent hospitality."

"It could be for political reasons, not resentment."

"Then the most likely culprit is…….”

Ancelyn raised her eyebrows and lengthened her words. She seemed to still have the energy to bring up jokes while sweating. Astina replied with a smirk.

"I assure you, I am not Atalenta, for the title of Grand Duke."

Ancelyn's face, which was smiling, soon distorted strangely. She blurted out someone's name.

"Edwin…."

Astina silently raised her head instead of stopping her bleeding leg. Ancelyn looked somewhat blank. What Ancelyn had in her mouth was a name that Astina knew. Astina asked with a curious air.

"You mean the Marquis' brother? ”

"Yes, I can't think of anyone else right now who will benefit from my death."

Ancelyn's tone was very plain, saying that her brother had ordered her murder. As if she had expected it.

Astina took her hand off Anne-Lin's leg. First aid seems to have been roughly completed. Although the cloth was completely red, the blood did not drip off and wet the floor like before. Astina replied in a calm tone.

"I didn't think he’s that kind of person."

"I used to think so, too. But people change."

Ancelyn answered in a faint voice. Astina shut her mouth. After a brief silence, Ancelyn asked herself again.

"I don't know, what if he really changed your mind? ”

"Isn't it you, not your brother, who is on the inheritance list now?"

"Grand Duchess, do you know how I was able to become the matriarch?"

Ancelyn's tone was as if she were laughing at herself. Astina shook her head because she didn't know. Tristan's aides have been trying to hush up the story of the eldest son, who has no ambition.

Ancelyn continued, breathing irregularly.

"From the time I was born, too naturally Tristan's successor was to be Edwin. But Edwin felt burdened by the responsibilities on his shoulders. The conflict with my parents was great, and I left home after I was 20 years old. Edwin knew that his father would never give up on his son unless he became a completely eestranged child."

“…….”

"Fortunately, my father thought that blood was better than others, so it became me to inherit the family. If my father was a man who believed in his son-in-law more than his daughter, I would have been a married woman."

Ancelyn's father wanted her to give him a grandson quickly. However, the post of patriarch should not be handed over to Ancelyn’s husband, so he passed the title to his daughter first before the marriage. Fortunately or unfortunately, the plan remained undone because he died in an unexpected accident soon later.

Ancelyn quietly recalled Edwin's memory. The faces of her brother, who had never returned for more than seven years, were now blurred.

"Grand Duchess, this is a concession. It also means I have to return the title if he wants it."

There was a Parisian smile on Ancelyn's face. Before she returned some answers to Ancelyn's words, Astina heard a commotion from the other side.

"I guess people are finally coming."

Ancelyn frowned and said. There was a sign of relief. Instead of finishing her story, Astina rose from her seat and waved at those approaching her.

Naturally, people were shocked when the leading winners of the hunt returned full of blood. In Astina's view, it was not a problem, but the reaction of the archers was a little different. Despite Astina’s effort to cover her small wounds, it was a tremendous event for her subordinates that she was injured in the capital.

An assassination attempt during a national event. If they are lucky, they will be reprimanded for their carelessness but one word and they will be removed. Their faces naturally turned blue. The custodian did not even write down Astina's statement about the criminal's physical characteristics and injuries.

"What's going on here?"

The organizers were informed of Ancelyn's injury and soon Isis ran over. Her face had also turned as pale as Ancelyn's. Isis was the queen's representative and was in charge of most of the palace events. Isis looked very upset about the incident at the tournament under her watch.

Isis examined Ancelyn's injury and rushed her to the palace. You can’t suture a wound on a dirt floor.

When Isis arrived, the situation was quickly sorted out. The follow-up measures were roughly completed by announcing the suspension of the competition and ordering the security battalion to search for the culprits. As soon as Isis finished these tasks, she immediately grabbed Astina behind her. Unlike the neat work that got done just now, Isis sounded very embarrassed.

"Grand Duchess, are you okay? You said you were caught up in the attack."

Isis even held Astina's arm and checked her body from place to place. Astina accepted Isis' examination with a somewhat puzzled look. Isis, who did not find any significant wounds from the Grand Duchess, stepped down with a relieved look.

"You're not hurt anywhere."

"The Marquis of Ancelyn is more seriously injured than I am."

Of course, the value of having the Duchess of Atalenta as her support is bigger. Astina swallowed a light smile and explained the situation to Isis.

"It was a raid aimed only at Marquis Ancelyn. When I stepped out to deal with the assasin, he went on a rampage."

Isis asked again in a perplexed voice at Astina's words.

"You came forward yourself? Why did you do such a dangerous thing? ”

"I know martial arts well enough to protect myself."

"That's not the problem, you could die!"

Isis shouted like a scream. Despite Isis's serious reaction, Astina only returned an ambiguous smile. It seemed that Benjamin had not yet talked about her sword skills. Astina thought she was more talented in bloody battlefields than in political battles.

Astina opened her hands to Isis as if to calm her down.

"As you can see, I'm not hurt."

"Sigh…… do you have several lives? ”

She was wrong to approach Isis. She could have been better threatened with death. Isis's new tear was too livery. Isis, who couldn't control her shock, rubbed his forehead. As she breathed a long sigh, she rubbed his mouth.

"But I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Go back to your home.

"May I help you with the investigation? ”

"We've already informed them of the criminal's description. You should calm down first."

Although there was no shock for her to relieve, Astina decided to obey Isis silently. Astina was only caught up in the attack on Ancelyn. Therefore, she was going to leave the investigation entirely to Ancelyn.

But what she worries about was her words...….

"Grand Duchess, this is a concession. It also means I have to return the title if he wants it.'

The last words that Ancelyn left behind were strangely touchy, but it was already disrupted. Astina was forced to promise the following:

"Then if the assasin is caught, please tell me."

It was not people fromthe palace but the Grand Duke who annoyed Astina the most with the attack. When she revealed what had happened in the hunting competition, the Grand Duke was even more agitated than Isis. Astina was only let off after a long interrogation and a whole body check, which examined the wounds of her body and questione the circumstances.

Astina regrets not hiding the story, but she knew everyone would have talked about it and asked about it when they see the Grand Duke. She can’t make a fool of the Grand Duke like that.

And by evening, Astina was forced to honor her foresight for voluntarily reporting. The palace quickly bowed its head at the unsavory event under its jurisdiction. I sent a consolation prize with a letter of apology.

"Precious things."

There were precious medicinal herbs and effective ointment in the box. Since the emperor could not have done such a careful thing, it must have been Isis' order to host the event. If the attack was hidden and the consolation prize was delivered...….

'He must have been very upset.'

Astina's spine was chilling when she imagined Theodore, who was depressed and had a lot of heartache.

After accepting Theriod's feeling, Astina was trying to avoid making the same mistakes as before. For example, the things that hurt him the most was her indifferent attitude.

Fortunately, Theriod's mood when the servant bring the gift in was quite tamed because he had already vented his anger. He made only a few cheeky noises.

“They know it was caused by the hosting lacking."

Without an apology, he would have sent in a complaint. It was a private attack on Marquis Ancelyn, so he could not blame the imperial palace alone, but it would not have happened if the security was tighter. Theriod didn't seem to like this carelessness very much.

Astina let the maid out and sat on the bed. The letter only apologized for the lack of management, but it did not state the condition of Ancelyn.

"The Marquis may have recovered well."

"You saved her from the assassin. It's very sweet of you to take care of our opposing family."

Astina shut her mouth and avoided eye contact. Shee did not tell Theriod that she had encountered her several times before. It was a difficult subject. When she came back to the capital, the first person she liked was in a completely hostile position.

At first, she had planned to leave Atalenta, but Astina had promised the Grand Duke her whole life. This means that she is not in a position to meet with the Matriarch of Tristan. Astina had to find a way to get away from the public eye and meet with Ancelyn.

"I hope the assasin gets caught soon."

"Even though it will disrupt the peace? ”

Astina banged at the gift chest. Theriod grinned and picked up an ointment from the box.

"There are life-threatening assassin on the loose, and this is not a family matter."

He slowly walked to Astina, smelling the bitter smell of the medicine. Naturally, he sat next to her and pulled her hair.

Astina silently tilted her head to the other side. Looking down at the hand on the bed, he opened his mouth abruptly.

"Marquis Anceln was suspicious of her brothers."

"If you're talking about her brother, you mean the man we met on your way to the capital? He, Edwin, was it...….”

"Yes, the name is correct."

"Well, I didn't think he’s like that."

Theriod's judgment was the same as Astina's. Astina smirked.

"That's what I think. But we don't know what happened between them."

Theriod and Astina did not know what happened at the time of Ancelyn's succession. And it is common for brothers who are pushed out of inheritance to plot against their siblings. There was a limit to their speculation, so the two did not add any more comments.

Astina let him rub her neck with the ointment. It wasn't a scar from dealing with assassins, it was just a scratch on a branch while going back out of the forest. It was a slight injury that did not require such care, but it did not feel bad being taken care of.

Astina blurted out.

"It tickles."

His hands stay too long on the skin to just apply medicine. Her husband is used to make explicit moves like this these days. Theriod replied, lightly scouring her jawline.

"Easy to see, this kind of wound."

"That's nice of you."

Astina bowed her head, saying so. Naturally, Theriod's index finger slipped to her lower lip. Astina stuck out her tongue and licked his fingertips. The taste of herbs briefly permeated the mouth and disappeared.

Astina said with a short relish.

"It's bitter."

Theriod couldn't figure out the situation and opened his mouth for a while. It wasn't long before his face turned red. Theriod lay down on the bed, covering his face as if he were falsely accused. Nevertheless, the red tongue that was revealed through the gap between the hands was not hidden. He made a weak sound.

"……You're cruel, really."

An awkward smile came to Astina's mouth. She doesn't really try to teasea him, but it was fun to see his reaction, so she kept teasing. It is embarrassing that she often provokes him, while saying, "Be patient."

Astina followed Theriod’s movement and fell down on the bed. He hadn't removed his hand from her face yet. Astina looked alternately at his white back and red forehead. Theriod thought it was fortunate that she was looking at his face, not his thighs.

"It looks like someone else's hand."

Astina made an interesting remark. Theriod, who was listening, was ashamed to death, neither more nor less.

Astina reached out and swept her fine hair away. Theriod's silver hair was now completely back in its old light. He doesn't think it was a long-lasting dye in the first place. As the black dye faded, Theriod, which had been covered in Theodore’s appearance, was clearly revealed.

Astina suddenly murmured.

"The color is already…… It's all gone."

At the words, Theriod removed the hand that covered his eyes. For Theriod, dyeing was a symbol of good luck in its own way. It's understandable considering what he got the day he dyed his hair her favorite black.

Theriod couldn't tell whether she was sorry or glad to see what was in her eyes. He asked.

"If you like it, lI’ll do it again."

Astina paused. She only stared briefly at the transparent hair wrapped around her knuckles. Soon her head slowly shook from side to side.

"No, don't do that again."

What do you mean "again"?

Astina continued, even before Theriod questioned the excessive rejection.

"From now on, I'll try to prefer silver."

Theriod's pole flinched. His heart sank to my feet even though he said nothing. Theriod felt like he was flowing into an inescapable hole. He finally gave his heart to her even though he decided that hewould get hurt if he loved her. He was afraid that more and more things would happen in the future that could not be stopped by his will. If this is what she's offering, he'll swallow even a poisoned drink.

Her fingers slowly poked through his scalp. Theriod slowly raised his chin and swallowed Astina's lips. He lightly dampened the dry flesh and stepped back. Until then, Astina did not push him away.

"Don't you avoid……”

Theriod asked with curious eyes. His wife has been pushing him away, saying she wanted to get accurate information. Astina replied with a smile on her face.

"There was no moratorium on sleepovers."

Astina said so and climbed onto the Theriod. Theriod didn't understand her words until a while later. When kissing worked, it was necessary to wait 12 hours. This means that one must spend half a day as an animal to become a human being. But this time it was different. When the curse was released by more kissing, Theriod had always existed only as a human being.

"Wife, this is...….”

"That's what I thought. If you don't need much time to return to being human, like in the case of kissing...….”

Astina bowed her head and kissed Theriod briefly.

"Don't you think we just need to keep in touch with each other so that the curse don’t have time to take effect? ”

Above all, if the dry spell was prolonged, the Grand Duke would dry up and die. Astina's desire, which she had long forgotten due to her last relationship, was already on fire.

Simply put, both of them were frustrated with their needs. Astina reached out, swept his shoulder, and came down to tickle his hips. The end point where her movement stopped was much lower than his abs.

Astina raised up her eyebrows when she found it standing up in a stiff, frightening way. She got off. Astina pulled down his pants without hesitation. The appearance of the genitals, which bounced out, was truly aggressive. She knew it from their few contacts, but it was a huge thing. If it was her first experience, she might have been scared and turned around.

Astina slowly sank on top of it. Astina was the only one wearing underwear. With only one piece of cloth between them, the parts met. Theriod's excitement was precisely coupled to a narrow goal between her thighs. What she intended was clear. Theriod gasped. He wanted to pour myself through the cracks right away.

But Astina flicked his tip with her fingertips as if she were playing around. Theriod's pelvic muscles tightened with a stinging sensation. She lifted her hips and slowly rubbed her lower body. Whenever his pillar stimulated her Clitoris, she narrowed her forehead and breathed a breath.

The underwear was damp and completely adhered to the skin. Theriod could fully see that her inside was getting wet.

8. Evilnature

Reading List:
    Link
    weirdass day!, Ill try my best to update next part ass soon as possible

9. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you that was a gread chapter

10. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your work! ❤️ i spend my sunday to read all the spoilers!
    I ll come everyday here for more spoilers!!

Denny and Isatoni like this.
  12. Evilnature

Reading List:
    Link
    literally could have googled that instead of saying there's a problem with the pdf I sent.
    Sorry for the rant, my point is, couldn't do edit so here's the raw,
    "Wetty..." Can you feel it? ”
    The devil's whispers will not shake people more than this.
    Terriod couldn't resist and wrapped her around the back. They kissed each other and poured over her. The view was reversed in an instant. He laid Astina in bed with caution, different from rough movements.
    The tongue, which went down from the lips to the neck, then settled in a flat two-year-old. Terriod raised his right hand and squeezed her chest. When the thumb was used, the nervous nipple stood up hard. Astina trembled lightly with a creepy sensation.
    "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
    Theriod took a handful of round flesh. Astina's breath became rough every time she rubbed and licked the sensitive part of her tongue. The hand that was touching her chest was touching her lower body before I knew it. Astina stretched her thighs and swept his waist. When the smooth flesh between the legs was rubbed over my skin, Teriod almost inadvertently cursed. 그가 이를 악물며 말했다.
    “그렇게 안 하셔도 이미 한계입니다.”
    “그럼 좀 더 노력해 보세요.”
    아직까지 그녀는 스스로를 놓을 정도로 흥분하진 않았다. 테리오드는 조금 더 대담해지기로 했다. 그의 손끝이 완전히 젖은 음부 위로 내려앉았다. 테리오드가 엄지에 힘을 주어 음핵을 문지르자 아스티나는 그만 몸을 펄떡였다. 짜릿한 감각이 회음부 언저리에서부터 튀어 올랐다.
    “하아, 앗……!”
    테리오드는 거추장스럽게 가로막고 있던 천 조각을 아예 끌어 내렸다. 젖은 입구가 뻐끔이며 끈적한 액을 흘려보내고 있었다. 테리오드가 갈라진 음성으로 속삭였다.
    “많이 젖으셨습니다, 부인.”
    아스티나는 무심코 손을 뻗어 그의 어깨를 쥐었다. I didn't mean to push her, but Terriod buried her face in the lower half of her body as if she had understood it with that intention. The soft tongue squeezed the nucleus and sucked it in.
    Something like a sleek snake cut through the syllables and came in. With the sound of wetness, the tender flesh was ridiculed and crushed. Astina's body was wet with cold sweat. Terriod grabbed her butt as if she was pushing for more excitement.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...…! Ah!"
    My tongue slipped to the vagina. Terriod drank all the excitement Astina had without hesitation. Astina twisted her back whenever the tip of her pointed tongue poked her vagina.
    The spastic lower abdomen splattered irregularly. By the time the peak was near, Astina was almost tearing his head off. At the same time he rolled his tongue over the inkstone again, his vision flashed.
    "Ah, ah, ah!"
    I lost my strength. Astina stretched herself out. My badly-open leg was stiff. Terriod peeped up to the sound of his dead breath. He asked in a distinctly pleasant voice.
    "Are you okay? ”
    The question seemed to be asking for compliments. Instead of answering, Astina raised her arms and hugged his neck. His chest met her chest. My skin was sticky, but I didn't feel bad. Terriod's face turned red with close contact. There was no interruption between her vagina and his stuff anymore.
    "Yes, it was good."
    Astina spoke in a deafening voice. Then, she explicitly swept the lower half of her body, which is close to her. An angry penis naturally crossed over the vagina and the nucleus slowly.
    "I'm so wet that...… just rub it a little bit...….”
    “…….”
    "Like it's going to get stuck."
    The ears were completely in contact with the stiff entrance. Terriod's heart began to beat frighteningly. A big hand held her hips up. Astina stretched her arms so that his genitals were in the correct position. The behavior was frighteningly blatant, and Terriod could no longer stand anything. The terriod fell into the thickly ripe entrance.
    "Huh..."
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
    Two men and women groaned at the same time.
    Astina frowned slightly at the slow-pushing genitals. There was no pain due to sincere caress, but I felt a foreign object. It was thanks to his genitals being too great.
    Terriod looked at Astina's expression and wrapped his cheek.
    "Does it hurt…?" ”
    "No."
    Astina answered, swallowing irregular breathing. He must have taken it all and drank it, but before he knew it, the entrance was full of love. The inner wall won't hurt, but great pressure came.
    Astina glanced down and looked down. It was to check the safety of her lower body, but she soon doubted my eyes. It wasn't even all in yet.
    "This is too big...….”
    Astina leaned her head back and inhaled. My pelvis was stiff. What did you do when you were drunk? At that time, he seemed to shake his back without knowing that he was sick. Later, I thought it might be a good thing that my first experience was drunk.
    Astina wrapped her legs around Terriod's waist. I moved my back and took his stuff deeper. Terriod groaned low in the sudden movement. The open entrance was horribly tightening the genitals.
    "I can't do it alone."
    Astina murmured low, damn it. Terriod's shoulders hardened by the sudden harsh words. It was because I had all kinds of thoughts about what didn't suit my wife. However, the problem that Astina thought of was her consideration.
    Astina clenched her teeth and snapped back.
    "Stop poking me because I'm going to die."
    Then he bit Terriod on the shoulder. As if to endure the pressure that will follow. Terriod, who had hesitated for a while, soon strengthened his back.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
    Astina's thighs hardened. Holding her legs, Terriod was able to fully recognize the stiff muscles. Her entrance was too narrow and surprisingly well fitted to his genitals. Om-juk-i's female spirit took his soul out. Terriod tried to hold back Chimmy's sense of humor.
    Astina also breathed hard to calm her trembling body. Because it was such a big object, everywhere I felt was weighed down no matter how I moved. Astina hugged him by the neck as if she were looking for a lifeline.
    "More, more…."
    Terriod took half of my stuff out and then slowly poked it in. Before I knew it, a hole adapted to his size diligently swallowed him. The sound of a throbbing sound all over the bed. Every time a solid penis was pushed inside, Astina twisted her body and groaned.
    At this point, Terriod could tell. Astina was madly satisfied with her relationship with him. Surprisingly, this amount of passion was hidden from a dry woman, and every time she poked her genitals, her love leaked out of her spring.
    "Oh, yeah, uh! Ah!"
    Terriod moved a little faster. Chimmy's voice made Astina curl her legs casually. Terriod grabbed her knee and spread it out to make it even closer to her lower body. Astina screamed at the penis that was stuck to the end.
    "Sigh!"
    The narrow hole had tightened the teriod frighteningly, and I was worried that my genitals would break off. Terriod gasped and swept Astina's hair. He said with a distorted face.
    "Stop, relax...….”
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...…!”
    My eyes met. I kissed without saying who came first. It was a passionate kiss, with tongue clumping, mouth ceiling, and swallowing all saliva and breath. The lower half of the body was as passionate as an animal moving. Covering each other's faces, they grafted as if there were only two of them. Every time the kiss stopped, the groan I endured burst out.
    "Oh, oh, yeah...….”
    "Huh."
    It was nearing its peak. This must be the first relationship in one's right mind, but it was even scary to have such a good chemistry. Astina couldn't let go of Terriod's hip. I wanted my opponent to reach the limit. The trapped genitals were insanely good.
    Terriod gasped and whispered.
    "I think I'm going."
    "Me too, oh, wait...….”
    Before Astina could say anything, Terriod took her hand to her lower body. Then he lightly rubbed the entrance that was accepting his. Astina's waist became stiff. When the cold, thick fingers cut the syllable, I unknowingly gained strength near it.
    Terriod spoke without hiding his desire.
    "I'd like to go with you…"
    And then she began caressing her music. The clitoris had already grown. My body twisted when I rubbed the swollen part. That wouldn't be so painful, but even the bumpy genitals moved without mercy. Every time he took a picture of his genitals, the vocal cords covered with his thumb vibrated together. Astina eventually struggled, hitting him on the arm. It was a sign to stop, but Terriod did not stop moving as if pushing her to the limit.
    "Oh, stop, stop, black, this, this, this, hhhh, ah!"
    Astina almost let herself go and screamed. The slapping wet noise deepened. Astina's entrance was almost convulsed when Terriod pulled her hand off her vagina.
    Astina tore the sheet and raised her butt. The genitals, which had almost escaped to the end of the ear, were stuck inside at once. Astina closed her eyes as it was. The teriod collapsed over her.
    Astina barely raised her arms and hugged him on the back. The lingering feeling did not go away because his stuff was still filling the inside. The sound of heart beating from the chest that was weighed down by the confrontation rang. The two have been hugging each other for a long time since their peak.
    It was Astina who opened her mouth first.
    "I'm ashamed."
    It was a hoarse voice. The bottom was all wet.
    NSFW

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  13. Isatoni

Isatoni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!! Best chap ever!!!:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    And here I thought that the previous one with the huge bouncing genital was pretty great... :blobjoy:
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!! Specially despite all the hardships from your day! I hope things will work out well for you! Keep strong and the best luck!

14. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    : blobparty:: blobparty: el mejor capítulo de todos los tiempos

15. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say I don't like these kind of explicit scenes, but when I started reading this manhwa I didn't expect it to get so hot. I am glad though for Astina and Theo.

16. Evilnature

Reading List:
    Link
    @Caroline_24 Hahaha yeah Im thinking of not editing this part just cause of the hotness :))))

Caroline_24 likes this.
  17. Caroline_24

Reading List:
    Link
    Really curious to see how they will adapt those scenes in the manhwa, but probably they will not be so explicit.

18. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha... Dunno. They showed us some nice art in "OAK" and "Crows like shiny things"

19. Caroline_24

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tarnar I really love Under the oak tree and I hope this one will be similar or maybe like the scenes between Ishid and Yunifer, but Crows like shiny thinks was a disappointment to me. It started off well, but when it got to the smut scenes I dropped it. I don't imply that I don't enjoy adult content, but something similar to Sultan's flower or A kind goblin's bird.

Tarnar likes this.
  20. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see... And I'm also a fan of Ishid and Yunifer :blob_sunglasses:, I mostly go all 'mwahahaha' when I read their scenes. There is also 'Lucia' and other titles where it wasn't so bad, but I must say that in the 'Crows' they suprised me tremendously too. I'm reading novels so it's easier for me to compare the original work to the adaptation.
    Anyway... Going by the pace of the art it will take a long time before we get 'those' scenes in the manwha. And I'm more interested how will they draw and describe Astina past when she was living as Martina.