Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want it to turn out she’s not his daughter but comes from a powerful family but was kidnapped when she was born by an enemy of her family and sold to the maid or abandoned somewhere and the maid found the baby and pretended it was the trash dads and later it’s found out she’s from an op background like a princess and her family find her and love her and dote on her I really want her to have a loving family but her to be distant from them at first saying things like how love isn’t real and the bond of family is meaningless which shocks the real family and they investigate why she thinks like that and find out how she was treated and the trash dad gets punished for it and they try to slowly build a relationship with her

2. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The document is, we assume, a dossier on the emperor and possibly his reasons for looking for a wife. It might even include intelligence of a sensitive nature such as his political standing and backing, his former failed engagement, travel itinerary, and such similar information.

In the shoes of an ambitious noble or family that is looking to make a high profile match (similar to Navier's position pre-Remarried Empress shenanigans), such information would be perfect prep material for their eligible members to use to get the marriage (*an inside scoop to get ahead of the competition). If that daughter/woman married, the family would gain power and prestige, probably trade deals and economic windfall as part of betrothal negotiations.

The information itself is highly sensitive materiel due to it being a ruling sovereign of an allied empire visiting. **Cue possible diplomatic fallout here.** It would be the responsibility of the most powerful and trusted nobles of the realm to see to this diplomatic visitor's well being and safety. Otherwise it would lead to an all out war between the two dueling powers.

That is why when Niveah is chosen, it's completely out of left field. She has no political backing, no family power, no hereditary prestige thanks to her mother, a broken engagement, and nothing of real value that she could bring other than her lack baggage and hassle (*so this is a very big deal).

The marriage that the MC is proposing is high profile (similar to, say, a newly fired corporate VP suddenly up and marries the sovereign of an allied nation).

This would (to horribly mangle Jane Austen), "give her all the punishment of an engagement with none of the rewards" (though this is more true of her Ex than her current betrothed). It is actually beyond her rank to even suggest such a match. The emperor really has nothing to gain and she has everything to lose.

But at the same time her being essentially a blank slate means the ML can use that to his advantage and make demands because she is now an asset of unquantifiable worth because she is the Thierry Empire's only insurance for a continued alliance. So she is also ML's single greatest bargaining tool and asset against the Thierry Imperial Royal Family. Used correctly, Niveah is a very good weapon in his hands diplomatically...and I think she knows that too.

Take this as you will.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  3. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manga she only finds out about him wanting a wife because she overheard him so it seems unlikely she was also unclear about why his former fiancée killed herself

4. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but the manhwa also skimps on the specific details of the note. At first glance that is exactly what is implied. But as it's all translated, so nuances do get lost...:hmm:

Mi shiru and Raven Evernight like this.
  5. HanaDhaz

HanaDhaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. This one is in spanish, but google will translate it for you..

This is the hidden treasure that i also got from someone in here... Thank you so much

reinodekovel com/coreanas/ya-no-te-amo/

Just copy and add https, and dot [.] and remove the space... Or just try search it at google...

They already have 28 chapter and update every week.

And if you loved to read i dont want to be loved before, they finished it already. Just check it out, they got some title also.

6. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the recent translated chapter which is ch 14. I was extremely angry at MC father with the way he treated her. Does anyone have spoilers on what will happen to him?

7. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that it wasn't him. But, oh my word, his parents are dead already, when he attained the title of Duke, it was not only his responsibility but also his duty to know about the whereabouts of his fiancée. I can even agree that the behaviour Neveah had to deal with was his parents fault, okay. But what about after their deaths? She was still ignored, treated as nothing but air, it seems it was his first time coming into that room!! I mean he didn't even have a conscience, he didn't for once even saw the conditions of the girl who was supposed to be his fiancée.

8. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't defend him, I just explain to Raven Evernight how she was put in this room.

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  9. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke is trash and everything but his butler seems ok

i_am_here and Mi shiru like this.
  10. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is some faceslapping I'd love to see

11. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Neveah made this demand at that ball to corner the idiots since they didn't have any real reason to refuse or stop her from being his fiance, since their hatred for her birth origin didn't matter to ML (the past accident at the party ade it clear), her engagement with Valor was over and they didn't got married so it was invalid. She knew all of this but she was happy since she was finally out of that hell hall that fell like glass digging at her skin.
    -She started dancing with ML and almost fell but she loosened her heels and turned thanking Arendt for his advice. It was the first dance since it was their engagement party, they had to open it. Every idiot was wondering why MC and not one of their shit daughter (sorry but your daughter got zero good quality :blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:)
    -They danced while talking, ML asked if what he did was uncomfortable for her, she told she wasn't but a bit surprised, he told her it was revenge fot what she did at the party before to get him (I feel that we got another Marinette and adrien here in a different form) and he is such a kiddo), he said that she should have seen her face when she walked in and that she should get used to his jokes since he was famous for them. She felt happy and laughed (Thank you ML you brought her happiness).
    -He asked her if she was calm that he was on her side and told since she trusted him, he should trust her making her laugh (I'm so happy for you MC).
    -She asked him how to prove that she won't love him, he told her no need since her past proved that in a clod voice (I'm reading jealousy in the air), she put her head in his shoulder saying that there were times when her past was useful (no need to cry sweetie, you got rid of the trash) and it made her smile, a real one not an empty one.
    -The dance was over, they bowed to each other, she thanked him, he kissed the back of her hand telling her to take care of him from now on and then he excused himself to discuss the dowry with shit-emperor and told her not to drown herself while playing with the crowd, she told him to came back safely (is it a dowry or a war?), she told she would try her best and he kissed her on the forehead.
    -Here come the dogs, they started saying that she danced well and it was regrettable that they didn't get the time to know her :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:.
    -MC thought beings without conscious, at the thought of saying she was tired, Valor told her out-of-nowhere that shit-empror was looking for her, it was a lie but she thanked him for the tip (here is a coin for the job, little servant).
    -Valor hated that he lied for the first in his life since it was for her, he wanted to cut his tongue until he heard MC thanking him, he told he did it since it was necessary but MC cut and told he didn't need to help her that when he understood that he lost her. He felt it was okay to be the one who pushed her away but not the other way around since he didn't realize that MC was alone all the time in need for help when he pushed away in a corner when other were throwing stones at her. He understood that it was too late and he had lost her but like always he won't believe nor accept it.

12. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    I will continue to post chapters resume since the webtoon cut alot of things that happened in the novel

13. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but this was something I found some time ago.
    MC and ML will admit their feelings to each other at the end of the novel

14. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find this please ?

15. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel in Spanish
    -I don't want to be loved (complete)
    -Remarried emperess
    -Lady to queen (complete)
    -The return of the female knight
    -The villainess live twice
    -Lady bady
    -Dear friend
    -Beatrice
    -The bady is not yours
    -I raised a black dragon
    -You got the wrong house villain
    -The villainess is doted on by the crown prince of the neighborhood kingdom
    -Bakarina
    -I don't trust my twin sister
    -I raised an obsessive servant (up to chapter 13)
    -I don't love you anymore (up to chapter 28)
    -The emperor and the female knight
    -My fiance is in love with my little sister
    -Observation of a self-proclaimed villainess
    -The hero's proposal
    -From maid to mother
    -The secretary of the vice-president
    And more on

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    aoerax, Hakwifey7, DRpsy and 13 others like this.
  16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tanks you very much ^^

lazynoodles and Raven Evernight like this.
  17. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the dad is absolutely trash please tell me he dies or something please like how can he be so uncaring towards her even when she was a little girl
    38EAAA17-A44C-4293-A045-1A594E4C991E.jpeg 1EDAC031-209D-4AF0-9B7A-F5BD7D97ED13.jpeg 5F005F5C-7A80-45EC-89E8-10F63F6A974F.jpeg DE2B5C92-EE54-4810-9B7D-18EA524B133F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021
    donaiseiyuu, beazacha, Asya.M and 8 others like this.
  18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoiler me about the ml’s mom?

its0k likes this.
  19. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be careful about reposting pics, If the writer sees this it could cause the translator to stop translating. Since its technically illegla....

20. ayiyin

ayiyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always check the forum titles in novel updates these days. I always check if they were “spoilers” because they were becoming discussion threads instead.
    And why are manga images being posted here?
    Spoilers Gogo and others, thank you for posting spoilers :oops::aww::sushi_singing:

Merri and cmonson like this.