Forgotten Title PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Axk777, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Axk777

Axk777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help finding a story I've looked for days and I can't find it nor can I get it out my head.

it involves an empress who fought on battlefields with the emperor but he betrayed her for someone else and she had to commit suicide (forced by emperor).

Then she transmigrates to modern era as a girl infatuated with her husband so that he hates her - this later is found out to be the only thing he dislikes about her as he really does love her but wants her to stop this behavior.

The empress decides the husband isn't worth her time - her husband wants her back slowly throughout it. Her husband also looks like the emperor in the past. She is good at fighting and archery - all which she needed to be a warring empress

She also becomes a fashion designer inspired by traditional outfits - that she would wear as empress - the white lotus in this novel is also a top fashion designer inspired by ancient clothing and works under the ML so the FL also gets ML to let her work under his companies fashion branch.

I've been Been looking like crazy for this novel but no one seems to know it slouch that I'm starting to think I might have imagined it

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil-Natured Husband, Don't Tease iirc

nightcore34 likes this.
  3. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    and, the MC is not an empress. The emperor ML promised to make her his empress yet married another woman, the MC became an imperial concubine but it seemed like she's demoted to the cold palace

4. Axk777

Axk777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES THATS IT THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS BEEN AGES SO I FORGOT YOU'RE AMAZING XXXXX

hansora likes this.