Spoiler One Piece Talent System Romance y/n?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Astaroth, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    tl:dr does Ross (MC) x Nico Robin become a thing?

So I've already read all the "translated" chapters and then read quite a bit more on LNMTL.

Overall I'm actually liking the novel quite a lot, the author did well to avoid a lot of the cliches and bad tropes—especially for a fanfic—maybe too much even...

Honestly Ross (the MC) is even a bit too rational and unstupid by not being overly greedy
    and not eating the Rumble-Ruble Fruit
    since while it would obviously be epic, but Ross would get a lot more use out of the other talents and by not having to split his attention and instead just focus on developing his Distortion Fruit.

If it was another novel MC would probably run around and get every Devil Fruit in existence...

Anyway... I'm liking the novel quite a lot, but if there was anything lacking then it would be romance... I'm usually not much for that, but cmon, MC is together with Nico Robin... And I need to know if something actually develops between them.

They've been mostly indifferent/uncommunicative, only recently (180+ chapters) did they really get a bit closer and it finally seems like Ross x Nico Robin might happen, but will it actually?

And if in the end nothing happens with Nico Robin, then is there anyone else?

Emma401 likes this.
  2. AltairMaster

AltairMaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola has been long ago about your post, you have nice spoiler about the novel? i want read it but i need knoe something good, pls tell me

3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    What you wanna know? I only read 2/3 of the novel in MTL btw

4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ross from friends?

5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the name of the MC in the novel One Piece Talent System, a one piece fanfic

6. AltairMaster

AltairMaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Astaroth, publicación: 6155852, miembro: 5780"] ¿Qué quieres saber? Solo leí 2/3 de la novela en MTL por cierto [/ QUOTE]
    Yes, i want know, all important thing, or a less you can remember, pls , Thanks

7. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    MC kinda gets together with Nico Robin, it's a subtle romance I guess? There's no harem.

MC's pirate group members are: Nico Robin, Laffitte, Trafalgar Law, Shiryu of the Rain, some original character as the Sniper. That should be all, but I might've forgotten someone.

Then MC also has a subordinate pirate group, New Giant Warrior Pirates.

MC had the option to get a second Devil Fruit ability with the system, but elected to focus on improving his Distortion Fruit and strengthening his crew members (most notably all the Giants get Logia or special Paramecia devil fruits)

Other than that, if you want to know something specific you'll have to ask specifically. And next time remember to turn off Google Translate while replying :D