Spoiler The maid who became a knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by koyavv, Feb 22, 2021.

1. koyavv

koyavv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title : The maid who became a knight/ 기사가 된 시녀님

NU link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-maid-who-became-a-knight/

Raw link : https://page.kakao.com/home/기사가-된-시녀님/50657190

Description :
    Late at night, a suspicious maid came to the handsome Count’s bedroom!
    Leasis, the mysterious maid who took control of the continent’s hero, Count Dratius.
    The turbulent romance between a maid who only knows to walk straight and the law-abiding Count!

“Marquis Schwalnon, what did you just say of my maid? You said she didn’t know the basics.”

My maid. Leasis’ cheeks heated up as she heard unbelievable words coming out of his mouth. She felt like she had a fever higher than when she had been sick after clearing a garden of its snow in the middle of winter.

She lowered her head. It seemed as if ten firecrackers had exploded in her chest, but at the same time, it was thrilling. She bit her lips, trying to calm down.

Meanwhile, Hizen returned to his usual self. He leaned on the chair with a relaxed smile. He looked so arrogant.

“Don’t insult my maid again.”

You’re the idiot who doesn’t even know the basics.
    The shape of Hizen’s mouth made Schwalnon tremble.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Cover looks good redhead ftw
    It also sounds like a great changeup from the usual doctor/magician/transmigrator/cultivator/assassin/saint/swordsman/scolar/sage/noblewoman winding up as domestic help trope

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  5. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahah a big change; I had a look at the tags on the NU page... Are there really Gladiators?!?!
    waiting to see :blob_plusone:

6. Alvilda

Alvilda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm the translator of this novel. I've only read 67/120 chapters so far so I can't spoil the entire story. What would you like to know?

Yes there is a gladiator tournament that plays quite a big part in the story, with the FL participating and the ML watching helplessly. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

8. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the main characters? and the storyline as far as you are?

9. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww another baddasss girl story
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for translating this story :aww:
    can you maybe please spoil when the male lead will start to fall for her? or some cute and fluffy moments if you read until that point. thank you:blobsmilehappyeyes:

11. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any cover that involves the male lead i want to see him:blobsmilehappy::aww:

12. Alvilda

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of the main characters:

• Leasis (MC), she's a maid but is strong and determined to become Hizen's knight, she deeply admires him. She's 19.
    • Hizen (ML) is a Count and the Commander of the Imperial Elite Knights (IEK), he's cold and only moves according to the laws and rules, but changes a lot when he falls for Leasis. He's 21.
    • Max, the Vice Commander of the IEK, considers Leasis as his little sister.
    • Setchen, the 11 year-old son of the owner of the bakery, considers Leasis as his older sister.
    • Blix, a prince from an enemy empire.
    • Jason, a knight of the IEK who falls in love with Leasis at first sight, he's really tactless.
    • Elnos, the crown prince of the empire, has the reputation of a madman and is always scheming.

A summary of the first half of the novel:

As a maid

Leasis was originally a maid working for a duke, but quits her job to go to the capital to become a knight of the IEK. Hizen rejects her request so she starts working at a bakery in the capital, doing the deliveries to the imperial palace. She learns that the IEK have troubles hiring maids because the work is too difficult, so she takes the opportunity and becomes the knights' maid. Hizen tries to make her quit by giving her impossible tasks, but she succeeds in everything. Because she's doing excellent work, he ends up giving her a promotion and she becomes his direct maid. He starts falling for her around here. She tries to make him teach her swordsmanship.

Gladiator tournament: Leasis

She learns that a gladiator tournament is going to take place, and that she could become an imperial knight if she wins or is noticed during the competition. Unfortunately, Hizen has left the palace to go on a secret mission so she can't ask for his permission, so she decides not to participate. But Setchen goes to participate in the tournament without his mother knowing, so Leasis joins secretly the competition by dressing up as a man to protect him. There they meet Blix, who is also secretly participating. Blix really likes Leasis (but thinks she's a man), and teaches her the swordsmanship of his country. (Quite a lot of things happen in the tournament, but I'll (try to) keep this summary short)

Gladiator tournament: Hizen

In the meantime, Hizen can only think about Leasis during his mission. When he comes back to the palace, he discovers that she has disappeared and becomes crazy, looking for her everywhere. The crown prince Elnos requires his presence at the gladiator tournament, so he ends up watching the fights and recognizes her. However, he can't interfere with the competition and can only watch her. The last fight of the tournament is a mess because Elnos unleashes some cerberus (magical beasts) in the arena, Blix tries to kill one of Leasis' friend and Leasis goes crazy to the point of attacking Hizen and almost killing Blix. Still, Leasis wins the tournament along with some other competitors.

Trainee in the 1st Division

However, Leasis learns that she can't join the IEK after the tournament, but only one of the others divisions of imperial knights, but after three months as a knight, she would be able to ask for a transfer. She joins the 1st Division and gets heavily bullied there by the other knights. They can't accept a maid to be a knight, so they give her the status of a trainee. She meets Hizen again during a global training day regrouping all the divisions, and he kisses her at the end of the training. One of the knights of the 1st Division steals some money and Leasis is accused instead and kicked out of the palace. Hizen finds her by chance and helps her solve the problem. But she's still bullied. Elnos took an interest in Leasis after the gladiator tournament because of Blix, and approaches her without revealing his identity.

Becoming a knight

The knight who stole the money feels guilty and confesses. The other knights are sorry about what happened and accept to make her a knight.

That's about it for the plot until chapter 68~69.

There are also some hints about Leasis' real identity:

She grew up in an orphanage and is really scared of fire. She can understand the cerberus.

Hizen had a fiancee who died in a fire when she was a child, she had red hair and red eyes and was also called Leasis. She was from a family of people who could communicate with magical beasts and dragons.

It's not said explicitely yet, but she's probably his dead fiancee who somehow didn't die and lost her memory.

Unfortunately I haven't found any other cover. The ML, Hizen, is blond with blue eyes, tall and handsome. Here is the first time Leasis sees him in chapter 1:

Hizen was clearly blessed by God, she could feel it. The skin of his face under the moon was shining unrealistically, and the golden hair covering his collarbone looked like the finest golden thread. His straight forehead, sharp nose, and straight eyebrows were as beautiful as a sculpture.

In particular, his eyes were the most special. His blue pupils filled with conviction were more beautiful than anything else. The young girl was certain of it: there would be no jewel more beautiful than his eyes, even if she searched the jewel box of the Empress.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  13. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

14. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobnosebleed: oh really wanted to see him:blobconfounded:

15. Lydia

Lydia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I’m a new reader, enjoying the novel so far. I just had a few questions: I can’t seem to find a comments section on the page - is one available?
    Also between chapter 23 (
    they were training
    ) and chapter 24 (
    suddenly they’ve apprehended some thieves?
    ) there seems to be a sudden jump in scenes and couldn’t help feeling like there’s a bit missing in between. Do you mind letting me know if that’s just how it appeared in the raws?

Guide1410 likes this.
  16. Alvilda

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! There is no comment section on my website so far, but I will probably add one in the future.
    I've added one :blobsmilehappy:
    I thought exactly the same as you when I translated these chapters, I checked several times but that's how the raws are. I agree that it feels like there is one chapter missing between the two :hmm:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    LeideLis likes this.
  17. Alvilda

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi again! I checked the raws from a different source and found the missing part... Sorry :blobcry: I translated it and updated chapter 23.

18. Jolyana

Jolyana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there pictures of the main characters?