Spoiler Dream of Night Bloom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fictionaddiction, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The night her acting skill was finally recognized by the famous director Ye Ze, she died in this man’s hand.
    Yet instead of be gone for good, she woke up as another woman—a woman who seemed to have very complicated relations with that murderer.
    Vowing to revenge, yet her heart burnt and ached every time she tried to plunge a knife into this man’s chest…

[​IMG]

I'm very intrigued. Why did he kill a total stranger to him? And why can't she kill him. I totally hate his guts. So any spoilers??

2. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me why Bai Muzhi was killed and who is the killer?I am too lazy to read

4. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been quite a long time but if anyone is still interested in it, you can find a finished version on zinmanga (although the translation looks MTL) and there's also a new, more understandable adaptation on batoto under the title 'A Transient Movielike Dream'.
    The ML is innocent, the killer is a sick bastard who looks similar to him and is a member of an illegal prostitution party. The FL was chosen because of another actress' jealousy who has used this "method" many times to destroy her rivals although she wasn't supposed to die (the pervert just lost his mind). It's quite a typical chinese story but the main characters are not bad.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    Korleone likes this.