Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG yay!!!!:blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool:

2. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can soneone give me a summary of the story plz

3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With or without spoilers?

Geedi likes this.
  4. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

5. tsumi_jns

tsumi_jns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost stopped this project - FL confuses the feelings and actions of others so much that it stressed me a little.

Thanks to you I was able to continue, because I knew that things would go better. But my head still hurts :blobpats::blob_grin:

thanks for the spoilers, precious :bloblove:

layyu likes this.
  6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With spoilers plz

7. gollyjanet

gollyjanet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

here's the manhwa trailer! the art looks amazing! so excited!

8. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks good:blobparty::blobpopcorn:

9. ShawolAndyElf

ShawolAndyElf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me where i could read the novel? in english or spanish? :(

10. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read some spoilers on this and besides all the misunderstandings, I am curious to read it. The art is very beautiful and I usually enjoy father-daughter relationships. Waiting forward to it!

11. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it’s the guy with black hair and red eyes, he’s the crown prince Max who’s known as a tyrant. but he’s actually a very cute and soft guy when he falls in love with our MC Juvel, and he falls head over heels for her pretty fast and becomes like a gentle sheep. :blobtaco:
    Only two days left until the release of the manhwa!! I can’t wait and the artwork looks really good :aww:

Minaeli, Svitlanak, ariane09 and 2 others like this.
  12. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is it. BE CAUTIOUS OF SOME SPOILERS. :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Our MC Juvellian was a duke’s daughter and since she was young she was begging for her father’s love, but turned our evil and had a sad life because her father was always cold to her. in the end she got accused of poisoning the princess and was imprisoned by her very own father, and even the crown prince (the princess’s brother) came to interrogate her, because the crown prince was known as a tyrant Juvellian thought he is there to torture her. Unable to overcome her sadness she killed herself. Then got born again in Korea as a ordinary girl who looked for part-time jobs, and found out her first life was in a novel where she was the villainess, her lover was the male lead, and the princess was the female lead. Then Juvellian is suddenly back to her first life and the world of the novel. She decides to not care about her first life or even the novel anymore and only wishes to quitly live and run away, but gets entangled with her father’s disciple, the crown prince and the ML, Max, without knowing his identity! This is the love comedy of her trying to avoid the crown princes while being unaware that he’s right besides her! Sadly it turns out there was many misunderstandings in her 1st life, her father actually loved her very much but avoided her to keep her safe, the crown prince was her father’s disciple and when he visited her in prison he was there because her father requested him to protect her from the accusations that she poisoned the prince, and another twist was that the reason she got 3 lives was because she was actually a mage (saint or something) that was chosen by a saint to seal the 1st emperor completely, but in her first life she died,so the saint gavw her the second life as a girl in Korea and showed her the novel of her life to give her information, and then isekai’d her back to her 1st life so that this time she won’t die. And about the ML, he is the crown prince and the disciple of Regis (Juvellian’s father), Max is indeed a cold tyrant and doesn’t believe in love, but he sees how Regis really loves her daughter and thinks that Juvel(nickname for Juvellian) is her master’s weakness. so he will go to see what kind of woman is she, and after things come up they get closer and Juvellian will melt the coldness of his heart, while juvel does not know that he is the crown prince. they’re romance is very cute and funny, and melts your heart. also juvel’s lover and the novel’s male lead, Mikhail was actually only with her because of her status and used her, and when is this life Juvel breaks up with him he becomes obsessed and tries to force himself on her, he becomes really creepy and crazy.
    I tried to make it short. ask me if you want any spoilers. I’ll be happy to share. :blobtaco:

13. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

14. Deleted member 321603

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sooo beautiful can't wait yahooooo!!

15. Deleted member 321603

Reading List:
    Link
    Father daughter relationships are indeed the best~

Caroline_24 likes this.
  16. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the prince the black hair dude and the og hero the? dude who caused her misery in the last life and she broke off their engagement?

17. nutsforsein

nutsforsein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGG THE MANHWA IS ALREADY OUT AND THE ART IS SO PRETTY:aww: Also The author didn’t lie about how young Regis looks like........ He and max look around the same age lmaoooo

18. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok this is spoiler about the dad
    BE CAUTIOUS OF SPOILERS AND VERY SAD STORY
    His backstory is that since he was young he was very strong and takes the Knight Commander’s title when he was young and all.
    The emperor is very greedy and he wanted to use Regis (The father’s name). one time the emperor will ask him to share a drink with him, Regis was underage but couldn’t really refuse the emperor so they had a drink and when Regis was drunk the emperor will ask him for a favor and Regis just says yes because he can't refuse him and unknowingly when he said ‘yes’ he was actually swearing an oath that he couldn’t break unwillingly. When Regis found out it was too late. the truth behind the oath was the emperor’s ring. with the permission of a side, they can’t disobey the ruler of the ring. the ring only obeyed a person with the most mana, that’s why the emperor killed most of the magicians and wizards and collected their mana so he can be the person with most mana, that’s the reason that there is no tower of magicians and there’s not much wizards. so the emperor got Regis’s permission when Regis was careless and after that when he gave a order with the ring, Regis couldn’t disobey it.
    Emperor used Regis to kill all his enemies and people he wanted dead.
    So later when Regis succeeded the Duke’s title from his father, he went in political marriage with our MC Juvel (a nickname for juvellian)’s mother. The mother’s name was Amelia. so after Juvel’s birth, Regis was busy most of the time and didn’t even come back home at the nights. because of that the mother, Amelia was depressed and thought Regis is cheating on her and doesn’t want her and they’re daughter anymore. which was not true at all, whenever Regis was home he played with Juvel and spoiled her. they were really sweet. there was actually a reason that he wasn’t home most of the time at nights. The Floyen dukes had some responsibility to check a sealed place from time to time, the first emperor of +100 years ago was sealed there. so regis will go to check to make sure that everything is sealed and realized that someone is there, and it’s actually the sealed emperor, Phanphil (which had a backstory of his own). he was immortal or something because of magic? and he wasn’t physically there because he was sealed. but he tried to manipulate Regis to break his seal but Regis refused. but regis just couldn’t leave it alone because it could manipulate other to break his seal and so regis went to check on Phanphil every night, or from time to time(?). the other reason that regis wasn’t home often was because the emperor would use the ring on him and order him to kill enemies for him. anyway because of this Amelia thought he’s cheating and they argues from time to time. some times Regis would come after he was used by the ring, and amelia would sense that something is different about him. there is one time that emperor orders Regis to bring his weakness to him and Regis’s weakness is his daughter, Juvellian. so his body moves on its own and he goes to the duchy to take juvellian to the emperor. the emperor wanted to threaten Regis with his weakness. The emperor had some inferiority complexes and despised Regis. Amelia senses something strange and tells Juvellian to hide. And when regis comes for juvel she senses that there is something wrong with him and stops him and asks who he is, when they start arguing Juvel comes out from the place she was hiding and goes to call for servants to stop her fighting parents. but the servants ignore her and something seemed wrong. when she goes back she sees her mother’s dead body and amelia’s last words were that she shouldn’t be scared :notlikeblob:. she also sees Regis soaked with blood and some servants dead bodies there. and Regis starts crying very very sadly and horribly. the small juvel thinks that her father killed her mother, and is horrified of him. on her mother’s funeral when she sees Regis she immediately screams in fear and faints and after that this happened whenever she met him. Regis can’t bear hurting her so he goes to phanphil and says that if phanphil erases Juvellian’s memory with magic he will open half of his seal. so just like that phanphil erases juvel’s memories and juvellian has no memories of her early childhood. Phanphil’s seal is not still completely open so he still can’t have a physical figure. after that Regis avoids Juvellian because he doesn’t want to hurt her. :blobsob: but he always loved her and wanted her happiness. the reason regis didn’t show up on her party in 1st timeline was because that day he was being controlled by the ring of the emperor. when Juvellian suddenly is lovers with Mikhail (the trash ex boyfriend of mc and original male lead of the novel) the only reason Regis was nice to him and favored him was because he was juvel’s lover and he wanted her to be happy. when Juvel was accused of poisoning the princess, of course Regis without hesitation knew that she wouldn’t do such a thing and that the emperor sill use this chance to get rid of his daughter, so he took him to the prison because it was a safe place for her and even gave her one of his greatest swords that had magic which would protect her. after that he begged his disciple, the crown prince and the ML, Max to go and protect her daughter. he was always neutral to the succession of the throne and didn’t agree to rebel with the crown prince for the throne. but because of his daughter, he promised max that he would rebel with him and help him in the succession of the throne if her saves his daughter. that’s the reason max visited juvel on the prison that day, but juvel who misunderstood everything killed herself. :blobsad:
    after that Regis went crazy and killed everyone and destroyed everything, the emperor tried to use the ring on him to stop him but because his mental state was crazy it didn’t work on regis and he killed him too. later it showed how Regis looked at the crown and said that it doesn’t mean anything if it’s not Juvellian who is wearing it. :blobpensive:
    when later juvellian remembered her memories, she understood that it wasn’t her father who killed her mother, but it was the servants that were actually assassins from the emperor. that’s why they ignored her when she asked for their help.
    so in current timeline, Regis gets a nightmare of the 1st timeline and remembers what happened then.
    it was really sad that Juvellian had so many misunderstandings about him when he only wanted her happiness.
    some sad stuff are that, Regis always thought about her and even referred to her by her nickname ‘juvel’ or ‘my juvel’ in his heart, he also stalked her sometimes. :blobcry:
    the reason she went to look for marriage candidates after hearing her type, was that he misunderstood that juvel wants marriage and he wanted her happiness so he was looking for best people.:blobsneeze:
    so fortunately this time their relationship slowly heals and juvel will get her memories in somewhere in chapter 161-167.
    the backstory and misunderstandings were really sad and my heart aches whenever I recall it :blobcry:
    but happily
    she will get her memories back, they will fix they’re relationship and she will have a happy ending with her father.
    the translator posted some cut scenes of some of they’re scenes and juvel’s lost memory so here you can read the chapters.
    Also the adaptation manhwa is out :aww:
    C5DE7248-117C-4166-B04A-1F334DE28B81.jpeg
    Adaptation Manhwa: https://mangadex.org/title/62260/father-i-don-t-want-to-get-married
    Manhwa Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/56556599
    the people is the cover standing with juvel are her father and the crown prince max.
    I like how instead of second male lead (korean manhwas usually have the male leads on the cover) they just put the father and max. the trash ex-lover didn’t even deserve to be known as second male lead.
    I’ll spoil more things later because the manhwa just came out. :blob_coffee:

Bella94, DOHere, otomereader and 35 others like this.