Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    no he’s not. the original hero and male lead of the novel was Mikhail, Juvellian’s ex-lover.
    he was actually a very creepy guy who was only nice to her and dated her because she was a duke’s daughter and he thought he could gain favor with her father and use her status. after she breaks things up with her this time, he immediately becomes creepily obsessed and even tries to force himself on her! he is a villain who even had very disgusting and creepy thoughts about her in his POV

2. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the princess who was poisoned in the og timeline wasn't evil. she was just used and poisoned to frame our mc by the king so he can have a hostage against her dad... What about the OG hero? was he evil and schemed against her? or was he just an arrogant cheater?

Ecstasy likes this.
  3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    the original novel was actually only intended to give information to juvel so she won’t die in her third life. so the love story of the princess and the hero actually had no meaning to it.
    the princess was used by the empress and everyone and she was even used for them to frame MC Juvellian. later juvellian becomes friends with the princess and somewhere in the end of the story tells her about her 1st and 2nd life and the original novel, the princess is immediately disgusted about how she ended up with juvellian’s ex-lover in the novel.
    the princess wasn’t evil and becomes juvellian’s friend and she even fights over her with her brother the crown princes, the ML Max sometimes. in the end she will end up with a knight that I already spoiled their love story.

4. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

thank u so much @layyu for the complete translation . I just finished read all chapter in a few days.
    I really love juvel n max ,and i am happy when i find your tl until last chapter.

About kay n liche.. I love this couple.. My 2nd best couple..
    But honestly, i got a litlle disappointed with their ending. Why it tooks 3 years (after juvel max wedding) for them to married.

Why kaylen never propose before while we know in their 1st intimate night, kay already said that he afraif if he cant to marry liche. So whyy wait this long.

Maybe liche want to wait for kaylen family blessing, but.. I think kay should be more... manly.. I mean.. You're a man.. Get a grip pls...

And its funny the reason perdal reject liche because of her arrogance, andperdal want ordinary girl for kay, while liche trying her best to prove herself, afraid that she's not enough for perdal's standard .. Funny.. Hhhh...

5. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but the prince is the black hair dude Max right?

6. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

7. Wobblyskeleton

Wobblyskeleton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the prince, Max, the black haired handsome boi is the mL.

8. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    The adaptation manhwa is here! :aww:
    Manhwa’s Cover:
    31AF6B32-B3D1-4841-A29B-F9AFEC475455.jpeg
    The Adaptation Manhwa: https://mangadex.org/title/62260/father-i-don-t-want-to-get-married
    Manhwa Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/5655659
    Manhwa’s Description:
    I’m Jubelian? The daughter of the duke and the villainess of this novel?
    I managed to avoid my death with some previous knowledge about my life, as this was my second time at it. Now, I should be able to live a peaceful life!

“I’m not going to marry a man unless he has everything. I want the most wealthy, famous, and competent man there is.”

I dreamt of a glamorous life as the daughter of the duke, but my father tells me the Crown Prince who is known to be a lunatic is to be my husband! As an extraordinary measure, I couldn’t help but start a contract relationship. That is, with a handsome side character that looks better than the main one.

“Why are you trying to avoid being engaged to the prince?”

“He’s scary. I heard that he even kills his own entourage if he doesn’t like them.”

A few days later, the prince sent a terrible letter to me.

“I will not kill you.”

Oh no, did I set up another death trap for myself?
    hope it gets license and official translation because it deserves it :blobparty:
    I’m very happy and the art is very pretty :blobrofl:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Yasmine bezzi, Sarah13 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  9. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    woww.. The ch 1 promo webtoon already out.

Hmm.. Cant wait the whole chapter become webtoon.

Regis so handsomeee....

Max.. Hmm handsome but why he is less handsome than regis .

The art for juvel i hope getting better. She looks so weak on the beginning. But we know she will getting stronger n stronger in the end. Hope the art can describe her perfectly

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  10. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me what happened after jubelien died in first time line?

LePetiteReader likes this.
  11. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me what happened after MC died in 1st timeline?

13. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    regis become crazy n kill the emperor and i think he slaughters everything

Deleted member 294510 likes this.
  14. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    she always had this misunderstanding that her father didn’t love her, when he actually did. :blob_teary:
    Regis actually knew that Juvel didn’t poison the princess but he knew that the emperor won’t let this slide, so he prisoned her because the prison was safe and gave her a magical sword that would protect her or something, after that he went to her disciple the crown prince and the ML, Max and begged him to save her daughter and that he will help her to take the throne and rebel against the emperor (he was always neutral but now he offered to rebel with him just to save Juvel :blobcry:).
    so the crown prince went to visit her, but she misunderstood and killed herself.:notlikeblob:
    after that Regis went crazy and killed everyone and destroyed everything, the emperor tried to stop him with the magical ring but because Regis’s mental state was crazy it didn’t work on him.
    then he killed the emperor as well and then it showed how he was very regretful and when he saw the crown he thought it has no meaning if it’s not Juvel that is wearing the crown :blobpensive:.
    in current timeline he will see the memories of the 1st timeline is a nightmare and he’s very sad and regretful about it :blobsneeze:.

15. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    she always had this misunderstanding that her father didn’t love her, when he actually did. :blob_teary:
    Regis actually knew that Juvel didn’t poison the princess but he knew that the emperor won’t let this slide, so he prisoned her because the prison was safe and gave her a magical sword that would protect her or something, after that he went to her disciple the crown prince and the ML, Max and begged him to save her daughter and that he will help her to take the throne and rebel against the emperor (he was always neutral but now he offered to rebel with him just to save Juvel :blobcry:).
    so the crown prince went to visit her, but she misunderstood and killed herself.:notlikeblob:
    after that Regis went crazy and killed everyone and destroyed everything, the emperor tried to stop him with the magical ring but because Regis’s mental state was crazy it didn’t work on him.
    then he killed the emperor as well and then it showed how he was very regretful and when he saw the crown he thought it has no meaning if it’s not Juvel that is wearing the crown :blobpensive:.
    in current timeline he will see the memories of the 1st timeline is a nightmare and he’s very sad and regretful about it :blobsneeze:.

16. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, can someone please spoil the age of the main cast of characters (Sorry if it were already mentioned, i didn't finded it anywhere), especially the Regis's (Juvel's dad) age? Please? I keep looking at pictures of him and keep thinking that he didn't seem old at all :hmm:

17. ririkacchi

ririkacchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the manhwa’s release, they also released a special side story with 17 chapters!! I only read the first page so far but
    Liche got a baby boy name Patrick!

18. ririkacchi

ririkacchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa’s out!!! They also released a new side story with 17 chapters!!!

19. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I'll be translating the other 17 special chapters!! ❣️