Discussion The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Ceilo27, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Celebrianna
    I think it need clarification, because her father wasn't exactly of royal blood.
    So to explain it is that there was a prince in love with a girl, they got married and so they made the girl drink from something like a "holly water" (This is te think that makes royals be accepted as royals and also gives powers to some f them, this power first activates only if you face some almost killing experience)so by doing this she is now part of the royal family and her children might have powers or not (not all royals have powers)

But anyway, this girl was in love with someone else from another country, I think it was a Great Grant Such or something like that, I don't remember if she was in love before or they meet when she was already married, but the thing is she had an affair and she got pregnant and she give birth to a little boy and te mother and child were send to the father ( actually the mother was kind of throw away, she could never ever return to her country and by doing this she could never meet her daughter again, she had a daughter with the prince that was left in the palace)

This boy then, went to visit his mother's home country and this is where he falls in love with a prostitute that was Aria's mother, she also loved him, then he had to return to his country but promised that he will return, but I don't remember why, maybe he got sick or something like that, he couldn't (he never got married because he only loved Aria's mom)

So Aria had the magic powers but no because she was a royal, but because her grandmother drink the "holly water" that made her a part of the royal family, but not completely, that's why Aria's power's side effect were so strong in her, she didn't had the royal blood but did had the source of magic powers.

I thinks it's generally explained, any doubt ask me

Celebrianna likes this.
  2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @kirakv , thanks for taking the time to explain.
    Her grandfather/father is a marquess in the other country. So he’s at least a noble. But really, someone else who read the novel said her powers do not impact her life span or her life force. It was posted in the spoiler thread.

kirakv likes this.
  3. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Celebrianna Thank your for the correction on the grandfather
    Also about her life span, you are right, it's never said in the novel that her life gets shorter but it's mentioned that as she keeps using the hourglass the time she has to sleep to recover gets longer.
    Also is implied that as the reson she grow up so quickly (she was 16 and was looking like she was 20) is because of the hourglass, something like using that makes her grow quickly.
    And her is my hipothesis, I thinks that is because when she returns with the horiglass she had lived twice those 5 minutes so this keeps increasing making her grow differently

Celebrianna likes this.
  4. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @kirakv , technically the same side effect happens to Asher. He has to sleep for almost a day after using his powers.
    Perhaps their children will have a more complete power since they traveled to the past to meet their parents

kirakv likes this.
  5. kirakv

kirakv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Celebrianna
    Actually it's said somewhere that Asher doesn't need ass much time to rest as she does, and she keep wondering why was it, until it's explain that her power wasn't "pure" (or something aroud that)
    The children will only have powers if they face a near to death experience, that's what happened to Ashe and to Aria

6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @kirakv , it’s strange that the children only have powers when they face near death experiences because in a side story the daughter was teleporting in various places of the castle.
    She appeared before Asher and he didn’t know who the child was and he even thought that maybe Aria cheated on him because the child looks just like Aria but has blue eyes. However, he dismissed that thought and figured it must be his child with Aria because he realized the child had two abilities, which are teleporting and time travel. The twin son also came back in time after he realized his sister went back to the past and she might alter the future. The daughter came back to ask Aria and Asher not to have her because Aria almost died giving birth to her and was sick/weak ever since. Due to that knowledge, Aria was able to drink healing water that would enable her to give birth safely in the future..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  7. Altynai

Altynai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels kinda excited for the upcoming spoilers

8. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys think about this new development with Cain? He’s acting more openly in the newly released English chapter. He questioned Aria’s maid about if Sir Pinonua has been writing to Aria. He brought up to the count and countess that Aria is seeing Sir Pinonua and they need to put an end to it because that family isn’t suitable. When the count suggested that they begin finding Aria a match, he protested that Aria is too young. Meanwhile, Mielle is a year younger and already engaged.

9. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I am not following your question right but to me simply he's a perv.

10. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Asmaahouariu

Asmaahouariu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask did Aria be coma an Empress?
    What about their kids?
    What happened to mielle and Isis?
    What happened after mielle pushed the count down?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes, Aria married the crown prince and will become queen or empress.
    2. They had fraternal twins with blue eyes and blonde hair.
    3. Both were executed.
    4. She accused Aria in court and provided evidence of her alibi in far away countries where Asher teleported to with her. In the end, Mielle was out under house arrest.

In the future, you can find spoilers at the link below:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass.89566/

Ceilo27 likes this.
  13. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about Annie's Love Life
    She will marry Baron Burboom and become a baroness, since he fell inlove with her slowly but surely. It was all thanks to Aria's support and advices TEHEE

Ceilo27 likes this.
  14. Lily723

Lily723 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Mielle ever actually become the duchess in the first timeline. I know isis married Asher in the first one and Aria was unmarried in the first one but weren't Mielle and Aria in their 20s when she was beheaded. I didn't see many references about Mielle being married to Oscar in first timeline. So, was she the duchess?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.