Request Give me a reason on why i should read Reverend Insanity!!!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Exsha, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Reverend Insanity Good?

2. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it CN novel? Then the only reason probably because if you are interested in becoming an edgelord

Exsha likes this.
  3. AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness Lumen De Aurora

Reading List:
    Link
    If you need other people's opinions to make decisions for you, why bother?
    There ARE things called reviews in the novel page, there's literally zero reason to make this thread.

Exalted, Havisu and Exsha like this.
  4. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much ego do you need to make a post like this?

Calahan and Exsha like this.
  5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good.
    You don't really have to read it though. Never force yourself to read anything just because people tell you do.

Havisu, MidstNost and Exsha like this.
  6. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^

Exsha likes this.
  7. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got really curious i just want to know why people like it.
    It sounds very edgy to me

Well i don't really trust the review on some novels

I don't need ego only curiosity.

PeepoMrFool likes this.
  8. ImperialNero

ImperialNero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it didnt pander to ccp's demands and shits. I didnt read any chinese novel though

Exalted, GH111 and Havisu like this.
  9. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I say so

Exalted, GH111 and Exsha like this.
  10. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's better than almost any novel you will be able to find here.
    Don't believe in reviews, try it yourself.

Exalted, GH111 and Exsha like this.
  11. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel and Mushoku Tensei were the biggest disappointments I've ever had with novels, but at least I can understand why people like RI.
    It is a very good novel, if you don't care about some things, like f.e. relationships.You also have to like the battle system and some other points, etc.
    Honestly, there were some really unique scenes regarding MCs evil ideas (f.e. exploiting his classmates, but still being within the school rules). I would rate some scenes 6 out of 5 stars, but saddly there were also a lot of things I really didn't like.
    It all depends on your preferences.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Exsha likes this.
  12. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    My intution was right!.. damn what are the chances:blobjoy:.

Forget about the things you have heard and find a time you are most relaxed and free of worries. Then start reading it without trying to predict anything or jump to conclusions.

It will take at least the first book for the plot to really start to form.

Ps- just know it isn't a mindless Mashup of gore's and evilness, in fact there's probably only a handful of times it really becomes gore, it's the thrill of reading about the plottings eons in making. The leafs just unfurl to reveal a bigger story than before till the latest chapter.

Also if u didn't like it, it's fine cause books are like crushes they either click or don't, reasons are just secondary.

GH111 and Exsha like this.
  13. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah then that means RI probably really, really good, I means Mushoku Tensei totally strike through my kokoro, its still at the top of my most fav list, and for you to say RI and MT is totally a disappointed for you, then it must means its totally good for me, since we probably have totally reversed taste.

GH111 and Exsha like this.
  14. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you are comparing wrong novels here though, mushokou tensei is really below standareds compared to Reverend insanity, i mean RI is just leagues better than mushoku tensei. Read it and you wont regret.

And yet there are some novels much better than Reverend insanity, you will know soon enough if you lurk around here more often.

15. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm its not me who compared both of them though???

I am only replying the the comment that I quoted, since he's comparing it with mushoku tensei..

Also, from what I have read so far, RI and MT shouldn't even be compared not because how bad or how good the other is, but because the premises and genres can even be said as completely against each other. In the first place MT is a normal slice of life, just that it was in isekai. RI however, are more into dramas, like those you see in tv drama.

MT is really below standard compared to RI? This is not something i can slide aside. Everyone have their own taste, and you not liking MT doesn't equate it as being what you said, which is "really below standard compared to RI".

Well how about looking at the fact that MT have always been in the top ranking novels in Syosetsu?

Also, I'd recommend you to watch this:

16. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea well if popular = best then Yeah mushoku tensai is very best but lol it is not, i think it is average at best.

Elementarteilchen likes this.
  17. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    P/s: also, please notice that I registered way earlier than you. Of course i have been lurking here way longer than you too aight?

18. Daresan

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i just didnt create account though.
    And look at the ratings here its just 4.1/4.4 so does it justify my claim? Obviously not but still i dont prefer it over ri no way.

Maybe i got tired of jap crap who knows. Its just my opinion many people disagree and you are one of them. No big deal.

If you ask which mc i like, a guy who drools over women and masterbates in his bedroom during his parents funeral or a guy who is super focused in his ambition and his goal then its no contest mate.
    Call me edgy or whatever but worshipping his teachers panty is just too..........horny

I see you have been reading too much jap crap, get out of your shelf and read some CN or KR, there is completely new world out there to discover.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Zeusomega and Elementarteilchen like this.
  19. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you talking about? They are both totally different novels and I didn't compare them anyway. LOL
    I'm just saying, that both novels are the biggest disappointments to me.

Havisu and Daresan like this.
  20. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Duh it seems you don't even look at the link i gave. This is making me sad, and its totally understandable, since you seems like a total CN master or something. I means by my experiences, CN novel readers can be quite edgy, just like you are now, and when they're at your state, they won't even care about others opinions. To them, the world revolves around themselves.

Like i said before, just because you have some taste doesn't equate it as what you think it is..

To me, RI is the one that can't even compare to MT.. i tried reading it but yeah, the way it was narrated was way too hard to be understood. I normally have a hard time to understand CN or KR novels because of their naming sense are hard for me to remember, but their story telling is good, but this novel, its the other way around. The way the story was told is totally bad, but the naming is okay-ish..

Lol you seems like are totally new here, since you don't even know that the reviews section always filled with trolls, no matter what novel it is. Sometimes people bait others to read a bad novels by saying how good it is, sometimes people try to shoo others to not read a great novels so that it doesn't become overrated. And most of the times, people who don't like the novel give the worst rating, while people who like the novel didn't even gave any rating at all since its a bother.

Also wow i didn't know CN novel master are this rude and so uncultured. I didn't even said MT was the best, I would at best said it is the best FOR ME.

And you are looking at a new site, which listing lots of novels that mostly FAN TRANSLATED.

Is that how you rate things? It seems to me you are very much edgelord yourself. You didn't care about others opinion, what lil' opinion you have is the rule, and your opinion seems absolute. Much edgy, just like how CN are..

In fact, while i do love JP novels, I wouldn't say their stories is the best, except for MT. I would pick KR if i am going purely for great stories. But still, I would never gone to CN. Why? Because CN is too edgy, much just like you currently are. Why are you even trying to bash me, when I am just saying that RI picked my interest since MT is good for me? Why do you even ask me to lurk here more when i lurk here way longer than you? You didn't register? Your problem, and seeing how edgy and toxic you are now, i guess you are lying about not registering. You probably just got to know this site, and thats how you become an edgelord now.

I also didn't register for quite a long time, even though i started using this site since its earliest days. Heck, I even used few other aggregator sites even before this one, and even that on blogspot site that every oldies here probably used before too..

So stop being edgy and put your opinion of how bad MT is and how good other novels is to others, it makes me wanna cringe.

Its a shame, i thought we could be friends, but seeing how you started to use slur words, and how you think your opinion is everything, i don't think we can be friends anymore.

Sorry i misunderstood you. Then its not a comparison, but a relation. I hope you find some novels that can meet your expectations! ^^

Daresan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.