Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. rexychi

rexychi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @layyu or anyone in this forum, can you explain where you posted the translation? I don't know how to use this website but I love the novel so much and I want to read it :'( I don't really understand where I can find your work, can you help me? tysm!!

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I am hooked. But who changed father to daddy XD
    Change it back to father!

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  3. arawxnda

arawxnda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what was regis's reaction when he knows that juve is died in her first life? i'm curious.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  4. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Juvel pregnancy, their kids and beatrice relationship

5. thalassaphrek

thalassaphrek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i ask, why in the current timeline when Juvel fainted out her father said “no, not this time again” like traumatized of something. is it the father has memories from the 1st timeline? and what’s about the circle ring something like her father was hiding it, is it her father turn back the time or reincarnized Juvel or what?

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  6. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These recent manhwa chapters makes me want to quickly see the scene where Juvel trying to dump Max and Max clinging at her refusing to break up lmao :LOL:

For someone who kept saying he hates Juvel for being her father weakness he sure falls for her too easily :love:

Dobokan, Briana and aadawne17 like this.
  7. thalassaphrek

thalassaphrek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and please can someone give me a hint about Juvel’s mother, i have read the chapter about her mother but i still can’t understand. how Juvel see the whole story of her mother is it like she remembered her child memories in the 1st timeline when her parents was in fight or something? Is her mother dead because of the Duke Regis? was she love Juvel? and how about the duke, is he actually love his wife and has regret?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    layyu likes this.
  8. Yuri1993

Yuri1993 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So, about the translations, you can search it up in earlier pages of this forum... I sincerely advice heavy understanding and English + MTL reading skills because I used machine to translate that, however, the translations got better (I think) so ;)

I agree...!!

10. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    You maybe spoiled so please don't continue reading if your don't want to be spoiled....

It was when Juvel was a child. Her mother was assassinated by the Emperor's knights and Regis tried to protect her mother but he failed to. Juvel saw that Regis was holding a sword and her mother was wounded and bloody, young Juvel thought that her very father, murdered her mother (they're always fighting so as a child, she misunderstood it), and that's why she fainted.

Then later that morning, she was looking for her mother. She came to her funeral (and thought her mother is just sleeping) and when she saw Regis (who was mad for bringing Juvel there), she fainted... Since then, Juvel faints every time she saw Regis, and that's why Regis took an action. He made a deal with Paphnil. Paphnil must remove Juvel's memory in exchange, Regis will remove his shackles.

In that scenario, Regis was afraid that Juvel remembered what happened in the past and got agitated when she fainted.

So I guess you read the spoiler... And I'm not gonna add any spoiler tags here so please go on...

So her mother was dead because the Emperor had sent his knight to kill her mom (I forgot if it's Regis or her Mom but I'm most certain that it was her Mom that's the target of assassination). Regis tried to protect her but in the end, he failed. Juvel saw this scene and got traumatized.

Did she love Juvel? Most certainly, YES. She loves Juvel. She's just a bit deranged (probably because of her depression and anxiety that Regis was seeing another woman and they had son and because Juvel is a girl, Regis would rather have "his son" from the other woman to inherit the Duchy... Which is not really the case).

I do think Regis loves her... I think this is what the added Special Chapters are for.

~

Lolololol... I'm sorry if it's not understandable. If I had the time (maybe after March 5), I'd gladly recheck my response and give a proper answer to this question.

11. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So I'm really replying you on a rush (I was just quickly rummaging to the replies so that unanswered questions would have a response) and thank you for the compliment! And yes, this is my first time doing this and I'm kind of familiar on Korean grammar (I'm still studying but I think I'm getting used to it and I mostly knew the words) so I guesd that helped.

And for your question, it would be good but I still love to be credited for this. <3

12. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the artwork that was chosen for the adaption. It really suits the story.

layyu likes this.
  13. thalassaphrek

thalassaphrek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thankyouu so much for your explanation i get what you mean. So her father really doesnt have any memories about what happen to Juvel in the 1st timeline, does he? and it is only Juvel who has memories from the novel and got isekai? is it like she get her third life like doctor elise story?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Yasmine bezzi and layyu like this.
  14. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! But regarding that matter, well, Regis had a nightmare about the 1st timeline, which happens to be "what happened" after the so-called "novel" was discontinued.

The novel was, I think, made on Juvelian's very own perspective. It was also the 1st timeline. When Juvel read it on her so-called 1st life (which is actually her 2nd life), it was for her to correct her misdeeds and for Kirke to save her only priest (idk if you read the whole story but I think you should for the understanding).

Regis also sacrificed his life on the 1st timeline so that Juvel could be happy on the 2nd timeline (her present life and 3rd life)... That's why in the 2nd timeline, Regis got nightmares involving what happened in the 1st timeline, which is the main reason why re reacted differently in different timelines.

In the 1st timeline, even if Juvel shows him affection, he was distancing himself as he was afraid to lose her.

In the 2nd timeline, when he got those nightmares, he felt like when Juvel actually showed him affection, he was like "I'm gonna take this opportunity to het close to her" something like that so that what happened to his "nightmare" won't really occur.

Also, on the 1st timeline, Regis regretted that he had to act cold just to protect Juvel and didn't actually saved her that's why when 2nd timeline Regis dreamt of it, he thought that if ever that happen, he'll really protect Juvel this time.

Aight, I'm crying.