Recommendations Badass Female MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by OrangeKoi37, Feb 25, 2021.

1. OrangeKoi37

OrangeKoi37 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been on a danmei run for some time now and want a change of scenery. Unfortunately, most (BxG) novels have too feeble MCs for my taste. Not to say they are bad, just not what I want to read. Here are all the BxG novels I've read so far:
    Can somebody please suggest some more books? The MC doesn't have to be physically super strong or anything, just sensible enough to stand on her own two feet and not make dumb decisions all the time. And no reverse harem or the likes.

2. NidaLuna

NidaLuna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend checking out:
    Return of the Female Knight
    Reincarnation of the Businesswoman at School
    Reborn at Boot Camp: General, Don't Mess Around
    Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

3. Novel-addict

Novel-addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. xXLicorneXx

xXLicorneXx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I I get it, I always have the same problem. My top 3 novels featuring sensible and smart Mc (in historical romances) would be:
    • Jun Jiuling
    • Tyrannical Wang's beloved wife
    • The rebirth of Han Yuxi
    But there's also:
    • Rebirth of the Ill-fated Consort: dark rebirth and revenge story with ruthless MC
    • Reborn to love Lord Qiansui: horrible title yes, but pretty badass heroine there with unconventional ML.
    • Feng Xin: It's historical with a case to solve ; Mc's father dies in suspicious circumstances and Mc decides to investigate it by infiltrating the muddy water of the salt administration. So heavy doses of politics.
    • Rebirth of the strongest female emperor: but only if you like cultivation (there's barely any romance); weak to strong trope
    • The yandere came during the night: again, awful title but if you like a vicious and hilarious MC who loves face-slapping, this is it.
    • Kusuriya no Hitorigoto: It deals with poison and court intrigues + cold, funny and calculative MC.
    • Greetings Ninth uncle

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  5. OrangeKoi37

OrangeKoi37 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, everyone for your suggestions. I'll go check them out now ✧\(>o<)ノ✧