Chinese Scheme of the Official Descendant

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by xXLicorneXx, Feb 26, 2021.

1. xXLicorneXx

xXLicorneXx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:Scheme of the Official Descendant
    Raw Link: https://www.xbiquge.cc/book/50378/
    NU Link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/scheme-of-the-official-descendant/

Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : Honestly? I love rebirth & historical novels but lately I wanted to read something other than the usual family schemes and face-slapping. And this story seems more centered on politics and intrigues with an Mc trying, after reincarnating, to unravel the web of court intrigues which let to their family's downfall... So I was wondering if anyone would be interested?

Description: Although Ren Yaoqi broke away from the fetters of her family in her previous lifetime, as she erroneously believed in her blood-relatives’ speech and views about sacrificing everything for the family’s interest, it ultimately led to her Elder Sister self-immolating in the army camp, her Mother passing away early with tears in her eyes and her Father dying with his blood splattered under the sword……

When she was reborn to her younger times, she swore that she would chop away all the sharp claws which intended to control her own life.

Her father’s concubine who has some sinister motives, the cruel and unscrupulous elders, the aggressive foreign enemies and the surreptitious behaviors of harming people from the secret corners in the court……

She will expose their painted skins of disguise one by one, and strive for a life of happiness and peace for herself and those she loves.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    NikkiSpores likes this.
  2. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I mtl'ed this a few months back and read it. It was really good! A sensible, intelligent heroine who knows how to make use of the knowledge that she has. Not too op and knows how to wait and watch. Lots of political intrigue and scheming. It was really interesting to read.

xXLicorneXx and NikkiSpores like this.
  3. NikkiSpores

NikkiSpores Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

xXLicorneXx likes this.
  4. xXLicorneXx

Reading List:
    Link
    So it was good! Darn it, now I know I won't be able to resist MTling it... oh my poor brain cells:sweating_profusely:
    Sometimes I wonder why I couldn't just pick an easier addiction to satisfy :blobrofl:

5. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha ikr! I need to keep searching for new novels constantly to satisfy the addiction. I actually came across this one on an NU recommendation list when I was searching for new ones to read. And the synopsis itself was intriguing and the few chapters that had been translated were pretty good and so I decided to MTL the rest 'cause I wanted to know what would happen lol.

xXLicorneXx likes this.
  6. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If no one wants, I'll take it. Though, the chapter release might take a while, since I have exams atm. and I'm also the type to stock up chapters...

Kikky and xXLicorneXx like this.
  7. xXLicorneXx

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here:blobpats: I've found that for historical novels marchmallow, Xia Yu & Saintessally all have impeccable taste & tons of recommendations for yet untranslated novels so I've been picking out a few from there including this one!

PS: I've started to mtl it and it's doable! Yeah me! Mind you, I still feel like I'm missing out on some of the plot links but still greatly enjoyable :blobokhand:

8. xXLicorneXx

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, thank you !!! I know translating is hard work so no worries here, even if it takes time, I wouldn't mind it at all :blob_pompom: