Recommendations Loved and popular FL (group favorite)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by magstralala, Feb 26, 2021.

1. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good day, everyone!

I am currently looking for group pet heroines. You know, the one that is pretty adorable and low key gets a smooth journey after a few chapters, gets popular, few backlashes but a bit of face slapping and loved by basically everyone. The stories don't need to be very coherent or have a very interesting plot and the MC can be a Mary Sue, I am more in for the fluff and the smiles than anything else.
    I read both translation and MTL so don't hesitate to recommend non translated novels!

Kind of like:
    • Get to Know about Wife Fan: where everybody hates MC at first but not only she makes friends along the way, the public starts loving her and CP her with about every single co star.
    • The Healer Demands Payment!: although most of her entourage turns into her harem instead of friends, she goes from cannon fodder to group pet in a sense.
    • The Idol Group Pet Became a Final Boss!: after coming back to her body that was occupied by a transmigrator, MC turns the table around, fix her relationship with her family and live her life as she makes numerous friends fans along the way.
    • From Sidekick to Bigshot: MC gets super pampered by her brothers and cousins and even her grandparents.
    or:
    • 替身在女团选秀十项全能了(The substitute joined a women’s draft variety show): where MC joins an idol draft, helps and cares about people and becomes a real group pet. Big plus is that she has sooooo much chemistry with one of the love interest. (my personal current favorite!)
    • 穿成病弱女配后我出道了 (I made my debut after dressing up as a sick and weak girl): similar to the one mentioned above but already completed, MC becomes super popular and super loved.
    • 重生后四个哥哥都团宠我 (After rebirth, the four brothers all pet me): as the title says, MC gets spoiled by her four brothers (and her ML). MC is quite innocent and naive despite being reborn and crave love.
    • 当炮灰女配成为团宠 (Become a group favorite): similar to Get to Know Wife Fan. MC transforms haters into fans and not only get great friends, she gets an awesome ML with the help of a system.

Thank you ♥

ps: i went through all the stories on jjwxc with "group pet" (团宠) in the title

keikomushi likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest. What my mind first conjured up after reading the title... :blobsweat:
    the wording is a bit... ahem... misleading, y'know?

Hamski likes this.
  3. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mind did not go there :notlikeblob:

4. FeinesyaF

FeinesyaF Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know some cn with a "group pet" theme such as I Have 7 Big Brothers and Reincarnation Lord is Extremely Hardcore, anyway do you have any other recommendations? I'm in for a fluff novel with almost Mary sue FL