Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. sky_wings

sky_wings Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all of the spoilers makes my mood turned sour drastically! :blobangery: I think all of the people from Neveah's empire (I forgot the name since it's not worth to remember :blobexpressionless:) are needed to be punished! Like duh I really hope that empire will fall in the end or to be destroyed! All of them were despising Neveah a lot! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobangery::blobangery:
    And for the mf parents and ex-fiance wistrash, death is too good for them! Just live miserably while suffering a lot for the whole of your life! All of the bad things like curses and misfortunes are all belong to them! :blobdevil::blobdevil:

2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a magical world? Cause I saw in the manga the emperor was using some crystals to FaceTime some guy

3. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss

4. Birdieee

Birdieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. Thanks for the spoilers :D

5. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read on Dex that

the trash ex continues to cling onto neveah despite her marriage then plots with joachim's mother to try to separate the two and ruin their marriage?

Is that true????? If so, then he is the ultimate trash.:mad:

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    How is he even able to do that though he’s just a duke and she’s with an emperor he shouldn’t have the ability to interfere in his marriage also could you even marry someone else after getting divorced by the emperor?

7. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He allies with the ML's empress mother. She's a strongly political creature and there is a lot of high power political plays going on...

For the Dowager Empress, it's all business. Nothing personal against Neveah. Rather it's all about maintaining power, position and not allowing the Emperor to challenge her. She is a ruler and a politician.

Wistash is all personal. He will interfere and is aided by the empress in trying to break the couple up with various schemes and interferences. Inevitably he will be the driving force for the two to grow as a couple and for feelings to develop (it will almost be the exact opposite of what she endured as a betrothed, so she will have the contrast). While for the empress it's about maintaining dominance and power, for wistash it's all about his ego and personal feelings.

In all honesty, even Soviesh is a better sub-ML and a better human than Wistash (I never thought I'd say that :blobfearful:). He actually loved Navier and went insane because everything fell apart. Wistash is more of a one-dimensional, mustache twirling headache than proper villain.

8. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give any specific events in the novel of what he did?
    I'm guessing the guilt of what he did was to much to bear. He wants a second chance even if he knows he doesn't deserve it

9. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mangaD** updated to chapter 16 now! I hope the wedding isn't too far off from then.
    Valor is proving to be the yandere-stalker type with. I might hold reading the chapters until I get it reaches to chapter 22. Newtoki also updated and I am not looking forward from 17-20 just yet :hmm:

Raven Evernight likes this.
  10. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the empress mother his real mother? Like why does she need to scheme to get power and not use their mother son relationship to get what she wants instead? Or have they always had a bad relationship

11. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is that she wants to keep the power (?). I don't know about this story, but when it comes to royalty, once a new emperor is crowned, the dowager empress would lose authority since it will be given to the new emperor and empress. Utmost, the previous emperor and empress would be legal advisors to the new rulers of the empire and granted seat when there are meetings but the final say would come from the new rulers (or maybe this was already answered in previous post so don't quote me on this ):blobsweat_2:

12. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    But she doesn’t really need power like that to do anything she’s the emperor’s mother so she can’t rebel to take over the empire so all she’ll really want would be luxurious items living like a rich pampered person but she should be able to do that anyway it’s not like she’ll really lose anything by giving over her power is there? That’s what I don’t understand what does she actually loose that’s so important to her that she schemes like this can someone explain that please

Dina F Rahmah and eamxu like this.
  13. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no answer to this one tbh. The way Joachim talks about the empress makes it sound like their relationship is nothing like a family and more business-like so I can actually imagine the cold and calculating relationship they have if that were the case. I guess being pampered wouldn't be enough. Power and authority is just different when you have control, especially power as a dowager empress. All I can think of is something like The Crown and GoT references when it comes to such things. For what it's worth, having power and control can also make a person have a pampered and comfortable life. Maybe someone can give better spoilers for this one. I will have to try and backread the entire thread to see if there's anything about the empress

14. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no need to be sorry anymore, he who threw away was also sorry, how disgusting it was. Once trash remains trash

15. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don’t understand how he’s allowed to try to steal the wife of an emperor as a duke shouldn’t his emperor try to stop him in fear of starting a war cause it seems like it would cause one

16. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I back read the manhwa first and so far here's what I was able to uncover so far:
    Chapter 3: Neveah narrated that Joachim visited Thierry empire to find a political partner. While Valor was out in battle, Joachim's father, the emperor, died and he was then crowned as the new emperor, however, regardless whoever the emperor takes in as his new empress, the real power would still be held by the "empress" but it didn't mention if it was gonna be the mother or the new empress. (From here, what I can only assume is that Vinfried is a matriarchal type of empire)

Chapter 6: Neveah overhears the conversation between Joachim and Rudiger, his aide. Joachim mentions that all the candidates were picked by his mother (so I assume the current empress is his biological mother). Joachim also says "Who else would care to marry a woman without imperial power?" which I am assuming he is referring to himself for this one but I could be mistaken since I am kinda thinking he's referring to the bride wanting imperial power(?)

Chapter 7: Crown Prince of Thierry nonchalantly talks to Valor about his annulled engagement and how the current Emperor is "picking bridal candidates." He also mentions about "after all the sin they (Vinfried) have committed..." I guess this is in reference to how one of the princess of Thierry* got pregnant with Joachim's brother. Regider commented on it was the biggest scandal ever

Chapter 15: Joachim while talking to his brother said "I don't think she'll lose against MOTHER" so I think it's safe to say the current empress is definitely Joachim's biological mother

Chapter 19 (in Newtoki): it seems they will explain about how the princess from Thierry ended up in Vinfried

Chapter 21 (Newtoki): there's a bit of a flashback to when the Duke of Solen was young and had met a maid, which I guess is Neveah's mother. It was drawn as if they had an "innocent encounter" with the made giving the young duke a handkerchief since he was crying
    From this information alone, without novel spoilers, I can only assume that the reason why the current Empress in Vinfried is hellbent on keeping control is she just wants to remain in authority and doesn't or isn't ready to give up such power to her child(ren) just yet.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Asya.M, Hakwifey7, Shey_04 and 8 others like this.
  17. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    He can just kill her and say she died of an illness or of a broken heart after husband’s passing it’s common outcome I hope that happens

eamxu likes this.
  18. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha I guess that could work but I saw her artwork and she kinda looks pretty young and healthy? Maybe around their mid 40s? :blobsweat_2:

19. Peach13

Peach13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Could assassinate her and blame the duke ex fiancé start a small war with his empire kill off the nobles that bullied Neveah and either take over that empire as well or just make them into a vassal kingdom instead that would be a perfect ending