Spoiler My Uncle and I Choose the Life That Will Not Be Ruined

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miriella Fowders is a seven-year-old duchess.

One day, while she was enjoying her tea time in the garden, a strange cry came from the room of her uncle Leon, who had been reclusive for a long time.

From that day on, her relationship with her uncle, with whom she met just a few times on her whole life, would change.

“Miriella”, my uncle said, was a character in “The Otome Game” he had been playing when he was living in another world.

Apparently… In the game, Miriella grew up to be a twisted villainous duke’s daughter with a twisted personality and is destroyed in a fellow swoop.

“It’s not going to happen.”

In order to avoid facing such a tragedy, Miriella’s changing course’s life has begun.

This is a story about a young man who has been reincarnated in the world of an otome game as a candidate for capture, and his niece is the villainous duke’s daughter (temporary).
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-uncle-and-i-choose-the-life-that-will-not-be-ruined/
    Who is the fl ? It is it the " villainess" ? The tag say younger love interrest. I don't even know if it's really incest or no because obviously they weren't related in his past life she was a game character but in this life she's his niece.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    hongmeowpanda and Mikaa like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover:
    57112F61-9F46-4E84-BE39-425448BEA685.jpeg 94C369F5-6C2D-43B7-9985-B90B85B2C012.jpeg
    Other Titles: 転生叔父さまと私の軌道修正ライフ , Tensei Ojisama to Watashi no Kidou Shuusei Life , My Reincarnated Uncle and My Life’s Changes, My Uncle and I Choose the Life That Will Not Be Ruined

hongmeowpanda, Mikaa and Lovina like this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the cover itself, if the redhaired guy is Uncle then the endgame is the Uncle. So either this Uncle is adopted, Niece adopted, or Uncle is actually just a title to call someone older you're close with (a long-living wizard, for example) for it not to be incest.

Mikaa and Guide1410 like this.
  6. Agamila

Agamila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, apparently the previous duke had been concerned that he only had one son as heir and no “spares”, so he adopted young Leon from a branch baron family as another potential successor and was educated as such.
    The current duke succeeded the title after the death of their father and had a son, thus, securing the next successor, so Leon who became a shut-in after the previous duke’s death was left aside and forgotten after another child (Miriella) was born.

7. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this gem today. I read until chap 32, who is Noel? He's reveal to be a man. But why did he gripped Mier hands?